• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

ecnal

charsace said:
Post game is weak? Are you fucking kidding me? Why the fuck should I do up and unders, baseline spins and fadeways when your guys couldn't stop the back down? I only up and under 2 times, with Okur, and both times your bitch ass jumped out of your shoes. I would have beat your ass too if I went to Al Jeff all game and up and under. The thing is I don't depend on one player(VC) like you do. I see through your garbage though. Next time I play you I'll most likely shoot 20 fts since you jump for every thing.

:lol

ya, you don't. that's why dwill took 5 less shots than VC and you still got shit on. it's also why dwill has 50+ more shot attempts than VC this season.

no need to get mad chump, you should have known this was going to happen -- you've had 3+ seasons to realize that when we play the outcome is always the same.

it's actually kind of fucked up that i said better luck next season because you're gonna need a fucking miracle to break that losing streak, chump.

DCX

DCX
First off, it's hilarious to even have someone complain a star player shit on them? JJ killed me when i played ATL, CP3 and JWall destroyed Felton. Shit happens.

I also have unleashed JRaw and STAT on the league and even sprinkled a little Gallo on fools.
the only thing in 2k11 that annoys me is zig zaagging. I wouldn't be annoyed someone tried to get thier star player going and going off with them, it's my job to then shut the other players down.

If i target the star then someone else will step up ( Randy Fucking Foye :/ ) It's the laws of basketball. Sorry Charlie, take your loss like a man and prepare for moar.

BTW i'm sure AK47 would have come in handy to slow Wince down ;)

DCX

you guys (you guys? I meant hunter) just need to stop bitching at what you think is abnormal. yeah when i lost to CB i thought some weird funny shit happened but...it fucking happens. like paul millsap dropping 46 on the heat. shit easily could have swung my way but it didn't. deal with it

and let's a JAM SESSION going on later

DCX said:
First off, it's hilarious to even have someone complain a star player shit on them? JJ killed me when i played ATL, CP3 and JWall destroyed Felton. Shit happens.

DCX
you know what's buillshit.
aznpxdd dropping 46 points on me with mo williams.
then the following week, he trades mo to pheeniks.
and oh yay, i get to play pheeniks that week.
what happens?
mo fucking williams drops another 45+ points on my sorry ass.

:/ doesn't feel good mang.

DCX

DCX
viakado said:
what happens?

Mo? Mo fucking Williams?

doing_it_wrong_skaters.jpg

You can appy to DCX's School of Defense with special guest Charles Oakley, Xavier McDaniel and Anthony Mason.

DCX

Smokey

Not surprised Hunter lost. If you're gonna shit talk, at least do it with something in your background that enables you to do so. Hunter talks shit and is a perennial second round exit in the playoffs and then expects to "destroy" one of the better players in the league just because he's 10-0. Reality check!

@Spurs
Bulls
@Nuggets
Suns
@Magic

charsace

Smokey said:
Not surprised Hunter lost. If you're gonna shit talk, at least do it with something in your background that enables you to do so. Hunter talks shit and is a perennial second round exit in the playoffs and then expects to "destroy" one of the better players in the league just because he's 10-0. Reality check!

@Spurs
Bulls
@Nuggets
Suns
@Magic
Why don't you shut the fuck up.

And ecnal sure does love the dropstep dunk. Maybe its because its unstoppable like the spin dunk you bitch?

ecnal

i've never seen someone do a complete 180 from talking mad shit, "IM GONNA GO RAW ON YA'LL," to whiny ass bitch in less time than you hunter.

it really can't be that surprising that you lost -- it has happened every season :lol

daw840

I am so sorry I have been gone the last couple of days. Been sick as shit, but now I should be good to go. Any of the following teams around?

Golden State Warriors
@ Los Angeles Clippers
Houston Rockets
@ Charlotte Bobcats
Detroit Pistons

viakado said:
what happens?

You want to know what's bullshit? That never happened and I've never had Mo Williams on any 2k team. Your story is complete donkey dick.

aznpxdd

You want to know what's more pathetic? Pheeknicks blocked me on AIM after I hurted his feelings and said I won't play StarCraft 2 with him.

viakado said:
you sure it wasn't you? you're like high half the time.

Yeah I'm high half the time and still not a dumb fucking ass like yourself

aznpxdd said:
You want to know what's more pathetic? Pheeknicks blocked me on AIM after I hurted his feelings and said I won't play StarCraft 2 with him.

I'm glad to see you're longing for me. I don't give a shit. I can't stand starcraft elitist douchebags like yourself. i grew up with them in high school and I can't stand them

aznpxdd

ph33nix said:
I'm glad to see you're longing for me. I don't give a shit. I can't stand starcraft elitist douchebags like yourself. i grew up with them in high school and I can't stand them

Heatbench

Vestal

Pistons here. FYI I will be back playing tommorow night.. Ive had a few rough days with my 20month old daughter running a pretty serious fever + ear infection, havent slept more than 3 hours past 2 days.. Hopefully ill be able to get some games down tommorow night

Vestal said:
Pistons here. FYI I will be back playing tommorow night.. Ive had a few rough days with my 20month old daughter running a pretty serious fever + ear infection, havent slept more than 3 hours past 2 days.. Hopefully ill be able to get some games down tommorow night

Damn dude hope things get better. there are more important things than dealing with idiots like viakado

Smokey

Cerrius said:
the fuck is going on in this thread?

