• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

daw840

ecnal said:
setting your center to sag off the opposing center (who sets the down screen) stops all forms of this play 9/10 times.

that doesn't even take into account that you can (a) manually control your center or (b) manually run your SG around the screen in-between the ball handler and receiver.

ya'll mad cause daw styled on you.
This is what I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!!

ecnal

zig-zagging, alley-oop throwing, corner 3 shooting cheesers. wince is going to be unleashed and ya'll gonna be mad. PEACE.

ecnal

DCX

DCX
I was done last night , you bitches kept it going like a bunch of ladies at a nursing home. Drop it and move on to your next opponents.

DCX

ecnal

DCX said:
I was done last night , you bitches kept it going like a bunch of ladies at a nursing home. Drop it and move on to your next opponents.

DCX

that's weird, i can't find bitches, but i can find a bitch.

What a fucking cheese fest by Hunter...zig, zagging motherfucker...when the chips is down...zig zag

DCX

Do you ever bring anything intelligent to the conversation. You seem to be one of those internet loud mouths who would hide if a fight ever broke out. When do you wanna play?

I prefer alley opps and zig zags please.

DCX

remember, you can use midol multiple times a day.

ecnal

just chillin'

lebronjames5265120210.jpg

DCX

DCX
I know how Trulize felt back when he was a commish and tried to uphold certain things. Unlike him i won't quit, but i am done being a voice in this league. Smokey is commish, Smokey banned the play.

I vented about Hunter. Everyone had something to add and their own brand of venom to spew. It's all good, haters going to hate and blah, blah.

Next time fellas, and you know who you are. All complaints about play go to SMOKEY. I am here just to assist in reseting games and stuff of that nature.

Gameplay related BS goes to SMOKEY.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Los Angeles Lakers
Los Angeles Clippers
@ Houston Rockets

Any of you going to be around tonight?

DCX

Smokey

charsace said:
Like how you gave me the L bitch. I would style on you so bad...

i didn't do shit. if it would've given me a L i wouldn't of given a fuck. you went on a 4 game losing streak in which you were getting a ram rod shoved down your throat, don't start feelin' yourself now

daw840

DCX said:
BTW i love the personal attacks, and spineless comments behind my back. Stay classy.

DCX
What the Fuck is your issue man? I hadn't said anything about this particular subject until today and you want to have no part of any real discussion about the matter. Your just sitting in the corner pouting about it. Ecnal brought up extremely valid points and you basically have nothing to come back with except whining about these supposed people making personal attacks behind your back.

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
What the Fuck is your issue man? I hadn't said anything about this particular subject until today and you want to have no part of any real discussion about the matter. Your just sitting in the corner pouting about it. Ecnal brought up extremely valid points and you basically have nothing to come back with except whining about these supposed people making personal attacks behind your back.
Wasn't talking about you.

DCX

DCX said:
Are we done with the circle jerk session?
DCX

Not very fun when you're the target, is it?

Also this is pointless but I probably won't be back next season. I'm kind of getting raped by life and it's only getting worse.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
Not very fun when you're the target, is it?

Also this is pointless but I probably won't be back next season. I'm kind of getting raped by life and it's only getting worse.
I'm still here. And my AIM is full of unblocked contacts..

DCX

DCX said:
I'm still here. And my AIM is full of unblocked contacts..

DCX

except that you're not blocked and i never blocked you so don't diva it up. all i did was pass out in the middle of the conversation

I'm about to sit here and consume beer after beer. It's not even 5 PM yet. I hate my life. someone scrim me.

daw840

Bob, you around? I just got home, but if anyone is around right now lets fucking do this! I got time for 1 game.

Dallas Mavericks - Birdman
@ Milwaukee Bucks - No owner
Memphis Grizzlies - Baby Milo
@ Oklahoma City - MrBob
Minnesota T'Wolves - Shurs

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ph33nix said:
except that you're not blocked and i never blocked you so don't diva it up. all i did was pass out in the middle of the conversation

I'm about to sit here and consume beer after beer. It's not even 5 PM yet. I hate my life. someone scrim me.

you blocked everyone but him like a week ago

ecnal

vince will be unleashed, and i don't even care if i score 1 million pip with him.

you'll see.

YOU'LL ALL SEE.

i wish someone would hurry up and injure wince so i didn't have to use him :(

Smokey

i finaly learned how to d up in this game a couple of days ago
dboythagr8 5:46 pm
(5:46:10 PM): and ya boy brooks does too
oO TiMeRz Oo 5:46 pm
(5:46:18 PM): nobody is gona score over 60 against me ever again

(5:46:23 PM): LOLOLOL
(5:46:27 PM): including u son
(5:46:34 PM): thats going in the thread
(5:46:41 PM): put it in there

:lol :lol

My legit points against average is 59.7

And don't be mad when I stop you from going undefeated Smokey. Everyone here is sick of your stutter stepping iso cheese.

I'm not mad, but justice is going to be served my friend.

ecnal

you're like a more polite, slightly less delirious version of hunter.

your posts need more "bitch(es)," "eat a dick," "im going beast mode," "you'll be pulling my boot out of your ass," and "GET MY PRIZE READY" though.

Smokey

Dark FaZe said:
My legit points against average is 59.7

And don't be mad when I stop you from going undefeated Smokey. Everyone here is sick of your stutter stepping iso cheese.

I'm not mad, but justice is going to be served my friend.
Stutter step wat

I use pretty much all of the iso moves and use them when I need to break people down. Don't get mad that brooks has been dAggering you all season!

ecnal said:
you're like a more polite, slightly less delirious version of hunter.

your posts need more "bitch(es)," "eat a dick," "im going beast mode," "you'll be pulling my boot out of your ass," and "GET MY PRIZE READY" though.

Im saving my mind games for the finals

Everyone here knows I'm polite but when it comes down to the playoffs I'm going to be up in that ass tryin to throw people off their game.

So if you have to face me in the playoffs don't come in here and cry when I pause the game to show me stylin.

Kevin-Garnett-is-out-to-get-you.jpg

Mrbob said:
Witness you gotta feed the big man. I played this game like college ball at first too, but now I'm running with my big dogs in games. It is the NBA gotta rely on your scorers. Stop them first before I go to my secondary players.

yeah i was playing too unselfish with my team....Griffin was getting kwame brown touches :lol my whole game plan will change for the rest of the season

DCX said:
gg Witness. Jamal had a shitty game :( Hope that's his last one.

DCX

my leading scorer Gordon went 4-15...unacceptable... and that stretch where i turned the ball over multiple possessions back to back...good game tho... i knew u would have hated me if i kept making 3's at the end and you missing FTs:lol :lol

DCX

DCX
WITNESS2K9 said:
my leading scorer Gordon went 4-15...unacceptable... and that stretch where i turned the ball over multiple possessions back to back...good game tho... i knew u would have hated me if i kept making 3's at the end and you missing FTs:lol :lol
smh that's going to lose me a game. The FT timing is sooo off since the patch. They gimped Crawford :(

DCX

Top Bottom