• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

Fjordson

I remember seeing one that was NCSU vs VT I think years ago. NCSU had a flagrant called against them (upon replay the state player never touched the VT players body at all he came in too fast and at a bad angle and spilled out under the basket). They lost a 6 pt lead and lost by 4.
Yeah, that kinda stuff is bullshit.

This also illustrated another issue with basketball officiating. Where a simple play takes five minutes to review. Kills any flow in the game (not that their was much to begin with).

Seth C

Yeah, that kinda stuff is bullshit.

This also illustrated another issue with basketball officiating. Where a simple play takes five minutes to review. Kills any flow in the game (not that their was much to begin with).

It also clearly illustrates how incompetent the refs are. If you need to watch a play for five minutes to make a call how can we possibly believe you are capable of making any call correctly in real time?

cashman

Banned
This first half was pretty much all I needed to see. The fact that Texas can hang around on the road against Kentucky without their best player is pretty huge.

Seth C

To be fair, It worked pretty well in the NCAA tournament

Luck as much as anything, and it got to his head. Might have even been a factor as to why we lost the championship game. He is one of the only players on this team that occasionally does things that are clearly about him. He gets selfish.

Seth C

Bench backcourt playing much better than the Twins atm.

At the always. The twins shouldn't play together.

Not sure why we needed to miss an entire offensive possession and Kentucky basket just so Bilas could get some game breakdown in.

The blue team comes back in and the offense dies as the twins just pass the ball back and forth between each other.

Pollux

I was supposed to go out tonight. But if we lose I don't thjnk I can do it. This would be heartbreaking if we blow this

UConn lost yet again to Yale, dropping them to 3-3.

Is it too late to drop them from the schedule and pick up someone else for that game at Cameron North II AKA Cameronlands? Can't be fucking up the RPI with loser teams, K don't play that.

Cameron North: Madison Square Garden
Cameron North II: Izod Center
New Cameron North: Barclays Center

Top Bottom