Sweet NBA2K goodness.

And good game earlier daw, if it wasn't for my vicious 4th quarter I would've lost that game. You always give me problems :/

Smokey said:
Sweet NBA2K goodness.

And good game earlier daw, if it wasn't for my vicious 4th quarter I would've lost that game. You always give me problems :/

oh really? allen iverson is a problem?

charsace

aznpxdd said:
And handle your sick baby Vestal. Fuck pussys like smokey and ecnal.

ecnal

did jam come out today or does it come out tomorrow?

edit: any of you guys getting GT5 and are interested in playing in the GAF league? gotta have at least 4 people per team...

ecnal said:

I guess tomorrow. I checked three stores and they didn't have it---but I didn't go to any mom and pop shops. the one near me closes early because i live in the ghetto and i didn't feel like walking to the one in manhattan

and hunter when are we playing

Nightz

ecnal said:

edit: any of you guys getting GT5 and are interested in playing in the GAF league? gotta have at least 4 people per team...
Not sure if it came out in stores today, but Amazon shipped my copy of Jam today. And yeah I'll be getting GT5.

ecnal

Nightz said:
Not sure if it came out in stores today, but Amazon shipped my copy of Jam today. And yeah I'll be getting GT5.

ok, i'll try and find jam tomorrow then.

we should get a 2K league team together for the GT5 league :D

Birdman02 said:
Miami Heat
Milwaukee Bucks
@ Memphis Grizzlies
Oklahoma City
@ Minnesota T'Wolves

Any of you guys around for a game?

Me. let's go. i'm glad I am finally communicating with you and not your other half :lol

btw

Hallelujah, boys, is that great or what? …

How cool is that? Now, they could still turn it around and win out for all that matters, but you’re starting to see some of the problems. Any team with a strong, big guy that can score, they’re getting abused by. Paul Millsap goes out and pulls a Tracy McGrady. What, Tracy McGrady scored 13 and 30 and Paul Millsap scores 11 in 29 seconds or something like that? They just don’t have size to battle. They have the fewest points in the paint of any team and that’s tough. …

My buddy Dan Gilbert is smiling all the way, too. Again, it’s early in the season and you never quite know how it’s going to play out, but how glorious.

I will not forget this from Mark Cuban!

Smokey

I'll be getting GT5. Have no choice really, I bought a Logitech G27 wheel in the summer just for this game and I REFUSE to neglect a $250 racing wheel any longer. Also got a PS Eye (came with Move) that I can use for the headtracking for the dash view inside of the car. GT5 is gonna be a beast.

GG FMT!

charsace

ph33nix said:
I guess tomorrow. I checked three stores and they didn't have it---but I didn't go to any mom and pop shops. the one near me closes early because i live in the ghetto and i didn't feel like walking to the one in manhattan

and hunter when are we playing
you are really eager to take a lose with the Medocre Friends, huh? In that case tomorrow.

Smokey said:
I'll be getting GT5. Have no choice really, I bought a Logitech G27 wheel in the summer just for this game and I REFUSE to neglect a $250 racing wheel any longer. Also got a PS Eye (came with Move) that I can use for the headtracking for the dash view inside of the car. GT5 is gonna be a beast.

GG FMT!

gg, you torched me :(

one day i will shoot over 40%! i tried the X button and i shot even worse than i do with the shot stick :lol

charsace said:
After my first loss I need time to retool. I need to make a statement. Sadly, that will involve you.

Let me get this straight: you're going to make a statement, but poor little Hunter won't step up to the plate and play right after a loss because he's a major pussy. He needs time to cry in bed tonight.

Alright. Tomorrow then.

ecnal

charsace said:
After my first loss I need time to retool. I need to make a statement. Sadly, that will involve you.

wow, you're a bigger bitch than i thought.

Smokey said:

GG FMT!

so you wana join up for a 2K league team in the GT5 league?

me, kado, nightz (?), you (?), ___, ____, ____

:D

Birdman02

GG pheeniks. That's by far my best shooting game in 2k11. My team was absolutely lights out for most of the game. Even Brian Cardinal knocked down a couple of threes.

DCX

DCX
ecnal said:

I would say me, but i won't get it launch :/

DCX

Birdman02 said:
GG pheeniks. That's by far my best shooting game in 2k11. My team was absolutely lights out for most of the game. Even Brian Cardinal knocked down a couple of threes.

Yeah gg...I have a terrible habit of twitching my fingers when i play so i'll hit the pass icon button on accident and make retarded passes. i guess this is something i can help :(

ecnal said:

i now dub our GT Team, "2K Run"
GT league is gonna get 2k Run'd!

Top Bottom