• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

charsace

ecnal said:
ill be losing plenty of games once the standings shake out a bit.

magic vs jazz, first round. book it.
You should try to build up all the momentum you can if you plan on winning the league.

ecnal

charsace said:
You should try to build up all the momentum you can if you plan on winning the league.

you should probably start planning for next season because you'll be getting booted out of the playoffs, yet again, by me.

maybe by week four, once the standings get shaken out a bit, you'll realize i'm not joking.

Mrbob

Ecnal we are destined to meet in the first round of the playoffs again and you'll boot me out in 5 like you have done the last two NBA2K season I have been in. :lol Right now we align perfectly once more, I must avoid you!

Smokey said:
Cry moar you have one of the best teams in the game

My Opponents record so far is 44-18, I can cry about that! :lol This is a brutal beginning of the year stretch! I'd be 3-5 too if I didn't get a lucky sim win over Ecnal, so I guess I have some small luck.

ecnal

you having nothing to worry about bob.

there is no destiny or fate for hunter, he will be matched up versus me.

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
So is Ram definitely out?
I assume so. He hasn't posted in a while...doesn't respond to Live msgs..he clearly is online playing Reach and stuff. Idk, the advance date is sometime this weekend, so maybe he is holding out, but still a hello would help.

DCX

Nightz

DCX said:
I assume so. He hasn't posted in a while...doesn't respond to Live msgs..he clearly is online playing Reach and stuff. Idk, the advance date is sometime this weekend, so maybe he is holding out, but still a hello would help.

DCX
Yeah I sent him a PM here on GAF too. Still waiting on a response.

Vestal

GG Mrbob... When you brought in your starters and went on that 7-0 run with 4 left I thought you were gona get me.

Smokey thanks for the general tips really helped me alot.. Finally poped my victory column cherry =)

Vestal

Dark FaZe said:
vestal send me those tips that smokey gave you

Lol they were pretty standard.. Stuff I knew but didnt want to realize.he just blatently told me that I was over using plays and not spreading the ball around enough...

Smokey

Vestal said:
GG Mrbob... When you brought in your starters and went on that 7-0 run with 4 left I thought you were gona get me.

Smokey thanks for the general tips really helped me alot.. Finally poped my victory column cherry =)

good stuff, even better that the W came against Bob:D

see I'm here to help, my door is always open!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Okay, if my router situation isn't fixed by the saturday i'm going to go ahead and drop out

Mrbob

Konex are you home tonight?

Also, this is just too much ether to be contained within only the NBA thread:

3mgvk

So good. :lol

Backtracking Bob

"We're gonna get Wade and Bosh! Go Bulls!"

"But I bet all we'll end up with is Boozer :("

---Months later with BoozIR:

"Hahahaha Heat we got Boozer you wish you had him instead!"

Mrbob

ph33nix said:
Backtracking Bob

"We're gonna get Wade and Bosh! Go Bulls!"

"But I bet all we'll end up with is Boozer :("

---Months later with BoozIR:

"Hahahaha Heat we got Boozer you wish you had him instead!"

So glad we didn't! Now we aren't stuck with that softy and you are!

2mxrcew.jpg

Melo to Chicago in the off season changes the East.

Mrbob

Actually, Wade and Bosh on the Bulls roster would have been a good fit. Noah could make Bosh look good down low so he didn't have to be the big presence, and Wade could work off of a true elite PG in Rose.

But hey, they took their talents to South Beach with nobody else to rely on so I'm enjoying every minute of this season so far! :D

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
when is this shit advancing? why does it take you lazy fucks like a week to get 5 games done?

Advance on Sunday , and from that point on we will advance to the next week of games every Sunday.

Top Bottom