• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Mrbob

Pheeknicks how does it feel to have spent so much money on a clown which is weak down low. Riley doesn't look like that much of a genius anymore by letting Wade to persuade him to sign his buddy to a big contract. You guys should have went for Boozer instead. Good thing he is on the Bulls and him and Noah will destroy Bosh down low.

Bulls just need to wait till the off season and get Melo. Then the team as currently constructed with Melo is better than the Cheats. :D

AtlusAram

Atlus USA Developer
No one seemed particularly interested in playing when I was just on. I'll pop on again around 9:30pm-ish PST, maybe. I'm the kings btw.

Wiz will be back to balling it up on Friday. I would say tomorrow but there is a huge TNT double header that will take up most of the evening.

Edit: I got my days mixed up thought tomorrow was thursday :lol. I can get games in tomorrow.

Smokey

AtlusAram said:
No one seemed particularly interested in playing when I was just on. I'll pop on again around 9:30pm-ish PST, maybe. I'm the kings btw.

we play! i;ll be on playing black ops so just send me an invite and we can go.

edit: 3.9 million people total players are online in Black Ops in the various playlists. shit is crazy

ecnal

Smokey said:
we play! i;ll be on playing black ops so just send me an invite and we can go.

edit: 3.9 million people total players are online in Black Ops in the various playlists. shit is crazy

is it gewd?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So who has my Bucks and how are they doing? Any big trades yet in the league?

Did Smokey convince someone to give him an allstar for a free McGriddle coupon?

Mrbob said:
Pheeknicks how does it feel to have spent so much money on a clown which is weak down low. Riley doesn't look like that much of a genius anymore by letting Wade to persuade him to sign his buddy to a big contract. You guys should have went for Boozer instead. Good thing he is on the Bulls and him and Noah will destroy Bosh down low.

Bulls just need to wait till the off season and get Melo. Then the team as currently constructed with Melo is better than the Cheats. :D

are you really defending boozer, who hasn't played a game yet and started his career in chicago the way everyone has predicted...

on the IR.

Mrbob

Booze always goes out due to injury for about 25% of the season. He was nice enough to get it out of the way in the beginning of the season!

Bosh isn't a physical player. Your team would have been better off with someone stronger and more physical and could have got him for cheaper than Bosh.

Nightz, DJ Nasty, Cloudy, or Vestal any available to play this afternoon? I'll be home around 4:15 cst.

Nightz

Mrbob said:
Nightz, DJ Nasty, Cloudy, or Vestal any available to play this afternoon? I'll be home around 4:15 cst.
I'll be home around 7 PST, but I think I have a date with Birdman first (just don't let Mrs. Birdman know!)

Mrbob said:
Booze always goes out due to injury for about 25% of the season. He was nice enough to get it out of the way in the beginning of the season!

Bosh isn't a physical player. Your team would have been better off with someone stronger and more physical and could have got him for cheaper than Bosh.

since when has boozer ever proven to be a physical force against anyone above mediocre?

Mrbob

Reading some comparisons with Call of Shitty: Ass Ops and it looks like Treyarch exposed for the second rate developer that they are. At the very least Infinity Ward can get a game out on time that runs decent on all three platforms.

Vestal

Ok so were are my opponents?!?!

Thunder I got a game tommorow night with ya.

Kings
Bucks
Can either or both of you play tonight at around 11:30pm EST or tommorow morning to early afternoon?

DCX

DCX
:/ fucking 2K robbes Faze and I of a classic, 3 mins left down 2 i think Knicks VS Wizards in a gem of a game. Crawford was going off 24 pts missing only 4 shots, 3 misses in the fourth.

We were so good on defense that shot clock violations and block shots were the name of the game. FU to Cloudy for trading him Shaq :/

DCX

Vestal

Mrbob said:
Vestal we might be able to rumble tomorrow during the day. I should be home till about 3PM Central.

ugh little too late for me wife will be home.. i would be able to play early during the night though say 9-10pm EST

EDIT.

Actually did the Bucks and Kings quit? They havent played any games this week.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can barely finish a full game of CoD, let alone 2k... I'm going to try and get my router worked out but if I don't get things together by Friday I may have to drop out.
Mrbob said:
What is the deal with the Bobcats is DJ Nasty still playing?
(issues above)

You want to try a game right now?

Mrbob

Hahah I didn't even notice that until now! :lol

Disconnect in the 3rd too while I was up 49 to 38. :( It was going so smooth and then it just ends.

DY_nasty

Alright, I think it may just be my wireless adapter instead of my router now...

GG tho Mr Bob, somehow Westbrook driving directly into the lane is just the key to destroying my defense :lol

Go ahead chalk him up for the win. Gonna watch the game tonight then see what I can do to fix this.

DY_nasty said:
Alright, I think it may just be my wireless adapter instead of my router now...

GG tho Mr Bob, somehow Westbrook driving directly into the lane is just the key to destroying my defense :lol

Go ahead chalk him up for the win. Gonna watch the game tonight then see what I can do to fix this.
do everyone the favor and leave already. i'll turn your franchise into contenders instead of the joke it currently is.

Mrbob

Kado back and firing shots already. :lol

DY yeah it was a battle of the point guards. Nelson vs Westbrook. Whatever you do just don't like Smokey get him!

DY_nasty

viakado said:
do everyone the favor and leave already. i'll turn your franchise into contenders instead of the joke it currently is.
Its Wallace man, I don't know what to do with him :lol

DY_nasty

charsace said:
Run PnR and elbow isolations?
You'd think that'd work.

All he's good for is the occasional corner 3, streaky mid-range jumper, and beating up other sfs in the low post.

He's not consistent enough when it comes to scoring.

charsace

DY_nasty said:
You'd think that'd work.

All he's good for is the occasional corner 3, streaky mid-range jumper, and beating up other sfs in the low post.

He's not consistent enough when it comes to scoring.
In 2k9 smokey used to rape with him.

ecnal

charsace said:
In 2k9 smokey used to rape with him.

wallace was also rated significantly higher, and had like either high 70's or low 80's midrange/3 pt ratings.

he no longer has either.

charsace

ecnal said:
wallace was also rated significantly higher, and had like either high 70's or low 80's midrange/3 pt ratings.

he no longer has either.
True, but a lot of guys are rated lower because of the new ratings. His close shooting and dunking are still very good.

DY_nasty

charsace said:
True, but a lot of guys are rated lower because of the new ratings. His close shooting and dunking are still very good.
his rating comes almost entirely from his defense and rebounding. outside of catching alley's and punishing mad matchups off of switches, he's got little to nothing consistent on offense.

JAX was good, but holy hell his release was killing me while i tried to use him online. Jameer and Gortat more than make up for him.

Top Bottom