• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Pistons
Bobcats? (if still in the league, otherwise chalk the win for me, pls)

I can get our game(s) in tonight after 10:30ET. LMK if that works for either of you.

ecnal

CB3 said:
If i ever get to play them!

prolly can't play tonight unless it's late.

will probably have to play you and smokey over the weekend -- it'll be raining, so i should be around, at the very least, most of sunday.

DCX

DCX
Dark FaZe said:
Smokey always finds a way to hit a couple of cheeseball shots to save himself from a loss.

We'll see how that works out in the playoffs.
Wall cheese not withstanding ;)

DCX

Smokey

Dark FaZe said:
Smokey always finds a way to hit a couple of cheeseball shots to save himself from a loss.

We'll see how that works out in the playoffs.

I'd say it's worked out pretty well in the past ;)

And it's called being clutch. Bob had a 5 pt lead in the 4th. I was waiting for my time to strike and he got overconfident and took Durant out the game and I made my move. Durantula 30+ point game wasted. And he had a chance in the waning seconds of the 4th to tie it with a wide open 3...clank. Bob just choked :)

DCX

DCX
Picked up NBA Jam. Got it for 30 bucks ( sweet spot price wise for me ) with that ToysRUs Buy one get one 40% off. I'll play some after the Knicks game.

DCX

DCX

DCX
kirilenko_andrei_1.jpg

" Karma will destroy you! "

l4819228.jpg

" I should have stayed in NY "

DCX

Vestal

anachronous_one said:
gg Vestal. That first half was an absolute war!

Yeah.. i lost my touch somewere in the 3rd.. gg though.. Paul Pierce is a beast.

Spurs
Bulls
Nuggets
Celts

Up for a league game?

Shurs

Birdman02 said:
GG Shurs. The Mavs hot shooting streak continues.

Good game, man.

I couldn't stop you at all. I also had a hard time hitting a shot with Beasley and Love.

It's become clear to me that you guys are just on another level from me. I'm going to use the rest of the season to work on my game.

Hopefully, when the next season starts -- if I'm allowed to be a part of it -- some of the T-Wolves players will have better ratings.

Edit: That sounded like I was blaming my troubles on the T-Wolves, which obviously isn't the case. The thing I love about basketball, and this definitely applies to basketball video games as well, is that with a great performance, a single player can take over a game. I firmly believe that if I was better at playing 2K, I could do well with the T-Wolves.

AtlusAram

Atlus USA Developer
Kings here. I'll try for a game late tonight (11pm PT) and then assuming I was informed correctly and we're going till sunday this week, I'll be online early tomorrow to cram as many in as possible. If not, I apologize for not having been able to log on last night!

AtlusAram said:
Kings here. I'll try for a game late tonight (11pm PT) and then assuming I was informed correctly and we're going till sunday this week, I'll be online early tomorrow to cram as many in as possible. If not, I apologize for not having been able to log on last night!

check your pm

daw840

Golden State Warriors - No owner
@ Los Angeles Clippers - No owner?
Houston Rockets
@ Charlotte Bobcats - DY_nasty(didn't he drop?)
Detroit Pistons - Vestal

Around for anyone to play.

Shurs

So what's the injury slider set to?

I find it odd that with all the games that have been played, there has not been one injury.

Birdman02

GG Milo. I couldn't get much going in the 1st three qtrs thanks to your good D, but I managed to at least keep it close. My guys caught fire in the 4th and stole the win.

Smokey

Shurs said:
So what's the injury slider set to?

I find it odd that with all the games that have been played, there has not been one injury.

advance tomorrow 10pm central

daw840 said:
Golden State Warriors - No owner
@ Los Angeles Clippers - No owner?
Houston Rockets
@ Charlotte Bobcats - DY_nasty(didn't he drop?)
Detroit Pistons - Vestal

Around for anyone to play.

Clippers and Pistons are your only games the others had to leave.

finally got a decent win..for some reason i was able to shut down Rose in the second half..but good game tho:lol

Rose missed a 2 point Jump Shot 43-38
21:00 Rose missed a 2 point Layup 45-38
21:38 Rose missed a 2 point Jump Shot 45-40
23:14 Rose missed a 2 point Jump Shot 47-40
25:49 Rose missed a 2 point Jump Shot 51-48
26:06 Rose missed a 2 point Jump Shot 51-48
26:57 Rose missed a 2 point Jump Shot 53-50
28:09 Rose missed a 2 point Layup 53-52
28:14 Rose made a 3 point Jump Shot 53-55
4th Quarter
33:01 Rose missed a 2 point Layup 63-63
34:03 Rose made a 2 point Dunk 65-65
35:05 Rose missed a 2 point Jump Shot 65-67
35:15 Rose missed a 3 point Jump Shot 65-67
35:42 Rose missed a 2 point Jump Shot 67-67
35:57 Rose missed a 2 point Jump Shot 67-67
36:24 Rose missed a 2 point Jump Shot 67-67
38:20 Rose missed a 2 point Layup 69-67
38:43 Rose missed a 2 point Jump Shot 71-67

daw840

Vestal said:
Pistons here will be on between 9 10 est.

Bulls
Celts
Spurs
Nuggets

Let's do it

Will you be around at all tomorrow?

edit: Leaving right now to go and get some dinner and then I was planning on going to a bar for UFC tonight, but if you absolutely can't play at all tomorrow I may be able to figure out a way to come home for a bit later tonight. Tomorrow I am free after the Chiefs game. Before the game I am doing yard work.

daw840 said:
Will you be around at all tomorrow?

edit: Leaving right now to go and get some dinner and then I was planning on going to a bar for UFC tonight, but if you absolutely can't play at all tomorrow I may be able to figure out a way to come home for a bit later tonight. Tomorrow I am free after the Chiefs game. Before the game I am doing yard work.

Dwayne "Wade" Bowe has been incredible for my fantasy team

WTF i thought that was a scrimmage!!! why did i get a loss to the Heat..you shouldn't be able to play weeks in advance..i was bullshittin the last quarter:lol

DCX

DCX
WITNESS2K9 said:
WTF i thought that was a scrimmage!!! why did i get a loss to the Heat..you shouldn't be able to play weeks in advance..i was bullshittin the last quarter:lol
FREE RASUAL!!

DCX

Top Bottom