• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Vestal

ph33nix said:
yes i'll be here

KK preparing Max so he can put the hurting on Bosh, and Skip so he can do circles around Arroyo =)

Oh and Bynum is gona go off Anthony and Iggy..

DCX

DCX
@ Utah Jazz
Los Angeles Lakers
@ Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
@ Houston Rockets

Dream Week starts tonight. Knicks will be ready.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
New Orleans Hornets
@ New York Knicks
Philadelphia 76ers
@ Washington Wizards
Dallas Mavericks

DCX

DCX
Knicks can play a few tonight, but i got dibs with CB first, then i can play either Clips or Jazz afterwards.

DCX

Birdman02

GG CB, but I can't get any of the Mavs new releases...other than Caron Butler. The shots I do make all seem to be bad releases. Dirk's is by far the latest I've seen....I've been early on every normal jumpshot I've taken with him since the patch.

Smokey

Week is advanced:

Deadline next Wednesday December 8th.

I've got :

Pistons
Celtics
Hornets
Knicks

Very busy week for me, so I probably won't be on here that much. So those that I play get at me on AIM if possible, otherwise I'll check in and out of the thread to see what's up.

Vestal

GG Hey LOW.. Although Ill say that was my worst Offensive performance EVER.. I DONT KNOW WTF was going on.. Open shots full green meter and misses from my best shooters.. I pretty much gave up after the 3rd there, cause I couldn't make a shot.. Shots I make every time with Rip were just off..

by the way can someone fix my game with detroit, i disconnected with like 20 seconds left

also, why do i already have a loss to the bobcats?

Vestal said:
GG Hey LOW.. Although Ill say that was my worst Offensive performance EVER.. I DONT KNOW WTF was going on.. Open shots full green meter and misses from my best shooters.. I pretty much gave up after the 3rd there, cause I couldn't make a shot.. Shots I make every time with Rip were just off..

yeah good game ......i think Stephen Jacksons release kind of messed you up.. it was too easy to block. my team was finally able to make open shots for a change...

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
by the way can someone fix my game with detroit, i disconnected with like 20 seconds left

also, why do i already have a loss to the bobcats?
DAT Prediction

DCX

Tim Thomas 16 points 7 rebounds in his first "official" game as a Clipper.. final piece to the puzzle to put the team over the top:lol :lol

Just had my game with CB3.

Scaling back majorly on my gaming...exclusive to 2k for a year actually just because of my commitment to league but I'm only going to do one match a night.

@ Phoenix Suns
Orlando Magic
@ Utah Jazz

Someone get booked for tomorrow evening.

daw840

Dallas Mavericks - Birdman
@ Milwaukee Bucks - Does anyone have them?
Memphis Grizzlies - Baby Milo
@ Oklahoma City - MrBob
Minnesota T'Wolves - Shurs

I got time for one game tonight. Who's around?

Also, who is playing with the Bucks? The GT says "adderredda" but I don't know who the fuck that is.

daw840

Baby Milo said:
good game daw

i wanted to throw my controller out the window when conley missed that wide open lay up and three

You came so fucking close in that 4th quarter it was ridiculous. I was scared for a minute and started playing all fucked up. Called a TO and just composed myself mentally to play like I had been playing all game. It's fucking amazing how much this game is like really playing a basketball game mentally.

edit: And, of course, GG man.

Ferny

Memphis Grizzlies
@ Oklahoma City
Minnesota T'Wolves
@ Sacramento Kings
Portland Blazers

Anyone down for a game tonight?

daw840

daw840 said:
@ Oklahoma City - MrBob

I got time for one game tonight. Who's around?

Also, who is playing with the Bucks? The GT says "adderredda" but I don't know who the fuck that is.

So, I think I have time to roll another one if anyone wants to play!

sorry guys it has been a really busy week for me with NCAA scheduling, madden draft, getting a dog, working, etc...

i'll be around tonight in maybe an hour after i eat dinner if anyone wants to play!

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry guys it has been a really busy week for me with NCAA scheduling, madden draft, getting a dog, working, etc...

i'll be around tonight in maybe an hour after i eat dinner if anyone wants to play!

PICS!

daw840 said:

they listed it as a german shepherd but i went to see the dog today and its not. it's a lab mix, maybe some shepherd in him but its an all black lab as i see it. 3 months old so we'll see how that goes... we'll see!

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
they listed it as a german shepherd but i went to see the dog today and its not. it's a lab mix, maybe some shepherd in him but its an all black lab as i see it. 3 months old so we'll see how that goes... we'll see!

Well, still PICS! Dude, lab shepherd mixes are fantastic dogs. He'll be kind of a chewing bastard at first but with the right "direction" he will stop.

@ Phoenix Suns
Orlando Magic
@ Utah Jazz

Anyone around right now or in the next hour? Probably won't be available this evening due to Cavs/Heat + other things.

daw840 said:
Well, still PICS! Dude, lab shepherd mixes are fantastic dogs. He'll be kind of a chewing bastard at first but with the right "direction" he will stop.

here's mine. Name is summer. she's a lab/doberman mix.
love this dog except when i let her sleep on my bed, she'll end up hogging the blanket. :(

2v3mtxe.jpg

daw840

viakado said:
here's mine. Name is summer. she's a lab/doberman mix.
love this dog except when i let her sleep on my bed, she'll end up hogging the blanket. :(

2v3mtxe.jpg
Awww, looks sweet. At the same time though she looks like she just did something naughty..... :lol

Mrbob

Thunder here. I'll be home around 10cst tonight.

BTW did you guys see the highlights of the Nets and Thunder game last night? No Durant no problem. Westbrook beasting in the game like I use him in NBA2K11. Realism!

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Thunder here. I'll be home around 10cst tonight.

BTW did you guys see the highlights of the Nets and Thunder game last night? No Durant no problem. Westbrook beasting in the game like I use him in NBA2K11. Realism!

gtfo

daw840

@ Oklahoma City - MrBob

Again, I have time for a game right now. Is anyone on this list here to play now?

Reposting this because no one answered me damn it!

Smokey

daw840 said:
Again, I have time for a game right now. Is anyone on this list here to play now?

Reposting this because no one answered me damn it!

nobody, and you're gonna play with lefraud heading back to Cleveland?!

daw840

Smokey said:
nobody, and you're gonna play with lefraud heading back to Cleveland?!

Yeah, I just now remembered that....if anyone is around I will play, but I am going to turn this game on.

edit: nvm, I am going to watch this.

Top Bottom