• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You might be in for a surprise...

Alex is a good dude and I think he can play, but he never found his way into K's gameplan. Some people were hoping he'd be the next Singler and that wasn't happening. Donovan knows his brother and his family and probably know Alex as a player as well. I think it will work out for him. He has pretty much 2 years left.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I don't think Farnham knows what personality is. That little clip of Van Fleet was the very definition of not having a personality.

theapg

Can't believe the U-Conn women went down. That seems to only happen once every 3 years or so

Weird sequence at the end. Uconn elected to take a layup down 3 with 2 seconds left, then didn't even get a shot off after the free throws by stanford. The girl wasn't even guarded, she just started dribbling upcourt and time ran out.

Alex Murphy is going to ball out for Florida.

As far as Duke transfers go, I expect much closer to Boateng level contribution than Taylor "Lefty Gunner" King

Seth C

SDSU and Utah are in a race to the bottom right now. Who will lose harder? Do either actually deserve to be ranked? Stay tuned. First team to 30 wins.

Fjordson

SDSU and Utah are in a race to the bottom right now. Who will lose harder? Do either actually deserve to be ranked? Stay tuned. First team to 30 wins.
Saw some of it here at work. Ugly, ugly game.

Getting more nervous for the UK game. Really hoping to break our Champions Classic losing streak tonight.

Seth C

Not worried if it is, but on paper we have some tremendous physical advantages over KU.

We will have to play with effort for 40 minutes though, which we haven't done yet.

We are taller than Kansas. We are more talented than Kansas. But I don't think this team realizes yet that they have to play hard to win against good opponents. I think they will learn that tonight, because they won't come out ready. We needed a game against a solid top 30 team before this one.

Maybe I'm wrong and this team just has a very good understanding of exactly how hard they need to play and don't bother with lesser opponents, but I seriously doubt that.

I'm just really glad we aren't playing Duke because I don't think we would have a chance right now.

Fjordson

Jeez. Okafor is pretty good.

K needs to yell at his guys to get out of his way though. Jokers standing next to him with their defender while he's trying to establish post position.

I'm gonna say it. Typical Duke ref fuckery will decide this game.

Nah they'll open up a more comfortable lead in the second half. It won't be close enough for fuckery

Definitely looked porous, considering MSU has shot 18% from 3, this could be a totally different game.

MSU clearly doesn't have anyone that can guard Okafor though.

It was alright for the first 15 minutes or so. They just managed to stay in the game by making tough contested shots. The wheels fell off the bus at the end

Nah they'll open up a more comfortable lead in the second half. It won't be close enough for fuckery

It was alright for the first 15 minutes or so. They just managed to stay in the game by making tough contested shots. The wheels fell off the bus at the end

One thing I learned about Izzo. Never count him out.

We shall see how it plays out. Good luck to both teams in the 2nd half.

inm8num2

Good effort overall by MSU. Funnily enough the game got out of reach when Okafor went out with foul trouble.

Those Duke freshman are damn good.

iamblades

Was that Dakari about to bang his head on that doorway? LOL

Why does a basketball arena have those tiny doors in the tunnel?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
gg sparty. not the blowout we expected, but i still think they controlled most of the game. defense and rebounding still need a bit oif work, but its still lightyears from last year. they look like a young team figuring it out vs a plain out bad defensive team.

Top Bottom