• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

someone give me tips on how to actually play d in this fukin game.

Might have to start messin with defensive assist because I'm sick of having to predict where a guy is going to iso me just to prevent a dominant first step/step back.

Mrbob

You can null me from the Free Agency draft. Going to go to sleep when I get home tonight not feeling well and I don't want to hold it up any longer. Unless you guys can wait till tomorrow I'll make a pick sometime before 7PM Central. Can I look up the free agency list online?

daw840

I swear to god. I have played 2k11 for probably 8 hours in the last 2 days and I haven't completed a single league game....where the fuck is everyone?!?

Mrbob

Seriously.

I had not been sick for years and now its like 3 times in a little over a month. Need to go get my flu shot when I'm feeling better!

I think it is the weather change in Wisconsin. We have gone from 60 degree days to 15 in the span of a day.

i have been successful with playing games online...ive been using the knicks, and my record for the last two days is 10-4 (unranked player matches from lobbies):D when and how can we use our free agents in actual games?

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
I swear to god. I have played 2k11 for probably 8 hours in the last 2 days and I haven't completed a single league game....where the fuck is everyone?!?
:/ As soon as my family goes to bed, we can roll.

DCX

Smokey said:
once you adjust, the patch made shooting very easy. almost too easy

not for me...i have to hold the shot for 30 seconds to even get perfect:lol and the games i have played online through lobbies have been horrible, nobody knows how to shoot...i held the celtics to 16% in the first half haahahahahahhahaa

charsace

The knicks have two unstoppable plays that involve Amare rolling to the basket. Since the patch I have played the knicks 9 times and all 9 times these knicks teams run the same two plays all game. One is an Amare pick and roll and the other is a double pick and roll involving amare. there is no way to stop him from getting the ball, not even zone stops it, and when he does get it he will always go up for a dunk which he will complete or get fouled and go to the line.

Mrbob

My opponents yet for this week:

Baby Milo - Grizzlies
AtlusAram - Kings
Shurs - Twolves

I'll be home around 6PM Central tonight. Let us get our games our games in. :D

Nightz

I'll be coming home later today if any of my opponents are looking for me. However I just got engaged two days ago so I'll probably be at the fiancee's family's house celebrating. :D

Shurs

Mrbob said:
My opponents yet for this week:

Baby Milo - Grizzlies
AtlusAram - Kings
Shurs - Twolves

I'll be home around 6PM Central tonight. Let us get our games our games in. :D

PM me when you want to play.

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
I'll be coming home later today if any of my opponents are looking for me. However I just got engaged two days ago so I'll probably be at the fiancee's family's house celebrating. :D
Congrats brosef!

DCX

Mrbob

Nightz said:

Your life is now over!

Seriously though congrats!

Smokey

Nightz said:

oh shit, congrats man. where did you pop the question?

Cloudy

Banned
I like that they toned down the easy scoring in the patch but WTF @ little guys having ZERO chance to score when contested and good shooters throwing up BRICKS when wide open :lol

Cloudy said:
I like that they toned down the easy scoring in the patch but WTF @ little guys having ZERO chance to score when contested and good shooters throwing up BRICKS when wide open :lol

yeah i don't know about that. i finally turned on the shot meter (telling you if it was early, good, or late) and i made more shots on "red" than on green. half my shots i missed with nash were on green, and a good deal were open too! you also missed quite a few with ray allen and the gang :/

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah i don't know about that. i finally turned on the shot meter (telling you if it was early, good, or late) and i made more shots on "red" than on green. half my shots i missed with nash were on green, and a good deal were open too! you also missed quite a few with ray allen and the gang :/
The meter is just a measure of form. Of course youre not going to make ALL green lit shots :lol

DCX

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
nor would i want it that way, but when i'm making more bad form contested shots then i don't know what to think
Eh, i make my fair share of " bad " shots with Ridnour ( due to his shitty release ), i guess chalk it up to a hidden rating called " Shawn Marioness "

DCX

Vestal

FrenchMovieTheme said:
nor would i want it that way, but when i'm making more bad form contested shots then i don't know what to think

You also need to factor in a few things.

Game Situation( Your up? Down? Late in the game?
Open or Contested Shot?
Range?
Positioning on the Floor given a shooters tendancies.

Shurs

Fuck this stupid fucking game.

Changing the release points for players (veterans, mind you) midway through the season? Ridiculous.

DCX

DCX
Shurs said:
Fuck this stupid fucking game.

Changing the release points for players (veterans, mind you) midway through the season? Ridiculous.
Kqgoi.gif

DCX

ecnal

1- Bulls - Null
2- Spurs - Larry Hughes
3- Celtics- Null
4- Kings- Null
5- Blazers - Null
6- TWolves - Adam Morrison (lol was he serious?) Drop: Maurice Ager
7- Pistons - Rafer Alston -- Drop: White
8- Grizz - Jarvis Hayes -- Drop: Haddadi
9- Clippers - Tim Thomas -- Drop: Willie Warren
10- Thunder - on the clock
11- Heat
12- Nuggets
13- Suns
14- Hawks
15- Knicks
16- Mavs
17- Jazz
18- Hornets
19- Magic
20- Lakers
21- Wizards
22- Rockets

bob, did you choose? if you don't tonight, we're moving on.

im around for a game right now if any of my opponents are here.

Vestal

When are the FAs going to their respective teams?

Ecnal i might be on in an hour or two depends on how long I need to stay here at work.

Top Bottom