• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Mrbob

Is there some glitch with Association mode? The game locked up two times on my today in this mode. Afraid to play it anymore. Last time was with 2 min left in the 4th. :/

PS - Thanks for being "available" tonight Kotex!

Mrbob said:
Is there some glitch with Association mode? The game locked up two times on my today in this mode. Afraid to play it anymore. Last time was with 2 min left in the 4th. :/

PS - Thanks for being "available" tonight Kotex!

i know that in association mode..if you do the intra-scrimmages...you won't be able to intentional foul anymore...they say its fixed when u sim games,but it didnt work for me...

DMczaf

Magic
Jazz
Lakers
Warriors

I should be free all weekend, sorry I've been so busy but it's the end of the semester and I have like 2398494 exams and 29489234 projects to do + I'm on campus nearly 12 hours a day. Blah. December 11th can't come soon enough!

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Luke/Warriors ... posted in thread and sent PMs this week ... I haven't seen any response. Would really like to get this game in, but no communication kinda makes it near-impossible.

Mrbob

Smokey said:
offline play in sports game lulz

:(

I'm enjoying association mode right now. Except that I can't play it. I did some research online and it looks like this is an issue with the last patch. Usually I can just point and laugh at the people getting hit by game crashing bugs because it never happens to me except in this case and I don't want to point and laugh at myself!

Smokey

Mrbob said:
:(

I'm enjoying association mode right now. Except that I can't play it. I did some research online and it looks like this is an issue with the last patch. Usually I can just point and laugh at the people getting hit by game crashing bugs because it never happens to me except in this case and I don't want to point and laugh at myself!

I'll do it for you

1227973289772298741celfred_Pointing_finger_svg_med.png

Mrbob

I have a friend who is going to buy my 120GB hdd and wireless G adapter from my old 360 for 100 bucks. I'm gonna take that 100 bucks and put it towards a new slim. I should be able to get about 100 for my current 360 system so the total cost will only be 100. Do I just get the regular 250 system, or should i consumer whore myself out and get the Kinect bundle for $399. I save 50 dollars off Kinect if I buy this bundle thus making my net cost about 200 dollars for xbox 360 slim 250gb and motion gaming future.

Smokey

Mrbob said:
I have a friend who is going to buy my 120GB hdd and wireless G adapter from my old 360 for 100 bucks. I'm gonna take that 100 bucks and put it towards a new slim. I should be able to get about 100 for my current 360 system so the total cost will only be 100. Do I just get the regular 250 system, or should i consumer whore myself out and get the Kinect bundle for $399. I save 50 dollars off Kinect if I buy this bundle thus making my net cost about 200 dollars for xbox 360 slim 250gb and motion gaming future.

It's almost the holidays, be a consumer whore!

Mrbob

Is there a separate audio output on the back on the 360 slim? Or do I need to buy that rape time HDMI cable that has the audio output connection on it that is like 50 bucks. I still have my component cable from my old 360 I don't know if that will work. Are the A/V connectors the same? I'll pawn off my composite when I sell my 360.

AtlusAram

Atlus USA Developer
Heh, seemed people were a bit more into Black Ops the few times I was online during the week, hoping to squeeze a couple games in today. Will try to be on from 2-3pm until late.

I'm the Kings, btw.

Vestal

AtlusAram said:
Heh, seemed people were a bit more into Black Ops the few times I was online during the week, hoping to squeeze a couple games in today. Will try to be on from 2-3pm until late.

I'm the Kings, btw.
I'll be on in 20min

Mrbob

Konex I don't know if I'll be able to play tonight but I'm going to bold this next part for you.

Konex/Kotex/Cloudy I will be available between 5:30PM and 11PM Central time on Sunday November 14, 2010. If you see this message please tell me your availability. Note, I need to get my game done by 11PM central because I have to be up at 5am central the next day. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
Konex I don't know if I'll be able to play tonight but I'm going to bold this next part for you.

Konex/Kotex/Cloudy I will be available between 5:30PM and 11PM Central time on Sunday November 14, 2010. If you see this message please tell me your availability. Note, I need to get my game done by 11PM central because I have to be up at 5am central the next day. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Bolding doesnt help for someone who doesnt check the thread

Smokey

Mrbob said:

:lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
router shuts me out again... i've never seen a router act like this before. works fine all day, start playing online for 30 min and it hard resets on its own

gg though shurs

Smokey

DY_nasty said:
router shuts me out again... i've never seen a router act like this before. works fine all day, start playing online for 30 min and it hard resets on its own

gg though shurs

what kind of router you have?

you need to invest in the Dlink 655

It's what I've had for about 2 years now and I can count on one hand how many times it's disconnected me. It's a N router too and is fast as shit. Before this I used Linksys and Netgear and both would give me garbage results and constants disconnects.

