• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

jakncoke

Banned
crhoimpqzn0v9cccmdcj.gif

State Fans Be Like

Dudes geeking out on fine drugs for sure

Fjordson

Sam Malone and the other walkons really lucked out with their timing to come to UK lol. They've basically been hanging out on the bench with a bunch of NBA players for four years. Dude was around when Anthony Davis was playing.

Sam Malone wouldn't get off the bench on the women's team.

I like how he told his teammates he would ditch the headband, and then his teammates informed him that wasn't going to happen. He's going to be forced to look like a dorky tool the rest of the season....from the bench

I know its early, but the strongest conference top to bottom right now has to be the "CSC" aka Catholic School Conference aka Big East. Good to see them starting out strong. Their combined record is currently 30-2

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I think we've made more 3s so far against ISU than we did all last season.

jakncoke

Banned
I hate my current schedule. Missed another game, stupid Hawaii timezone games. Somehow we only won by 13 against Chaminade with Derrick Randall getting 21 rebounds and Michael Young 15. Really could of used Durand Johnson this season. Wish they would come out and say why he was suspended for the season. Also Cameron Wright needs to get healthy ASAP.

edit: man San Diego St at 10 pm tonight. Fucking times.

Seth C

Zona's in a dogfight with KSU

UK beat up on another clown school.

I wouldn't say UT Arlington is a clown school. They aren't great by any means, but much, much better than the teams Louisville and Kentucky just beat up on recently. They will be in the hunt to win the Sun Belt and go to the tournament at least.

I wouldn't say UT Arlington is a clown school. They aren't great by any means, but much, much better than the teams Louisville and Kentucky just beat up on recently. They will be in the hunt to win the Sun Belt and go to the tournament at least.

No, they're actually a leading clown institute. Bozo got his start there.

Seth C

Team looks good, but I'm happy cupcake season is over. Got Providence and then Texas coming up.

Yup. Providence is the type of warm up games I'd like to play. I mean, if we are good as we seem to be it should still be a nice solid thumping for Providence, but playing teams in that 30-50 range is much more fun.

But I understand. Especially for Cal, he never expects to have this much experience on a roster. Those cupcake games are critical when you're starting five freshman.

That said, I'd say we still have one of if not the best non-conference schedules in the country

And we still have a whole lot to clean up. We've atarted the last few games absolutely dreadful on offense, and the entire teqm pretty much took the entire second half off tonight. At least there was no Sam Malone.

Yup. Providence is the type of warm up games I'd like to play. I mean, if we are good as we seem to be it should still be a nice solid thumping for Providence, but playing teams in that 30-50 range is much more fun.

But I understand. Especially for Cal, he never expects to have this much experience on a roster. Those cupcake games are critical when you're starting five freshman.

That said, I'd say we still have one of if not the best non-conference schedules in the country

And we still have a whole lot to clean up. We've atarted the last few games absolutely dreadful on offense, and the entire teqm pretty much took the entire second half off tonight. At least there was no Sam Malone.

Usually garbage time reserves are fan-favorites. why is there such a distaste for Sam Malone? Is it the D-Bag headband?

Seth C

Usually garbage time reserves are fan-favorites. why is there such a distaste for Sam Malone? Is it the D-Bag headband?

Even among the garbage time reserves he is the biggest ball hog AND has the least skill. The other night he went for an uncontested layup, barely got his feet off the court, and was rejected by the rim. It was pitiful and humiliating.

Top Bottom