• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Fellas, I may be making a run to the emergency room with a sick family member in the next 30 min. Not sure I'm going to be around ... I'll post again if something changes. :(

Vestal

anachronous_one said:
Fellas, I may be making a run to the emergency room with a sick family member in the next 30 min. Not sure I'm going to be around ... I'll post again if something changes. :(
hope everything is ok

Smokey

anachronous_one said:

damn man, don't worry about us, hope everything is alright

Mrbob

anachronous_one said:

Best wishes hope it doesn't turn out to be anything serious.

ecnal

anachronous_one said:

:(

hope all is well.

my opponents: im prepping for the LSAT so i really don't have any free time at the moment... hopefully i can get a game or two in tomorrow before the deadline.

Nightz

Wow, GG CB. When I blew that 20+ point lead I thought it was over for me. CP3 went ice cold in the second half, good thing he snapped out of it on that last shot.

Smokey

Well damn. That Hornets game made me sweat for the first time in awhile. Nightz was hitting goddamn every shot in the first half. I think he was 57% from the field, and CP3 was killing A Brooks. So I made an adjustment at halftime and ran Courtney Lee at the point spot. Good defender, solid ball handling skills, and way more athletic than AB. Used his height advantage over Paul caused him to go cold in the 2nd half and miss alot of shots that he was hitting in the first. Then KMART did what he did and I was able to prevail.

Down fucking 9 at the half and Lewis had 4 fouls at the half, I was heated. Had to take that extended break to calm down and get my game face on , so sorry about that long ass pause Nightz.:lol

hard victory, gg nightz

Baby Milo

Smokey said:
Well damn. That Hornets game made me sweat for the first time in awhile. Nightz was hitting goddamn every shot in the first half. I think he was 57% from the field, and CP3 was killing A Brooks. So I made an adjustment at halftime and ran Courtney Lee at the point spot. Good defender, solid ball handling skills, and way more athletic than AB. Used his height advantage over Paul caused him to go cold in the 2nd half and miss alot of shots that he was hitting in the first. Then KMART did what he did and I was able to prevail.

Down fucking 9 at the half and Lewis had 4 fouls at the half, I was heated. Had to take that extended break to calm down and get my game face on , so sorry about that long ass pause Nightz.:lol

hard victory, gg nightz
i plan on pulling a kevin Nash on that streak

Nightz

Smokey said:

hard victory, gg nightz
GG man. I should have taken the win when your timer ran out. =P :lol

4176133259_4529a5f635.jpg

Smokey said:

that's fucking cheating. you can't give yourself extra timeouts

Smokey

ph33nix said:
that's fucking cheating. you can't give yourself extra timeouts

shut tha fuck up. I paused the game at HALFTIME and went to get something to drink while calming the fuck down at the same time. I had a minute and 45 secs on the counter and I live in a 2 story house so it took time chump (2 minutes).

Didn't you resign from the league anyway

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
ugh ... dang. It was a long night, fellas, but everything seems to have mellowed out here. Thanks to everyone for the kind thoughts.

I'd love to get my games in before we have to advance, but I understand that that might not be possible.

Thunder
T-wolves
Kings

I'm working from home today, so if anyone is around this afternoon (between 1PM and 4PM EST), I can take my lunch break and get a game in. After that, I can get games in after 9PM EST tonight --- maybe earlier, depending on the wife.

Mrbob

Magic, Jazz, and Lakers in the final week. Good measuring stick week coming up for me heading into the playoffs.

daw840

Damn, Birdman or Shurs not at all? I feel like I post quite a bit in this thread for games but I haven't even seen either of you respond with a time to play. It's going to really grind my gears if I get 2 losses because of it.

ya im about to go into my league settings and customize my minutes to somehow give me a chance of not getting two unearned losses

damn

I can't play play past 9:30 eastern....I'm not missin the Lakers/Wiz game at 10:30

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Kings and Timberwolves

Let's get our games in fellas!

I'm an easy win lately ... I can't close a damn game out to save my life. Close through three with a fourth quarter collapse -- it's in my head!

Seriously, though ... I'm on now. Let's go.

EDIT: Anyone wanna scrim while I wait for a response? I'll have to bail for a "real" league game, but I need some work.

Also, gg this afternoon, Mrbob. Your game was a prime example of why I need work. Stupid, unforced turnovers, and porous defense, leading up to allowing a LATE 4th quarter run to put the game out of reach. *sigh* I also uploaded that dunk Durant had over two of my guys. It hurt, but looked dope.

Birdman02

daw840 said:
Damn, Birdman or Shurs not at all? I feel like I post quite a bit in this thread for games but I haven't even seen either of you respond with a time to play. It's going to really grind my gears if I get 2 losses because of it.

Nah man. You should definitely get the win over me. I've been MIA except for maybe 1-2 days and really late at nights this week. Hopefully, I'll get my schedule straightened out for the next week and going into the playoffs.

Smokey

damn, bob is making people wanna get back in the lab. what has the world come to

Birdman02 said:
Nah man. You should definitely get the win over me. I've been MIA except for maybe 1-2 days and really late at nights this week. Hopefully, I'll get my schedule straightened out for the next week and going into the playoffs.

When can you play our game? 3 ppl have a chance to stop history. You, Milo, and Faze (lol)!

Smokey

with that clips win, the site is showing that they have clinched a playoff spot.

Baby Milo said:
gg clips

rockets
lakers
jazz

let me know if you can play tonight

probably won't be able to run tonight

Top Bottom