It costs a little bit, but it's worth it.

Shurs

This week:

Wins - 3

Losses - 2

Plays Ran - 0

I'm thinking the playoffs might be a possibility, though I have a lot of good opponents left to play.

DCX

DCX
Shurs said:
This week:

Wins - 3

Losses - 2

Plays Ran - 0

I'm thinking the playoffs might be a possibility, though I have a lot of good opponents left to play.
That has always been my MO. I always freeballed and had good results, the issue was when i NEEDED a shot, i wished i had a play to dial up. This year, i have plays, i run plays and i'm dangerous :p

DCX

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Smokey said:
what kind of router you have?

you need to invest in the Dlink 655

It's what I've had for about 2 years now and I can count on one hand how many times it's disconnected me. It's a N router too and is fast as shit. Before this I used Linksys and Netgear and both would give me garbage results and constants disconnects.

It costs a little bit, but it's worth it.
I've got a really old netgear model. I know I need to just replace the thing but I just dropped too much money on this new tv.

may just end up moving everything in here around and running a wire from the modem or something

DCX

DCX
AtlusAram said:

I'm the Kings, btw.
Check your PM

DCX

DCX

DCX
Vestal said:
Aye particularly for his team, they have an assortment of different shot timings.
I will say, even with it on it still is hard to get some players shots down. Luke Ridnour for example. His release is lighting quick, almost like a touch of the button quick and even if it shows green with a perfect release he'll miss. Now i have made shots with him releasing early and late :/ Just weird.

DCX

Smokey

shot indicators are for bad kids

j/k that shit is helpful as fuck, but it can be off sometimes even if it's green

Vestal

DCX said:
I will say, even with it on it still is hard to get some players shots down. Luke Ridnour for example. His release is lighting quick, almost like a touch of the button quick and even if it shows green with a perfect release he'll miss. Now i have made shots with him releasing early and late :/ Just weird.

DCX
Add Jason Williams to that list

ecnal

nuggets
bulls

i have back-up PG galore if anyone is looking for one.

still considering offers for dwight too :D

Smokey said:
advance 10pm central on sunday.

if no one is planning on finishing be prepared to advance earlier

and all sixers opponents better get free wins its not our fault he bailed

week 3:
mavs
jazz
grizzlies
bucks
cockblooded

Shurs

DCX said:
That has always been my MO. I always freeballed and had good results, the issue was when i NEEDED a shot, i wished i had a play to dial up. This year, i have plays, i run plays and i'm dangerous :p

DCX

I play some heavy hitters this week, so I'm thinking I'll use this time to work on my playcalling and my rotation -- which has reached Rambisian levels of ineptitude.

Ideally, I'll be rolling (primarily) 8 deep, with my starters moving to new positions at times.

5-Curry
4-Love-slides up to 5
3-Beasley-slides up to 4
2-Johnson-slides up to 3
1-Flynn

with my backups covering multiple positions.

3/4-Turkoglu
2/3-Webster
1/2-Foye

Darko would be the 9th man, spelling the center position for only a short period of time when both Love and Curry are resting.

DCX

DCX
Shurs said:
I play some heavy hitters this week, so I'm thinking I'll use this time to work on my playcalling and my rotation -- which has reached Rambisian levels of ineptitude.

Ideally, I'll be rolling (primarily) 8 deep, with my starters moving to new positions at times.

5-Curry
4-Love-slides up to 5
3-Beasley-slides up to 4
2-Johnson-slides up to 3
1-Flynn

with my backups covering multiple positions.

3/4-Turkoglu
2/3-Webster
1/2-Foye

Darko would be the 9th man, spelling the center position for only a short period of time when both Love and Curry are resting.
yea. I'm still looking to make one more move. The Kings and Blazes are ignoring my calls :(

DCX

daw840

I really don't think I will be around for any games today. My wife brought home some crazy ER sickness and I am just laying on the couch dieing a little bit inside today....sorry

Top Bottom