• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Vestal

daw840 said:
Will you be around at all tomorrow?

edit: Leaving right now to go and get some dinner and then I was planning on going to a bar for UFC tonight, but if you absolutely can't play at all tomorrow I may be able to figure out a way to come home for a bit later tonight. Tomorrow I am free after the Chiefs game. Before the game I am doing yard work.

Possible tommorow not guaranteed though.(after 8pm EST)

I will available tonight between 9-10 and from then on for most of the night.

Smokey

WITNESS2K9 said:
WTF i thought that was a scrimmage!!! why did i get a loss to the Heat..you shouldn't be able to play weeks in advance..i was bullshittin the last quarter:lol
:lol

I'll reset the game.

Remember trade deadline 10pm central tomorrow!!!

Smokey said:
:lol

I'll reset the game.

Remember trade deadline 10pm central tomorrow!!!

thank God, i checked the website and was about to go off....i can't afford any losses, im tryna pull some upsets in the playoffs:D

ph33nix said:
hunter lost again hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
man-backache_~15622-25dg.jpg

Nightz

I think that kirbybreezy guy checks GAF once every few days =X. I also sent the Spurs owner a message on XBL, no response.

ecnal

Nightz said:
I think that kirbybreezy guy checks GAF once every few days =X. I also sent the Spurs owner a message on XBL, no response.

im gonna check the spot on monday for GT5 -- i'll let you know if i find it :D

some one told me there's a spot in the wilshire district in la.
but im way too fuckin lazy to drive that far.:lol
plus i will fucking rage if i dont get my g27 before wednesday.

so whats the team count now?
me, ecnal, dcx, smokey, nightz, reilo
is that plenty enough for our team?

ecnal

viakado said:
some one told me there's a spot in the wilshire district in la.
but im way too fuckin lazy to drive that far.:lol
plus i will fucking rage if i dont get my g27 before wednesday.

so whats the team count now?
me, ecnal, dcx, smokey, nightz, reilo
is that plenty enough for our team?

probably.

daw840

Vestal said:
BULLS
Celts
Nuggets
Spurs

any of u available a bit later today?

I'll be around later tonight. Got to finish this Chiefs game and then finish mowing the yard, after that we're good to go.

Smokey

ecnal said:
whenever, i'll be around most of the day.

prolly gonna go to lunch in about an hour, but, other than that, i'll be around.

i guess post when you can play when you get back, texans game is in middle of 3rd quarter.

To all who need to play the Blazers...I just sent out friend requests to Nightz and Vestal. DCX hit me up. No idea how to get a hold of cloudy, but if you see this hit me up as well.

I'm on AIM literally the entire day

Smokey

kirbybreezy said:
To all who need to play the Blazers...I just sent out friend requests to Nightz and Vestal. DCX hit me up. No idea how to get a hold of cloudy, but if you see this hit me up as well.

post your aim name

DCX

DCX
kirbybreezy said:

I can play after the Steelers game.

DCX

Top Bottom