• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

iamblades

We are playing way too fast, but I'm not sure if that is a bad thing in the long run if we can get them tired.

Looks ugly, but it might work.

The in game chemistry on offense will come over the course of the season. Right now though the effort and defense is there.

Cal will get our platoon system refined and we will be tough to beat later in the season.

Seth C

No, fans are supposed to be smart and recognize stupidity and shut up instead of bitching about everything.

Fans boo refs. Is this your first basketball game? It must be.

Hell, Florida's fans throw fucking oranges at players.

Talon

Fans boo refs. Is this your first basketball game? It must be.

Hell, Florida's fans throw fucking oranges at players.
Smart fanbases boo refs for shitty calls, not every little thing.

Come on, Kentucky. Don't act all nouveau riche like Oregon.

Kansas is garbo.

iamblades

God this game is making me soo hype...

I need to go run around the block a couple times(but it's cold as shit), feel like I just did a whole bottle of amphetamines.

Seth C

Smart fanbases boo refs for shitty calls, not every little thing.

Come on, Kentucky. Don't act all nouveau riche like Oregon.

Kansas is garbo.

Kentucky fans boo bad calls. Disagree? Show me video proof or STFU. ;)

Can't be nouveu riche when you have owned the game since the beginning. Try again. Come stronger. I crave it.

Hey look, even Jay Bilas agrees with the boos. A replay of Kentucky fans being right. Enjoy!

Now you've done it.

I mean, you always want to fight against overreactions and Kansas is certainly playing a part in their own destruction, but...

these dudes are making KU look like a Nobody U team. Just completely and totally over-matched physically and talent wise. I didn't see UK being able to put it together like this this early, especially after the Buffalo game.

iamblades

I mean, you always want to fight against overreactions and Kansas is certainly playing a part in their own destruction, but...

these dudes are KU look like a Nobody U team. Just completely and totally over-matched physically and talent wise. I didn't see UK being able to put it together like this this early, especially after the Buffalo game.

They still haven't done it consistently for an entire game..

But we can see the potential, it is just a matter of the guys putting in the work and the sacrifice.

Seth C

They still haven't done it consistently for an entire game..

But we can see the potential, it is just a matter of the guys putting in the work and the sacrifice.

I'm impressed with the energy on defense. The offense will take longer. But if they are "always" this hungry, I'm happy. They will get better.

Top Bottom