• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

Bowser

This has to be the worst defensive team Roy's ever coached.

Weird because they were top 5-7 in Def Eff in nonconference, but have cratered in ACC play.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Beating UNC is cool and all, but Oaks ankle is a much bigger concern. Besides the fact that the offense runs through him, there is no depth on this team.

DominoKid

This has to be the worst defensive team Roy's ever coached.

Weird because they were top 5-7 in Def Eff in nonconference, but have cratered in ACC play.

this is just a bad team. roy is where k was in the late 00s (even though he fluked that title). it's time to change the recruiting approach. these 3-4 year guys arent good enough.

this is just a bad team. roy is where k was in the late 00s (even though he fluked that title). it's time to change the recruiting approach. these 3-4 year guys arent good enough.

It's pretty damn frustrating. The teams can get some good wins and even put together decent seasons but the ceiling should higher than spoiling Duke's season and a sweet 16 bid

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna have to dig deep to win this one. This team is better on the road for whatever reason. 18 points this half? What the hell.

edit: did I mention how awful this crowd looks?

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
It just occurred to me that we haven't played any zone tonight. UNC can't shoot. What was/is K thinking?

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Paige is gonna hit an Austin Rivers shot. Book it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Not one of K's better coaching jobs. Why he won't play Marshall or Grayson at all in the 2nd half or even try a zone. And now the starters are tired when they need to have some energy left. Its just not smart. UNC is obviously better than some 1st round mid major Duke will face in the tourney but these are the decisions that lose games like those all the same. Stupid.

DominoKid

jackson has been so underwhelming this year.

and paige has done nothing all game. we need something from him.

i'm surprised hicks caught that.

If for some reason Okafor stays, he should be locked in a gym shooting frees the whole summer.

illK6U.gif

Top Bottom