• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in another league with 10 friends and I'm in second place with 15/17. First place has 17/17 and he has Texas winning it all. I want to believe!

Zalasta

I don't know if MTS can keep this up but it's hilarious seeing them shooting 100% against Michigan State right now. Even if Michigan wins in the end, that's an embarrassing start.

Cal looking terrible but only down 6 at HT. Lots of foul trouble, innumerable turnovers, and a team that generally looks completely unprepared. I was hoping some of the fringe players would step up given that two starters are out, but that hasn't been the case so far.

Oregon St just came back from down 10

Cal looking terrible but only down 6 at HT. Lots of foul trouble, innumerable turnovers, and a team that generally looks completely unprepared. I was hoping some of the fringe players would step up given that two starters are out, but that hasn't been the case so far.

Cal has no business being in this tournament. Pretty much everyone picked Hawaii to win this game. Even Obama!

I don't know what's going on with me right now, but I've been watching most of the tournament via streaming from my office and it seems like there is a crazy amount of commercials. I get that it's probably not that much more, but it seems like way more when streaming for some reason.

wbsmcs

My friend has two perfect brackets on espn...on the leaderboards his username is skillztothemax ... sucks that I'm in a small 30 person pool with him.

Looks like California is going down, I nearly picked that too damn.

I swear to God Terps you better not blow this you have your best chance at the sweet 16 in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom