• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

ecnal

DY_nasty said:
his rating comes almost entirely from his defense and rebounding. outside of catching alley's and punishing mad matchups off of switches, he's got little to nothing consistent on offense.

JAX was good, but holy hell his release was killing me while i tried to use him online. Jameer and Gortat more than make up for him.

you know what you must do with wallace. :D

DCX

DCX
Two close nail biting games. Classics in the making and some asshole at 2k is flipping the switch in the fourth qrt. This last time i was up one with 9 seconds and his was about to send me to the line on an inbound...heading for a win and 2k takes it away, fuck this and them

DCX

ecnal

DCX said:
Two close nail biting games. Classics in the making and some asshole at 2k is flipping the switch in the fourth qrt. This last time i was up one with 9 seconds and his was about to send me to the line on an inbound...heading for a win and 2k takes it away, fuck this and them

DCX

same error we got in our scrim?

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
hunter are you still interested in bosh for al jefferson
Don't be a fool..Hunter is 7-0, lets not make him stronger pls. You want to fire sale do it with a team that NEEDS help.

DCX

ecnal

DCX said:
Don't be a fool..Hunter is 7-0, lets not make him stronger pls. You want to fire sale do it with a team that NEEDS help.

DCX

hunter is 8-0 because his schedule so far has been a tour at the charmin factory.

he has only played a couple of vets.

Mrbob

Hunter got lucky I got ice cold in the 4th quarter. He blew a 31 to 13 1st quarter lead against me. I had it tied in the 4th and then couldn't hit a shot. I'm gonna wax that ass in week 6 when we play again in OKC. My Thunder will be operating on all cylinders by that point!

charsace

ph33nix said:
hunter are you still interested in bosh for al jefferson

btw this deal would not be straight up
No. Al Jeff has the best post scoring in the game so no. Bosh rating is inflated by his guard stats like handles.

Jazz are around.

Mrbob said:
Hunter got lucky I got ice cold in the 4th quarter. He blew a 31 to 13 1st quarter lead against me. I had it tied in the 4th and then couldn't hit a shot. I'm gonna wax that ass in week 6 when we play again in OKC. My Thunder will be operating on all cylinders by that point!
That is what I like to call greatness bob. In the fourth I was clutch and you were just you. Its not my fault man. Just try to be like me instead and you will fare better.

charsace said:
No. Al Jeff has the best post scoring in the game so no. Bosh rating is inflated by his guard stats like handles.

Or how about he's higher because the only thing Al Jefferson is better at is shot close, blocks, standing dunk, and loyalty.

charsace

ph33nix said:
Or how about he's higher because the only thing Al Jefferson is better at is shot close, blocks, standing dunk, and loyalty.
Come on now they don't show every bigman stat on that. Shit like 3pt shooting doesn't matter for either guy. Al Jeff's 98 offensive post matters a lot. It means that he is hard to stop 1 on 1 by anyone in the game.

I don't want to trade Al Jeff. His jumper is quick and he is unstoppable one on one.

Nightz

GG Birdman. It was pretty even throughout until Thornton went nuts in that 4th quarter. I don't know what to say, he's never done that before. I might think twice about trying to trade him. :lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
OMFG

Great game we had going, even though Jameer went 1/10 in the 1st half and Gerald was 3/11.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE WIRELESS

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I love how Pheeknicks trash's Bosh all the time and somehow expects a bunch for him. He is the David Khan of the 2k11 league. Your supposed to talk him up you idiot

Smokey

CB3 said:
I love how Pheeknicks trash's Bosh all the time and somehow expects a bunch for him. He is the David Khan of the 2k11 league. Your supposed to talk him up you idiot
:lol

gg atlus (kings), that was some horrible shooting from both sides in the 1st qtr though bleh

Mrbob

Damn going ice cold in the 4th quarter again killing me. Sef and Harden clanking wide open shots. Damn Willie Green can kiss my ass though. :lol Dude hit three 3s in the game that rolled around the rim and went in.

One more close 4th quarter game I fade in. :(

Nightz

GG Bob. CP3 finally came to life in the 4th after a horrible, horrible first half. Westbrook is such a pain in the butt. He was just as annoying as he was in the tournament. :lol

Edit: Willie Green <3. I got a different guy stepping up each game, even bench players. :D

Smokey said:
i look forward to the season sweep of the wizards in the last week of the season

Yep! Throwing all those games so I get you in the first round to avenge Yao's cheese once and for all!

Lets be real tho...u mad cuz Wall styled on the rox in real life tonight.

ya dig?

Smokey

Dark FaZe said:
Yep! Throwing all those games so I get you in the first round to avenge Yao's cheese once and for all!

Lets be real tho...u mad cuz Wall styled on the rox in real life tonight.

ya dig?

you not throwing any games lol, and lets be real everybody's been stylin on the rockets this season. actually everybody's been stylin on the whole state of texas (rangers, cowboys, texans, rockets, longhorns, UH cougars)..except TCU who will be stylin on the BCS soon enough

some of yall in the 2 - 8 spots need to start losing, give me some breathing room in case i slip up!

Birdman02

GG Birdman. It was pretty even throughout until Thornton went nuts in that 4th quarter. I don't know what to say, he's never done that before. I might think twice about trying to trade him.

GG man. Terry went ice cold in the 2nd half of that game. He was missing some wide open looks. I got frustrated and it kind of took me out of the game.

Dark FaZe said:
Good games to DCX and bird who played me really close today. Gil iced another game winner!

Terry's cold streak really kept going in this game....he was laying bricks the entire game. I was trying to foul you there at the end, since I had one to give (I think) and you were out of timeouts. Unfortunately, it didn't register and Haywood and Butler watched Gil dribble right by them for an open look.

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
GG man. Terry went ice cold in the 2nd half of that game. He was missing some wide open looks. I got frustrated and it kind of took me out of the game.

Terry's cold streak really kept going in this game....he was laying bricks the entire game. I was trying to foul you there at the end, since I had one to give (I think) and you were out of timeouts. Unfortunately, it didn't register and Haywood and Butler watched Gil dribble right by them for an open look.
Trade me Haywood.

DCX

Mrbob

Smokey said:
you not throwing any games lol, and lets be real everybody's been stylin on the rockets this season. actually everybody's been stylin on the whole state of texas (rangers, cowboys, texans, rockets, longhorns, UH cougars)..except TCU who will be stylin on the BCS soon enough

some of yall in the 2 - 8 spots need to start losing, give me some breathing room in case i slip up!

I've now realized I've had an unfair unbalanced schedule so far, can I cry about that? :lol I've had to play three road games already in my first 8 against top 6 teams, including the top two. Every game going down to the wire in the 4th with me flat lining in the final couple minutes.

ecnal

Smokey said:

ill be losing plenty of games once the standings shake out a bit.

magic vs jazz, first round. book it.

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
Who owns the Bucks? They're my last opponent for the week. I'll be available tonight after 7 PST.
Ram. I think he's out so is Live...these fools haven't been around. I have sent Ram msgs on Xbox live and he ignores me.

DCX

2rep649.jpg

i still need to buy a new 360

Smokey

Mrbob said:
I've now realized I've had an unfair unbalanced schedule so far, can I cry about that? :lol I've had to play three road games already in my first 8 against top 6 teams, including the top two. Every game going down to the wire in the 4th with me flat lining in the final couple minutes.
Cry moar you have one of the best teams in the game

Top Bottom