• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

jakncoke

Banned
unc finally remembered the game , pitt pushing it hard down teh court

Its far too easy to get into pitts paint

unc like D? whats that.

what a half

we cant miss

8.5 minutes without missing a fg for pitt

reminds me of hte acc tourney game. around this time paige decided to hit all the 3s will his foot allow it ?

UNC outchea getting flexed on by Pitt

xJ99GNz.png

HeySeuss

I hate it's seemingly taboo to foul in that situation to play the numbers game and take away the 3 point threat. Gives yourself plenty of time on the clock to set up a play.

inm8num2

As I've said before, nobody in the B1G likes to be ranked for more than 1-2 weeks or stay in 2nd place in the league.

GG, Buckeyes. We needed that one for the tourney resume.

Oh look UK is beating the shit out of another SEC scrub. They should just get a bye for the rest of the season into the Sweet 16.

Meanwhile, UVa still looks terribad on offense. Losing to Wake 31-24 at the half.

iamblades

Oh look UK is beating the shit out of another SEC scrub. They should just get a bye for the rest of the season into the Sweet 16.

Meanwhile, UVa still looks terribad on offense. Losing to Wake 31-24 at the half.

Actually this is the first SEC scrub we have truly beat the shit out of(edit: aside from that first Missouri game, which I had completely forgotten it was such a stomp.

Been sleepwalking through the SEC for the most part.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
As usual, a mediocre ACC foe shoots the lights out against us.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This is Syracuse's superbowl. They have no post season so you know they were going to go balls out in this game. A loss is unsurprising and expected.

Every year, people make the same mistake. As they overestimate SEC and underestimate the ACC in football, they do the same in basketball with the parties reversed. SEC always manages to surprise in the NCAA Tourney, it seems.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
In late game situations, Okafor is kinda a liability. He's not a good defender, nor a good FT shooter and you have to be at least one or the other. I think Plumlee might be better on the court in that situation, but K won't put him there. I say leave Oak and switch Plumlee and Amile.

I wouldn't know. But Gbinije would have been a senior, a year ahead of Sulaimon. The only Blue Devils to have played or practiced with him are Cook and Plumlee.

I still remember how hyped that class was mainly because its the class I came into Duke with.

Austin Rivers
Michael Gbinje
Alex Murphy
Quinn Cook
Marshall Plumlee

Crazy that Quinn will end up being the only one I'll be graduating with.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Just too much size for Wisconsin. There always seemed to be a mismatch where they had a 4-6 inch height advantage on the defender. And even when they missed Illinois just couldn't keep them off the boards. Wiscy must have had at least 20 points on 2nd and 3rd shot opportunities.

eznark

Banned
Just too much size for Wisconsin. There always seemed to be a mismatch where they had a 4-6 inch height advantage on the defender. And even when they missed Illinois just couldn't keep them off the boards. Wiscy must have had at least 20 points on 2nd and 3rd shot opportunities.

Koenig and Hayes were great too. Basically won this game by 20 with no meaningful contribution from Dekker.

School record 18 three pointers, man this team is fun to watch when they are hot.

Unbelievable. You fucking guys never miss.

Barring 2 miraculous wins over Wisconsin(and winning the other games as well to finish 10-8)...Gophers are going to have to win the Big 10 tourney or finish 9-9 and make it to the championship game. They'll probably be the 8th or 9th seed in all likely hood against Iowa to start the BT Tourney. They can win that game but then who do they face? Wisconsin. Deck is stacked against Minnesota.

Top Bottom