• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

Seth C

No those were good looks, that Poythress 3 was a settle though.

They were fine but no reason. Up 18, force it down low, foul some players out. Exert dominance. They weren't bad looks but we could have had better looks on a drive to the paint and collapsed defense.

Fjordson

I guess my expectations were out of whack for our offense. Or I'm just missing something. We look pretty bad there to me. Should be pounding it inside every possession.

iamblades

I guess my expectations were out of whack for our offense. Or I'm just missing something. We look pretty bad there to me. Should be pounding it inside every possession.

I've noticed we're running a lot more pick and roll with the blue platoon, and not post ups. Dakari has been the only one we've consistently posted. I guess cal isn't completely comfortable with posting up WCS or Towns right now.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
UK looks good, but for once they have talent and experience. definitely a complete team.

KU looks bad, but its November and this game wont really matter by next week. Unfortunately I know from experience.

iamblades

Also odd thing I just noticed, for as sloppy as the offense has looked, only 4 TOs.

Certainly looked way uglier than a 4 TO game.

Seth C

Rider is going to be really sad they put Kansas on the schedule after Monday night. Or maybe they will wait to take it all out on Florida.

CronoShot

I used to laugh at all the 40-0 talk.

But damn. KU played horrible, sure, but Kentucky is just way too talented to conceivably lose a game this year. If they do (and I still think they will) it will be some random team they didn't expect that goes off from 3. They should waltz through the tournament though.

iamblades

I can't remember the last time I've seen a team held to under 20% fg shooting

If we commit to defense and rebounding with 100% effort, I don't see who can compete over a 40 minute game.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Damn.. Kentucky brought it.. but damn Kansas... 11-56.. 19.6% from the field... 20% from 3.. and a horrible 55.6% from the line.

KU.. damn.

Seth C

How long until State Street starts burning couches?

No one gives a shit till the Final Four, bro. Been there. Might have an extra shot of Woodford tonight, but that's about it.

Damn.. Kentucky brought it.. but damn Kansas... 11-56.. 19.6% from the field... 20% from 3.. and a horrible 55.6% from the line.

KU.. damn.

That's what happens when you're exhausted 12 minutes in to the first half. Everything goes.

Top Bottom