• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

Our backup PG just injured himself against UTA. Hopefully its not serious. Now we may have to roll with our 3rd string PG against Kentucky

edit: He's back on the floor so thats a good sign

The AAC is looking like a 2 bid league at best. Cinci and U-Conn are good, but Memphis and SMU have looked poor, and the rest of the league is worse.

It's time!

I'M READY!

BP3 IS READY!
Brandon Paul‏ @BP3
Me watching the Illinois @ Miami game tonight ... #TheCall #B1GACCchallenge #AvengeMe
B34P4FOIYAAGRIj.jpg

WOOOOOOO!

(we're going to get blown out, aren't we?)

Crazy to think Tom Crean has lasted 7 years
May he live forever!

thefro

Pretty good effort from IU tonight until the last 8:00 of the game when they slacked off with a 20 point lead. Pitt finally figured out IU's D is terrible as well at that point.

Holt, Hartman, and Johnson all had really nice games. Indiana's got a great offensive team this year even if they lack size. Too many shooters for everyone to have an off-night, and Johnson/Blackmon/Yogi are hard to match up with all of them being able to handle the ball and drill the 3.

B1G 3-0, about to go 4-0 in the challenge.

UT-Arlington won the 2nd half against Texas. We're going to get beat badly by Kentucky, but we'll perform better than Kansas did I can almost guarantee that.

Ugh. What are we at, something like 0.5 PPP? Awful offense.

Shot selection is turrible. Just because you're open doesn't mean you should keep launching 3's. I like what I'm seeing out of Hill but that's about it. Need to get Nunn and Black some more tick. Miami's transfers are destroying ours.

Shot selection is turrible. Just because you're open doesn't mean you should keep launching 3's. I like what I'm seeing out of Hill but that's about it. Need to get Nunn and Black some more tick. Miami's transfers are destroying ours.
We got rattled. Easy thing to do is jack threes. Much harder to run legit offense.

Well, a good start. Gotta get the lead back and have it at 10:00 if we want to win, I think. Playing from behind on the road against a team just as good as you are == bad times.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Hell yeah. Bama going to the tourney this year. Can you guys say 12 seed, because I sure as fuck can.

Wake Forest is pretty terrible. Gophers have a cupcake schedule until big 10 play. 2 non-conference wins against WF and Georgia is pretty bad. Need to schedule some better mid-tier teams.

Ugh. Well, not shocking. Miami is good, and playing on the road is tough.

Let's see how we do on a neutral court against Nova.

theapg

Ohio State putting together a little comeback as Louisville goes cold from 3 and the refs starting calling everything.

DominoKid

Ugh. Well, not shocking. Miami is good, and playing on the road is tough.

Let's see how we do on a neutral court against Nova.

i hate that jim larannaga is already old as fuck. he doesn't have time to really get that program cooking like he could if he was maybe 12 years younger.

Great comeback by OSU tonight after playing like absolute garbage the first half. They hit even a couple more shots and they win this game.

i hate that jim larannaga is already old as fuck. he doesn't have time to really get that program cooking like he could if he was maybe 12 years younger.
He is a damn good coach. The way they rotate the ball is pretty awesome.

Though the counterpoint is that I'm not sure he would be at Miami if he was 12 years younger. Probably would be at a powerhouse school.

Draconian

Hell yeah. Bama going to the tourney this year. Can you guys say 12 seed, because I sure as fuck can.

Man, I sure hope so. I can say this team looks a whole lot more fun to watch than they have been the past couple of years where we looked like we didn't even know how to play basketball on offense.

Top Bottom