• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
The best thing about this league is the drama in this thread. :lol

Wizards gave me a huge ass whoppin' today, but then he also gave me some tips on using Durant and Westbrook so I'll shall try to implement these Dark Faze and not let you down! :D
Tips? Westbrook cheese not enough?!?!?!? KHAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn!!!!!!!!!!!

DCX

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Gotta drop out man, my wireless bugs out to the point where i can't finish a full game.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dang, that sucks :(

smokey is there a way to give me wins vs. golden state and charlotte? both players dropped!

yes,

so bobcats, bucks, sixers, warriors gone .meh. oh well we keep truckin

and dark faze you not ready for primetime just yet :)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
charsace said:
Can be fixed with an extender or repeater.
I've never seen a router do this kind of shit.

I'm on wireless with my laptop right now, but after 25-30 of playing on xbox live and my old ass netgear router will hard reset for no reason.

I manage to play some other games because I can sort of put up with it, but being disconnected in 3 straight games in the 4th quarter is a bitch.

DY_nasty said:
I've never seen a router do this kind of shit.

I'm on wireless with my laptop right now, but after 25-30 of playing on xbox live and my old ass netgear router will hard reset for no reason.

I manage to play some other games because I can sort of put up with it, but being disconnected in 3 straight games in the 4th quarter is a bitch.

are you sticking with it or getting a new one?

gg smokey

And missing a free throw in a scrim that would have iced the game only to lose to a nut Aaron Brooks 3
2 feet from behind the 3 point line with Nick Young standing a foot in front of you is apparently not contesting
in the final seconds is not my idea of not being ready for prime time ;).

Gettin better baby.

And good game gentleman thief. One of those awful offensive games that come along sometimes in 2k. I'm not sure what Gasols offensive ranking is...but I'm surprised you didn't use him more in the paint. You have an extremely well rounded club.

To be honest I'm sick of 2k having non reactive defense. I don't want to stick to my opponent but guys are scoring on me because I literally can't do much better on the sticks. Guys get that momentum that 'detaches' defense on the opposite player and they get a wide open look. If you can guess where the opponent is going to put that first step then you can stop it but to defend against that type of O for 24 seconds against good players because extremely frustrating. I'm not completely sure what the answer is to a perfect defensive game in basketball...but the system in 2k11 is not the answer.

Dark FaZe said:
damn the clips are out?

nah im still here

los_angeles_clippers_bench.jpg

Nightz

Blazers
Spurs

Who owns the Blazers anyway?

Oh and isn't it a rule that home team should invite? I think I've only sent an invite once this whole time. Not saying that I would have won that last game against the Hawks if I invited, but maybe I would've shot better than 30%. :lol

daw840

You know, I am having so much more fun with NBA2K11 than I have ever had with a sports game. I wish Madden was like that for me, since I like football exponentially more than basketball, but I find myself actually playing ranked matches in 2K where in Madden it's almost unplayable in ranked matches. Too much cheese. That really hurts me in the practice for these leagues for Madden. I have exactly 0 desire to play ranked matches in Madden so the only games I play are league games, where I nearly always get smoked. With this game, I feel like I am actually progressing skillwise and I want to come home and play this. I have 13 or 14 ranked games and I think I have 1 more loss than win (5-6 or 6-7). This game is becoming a contender for my favorite sports game ever....

Shurs

How come during some games, if you press the shoulder buttons when your opponent is shooting a free throw, the screen moves, while during other games when you press the shoulder buttons nothing happens?

fear

everyone is ducking each other

play your matches

And good game shurs. Wes Johnson aint bad! Also screen shake is for home team...its right and left trigger. Not sure why it wouldn't work if you wre home team.

ecnal

Shurs said:
How come during some games, if you press the shoulder buttons when your opponent is shooting a free throw, the screen moves, while during other games when you press the shoulder buttons nothing happens?

home team can shake the camera -- home cookin!

Smokey

Shurs said:

if you're home and opposing team is at the line, it will shake their screen if you press the triggers. homecourt advantage.

ecnal

ph33nix said:
ecnal beating hunter down has really sent him disappearing like the new york knicks

hunter's done.

everyone that plays him the future, you can thank me for the free win.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
ecnal beating hunter down has really sent him disappearing like the new york knicks
Fuck you asshole, there will be no disappearing from these NY Knicks unlike you from the first round.

DCX

DCX said:
Fuck you asshole, there will be no disappearing from these NY Knicks unlike you from the first round.

DCX

you've probably been saying the same thing for the past 10 novembers

deal with it. your team sucks and is irrelevant

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:

THESE=My Knicks, 2K11. Read much? Oh maybe it's the shinny fucking things you put in your mouth that is fucking with you.

DCX

DCX said:
THESE=My Knicks, 2K11. Read much? Oh maybe it's the shinny fucking things you put in your mouth that is fucking with you.

DCX

"These" can also refer to real life knicks. how am i supposed to know you're referring to video game knicks?

calm down before you hurt somebody at home, damn.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
"These" can also refer to real life knicks. how am i supposed to know you're referring to video game knicks?

Hurt someone? Who the dog? she's the only one awake at this time.

DCX

ecnal

ph33nix said:

oh. my. god.

DCX said:

DCX

yes!

DCX said:

DCX

ph33nix said:

popcorn.gif

Birdman02

Milwaukee Bucks - no owner
@ Memphis Grizzlies - GentlemanThief
Oklahoma City - MrBob
@ Minnesota T'Wolves - Shurs

Any of you guys gonna be around this afternoon? I'm taking the afternoon off, and I would like to knock out a couple of these games.

Also, the Mavs v. Heat is still stuck in progress. Can I get one of the admins to assign that win to me? Thanks!

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
Milwaukee Bucks - no owner
@ Memphis Grizzlies - GentlemanThief
Oklahoma City - MrBob
@ Minnesota T'Wolves - Shurs

Any of you guys gonna be around this afternoon? I'm taking the afternoon off, and I would like to knock out a couple of these games.

Also, the Mavs v. Heat is still stuck in progress. Can I get one of the admins to assign that win to me? Thanks!
Will assign your win. Going to go ahead and assign wins for Sixers, Bucks and Warriors.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Sooo...i can't assign a win in the Mia/Dallas game. It wouldn't let me, says it's in progress. Smokey might have to have 2K reset it or assign it or something.

DCX

Top Bottom