• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

At work, following along on Twitter.

Is this another game where Duke decides that making shots is overrated?

Not really, they're shooting fine and getting to the line. UNCW plays frantically though and has been finishing at the rim nicely and outworking Duke.

Have no fear - they are getting every foul call 30 feet from the basket so they'll be fine.

Second half will be interesting - they were saying that UNCW is one of the better conditioned teams in the tourney.

Zalasta

Pretty horrible FT and 3-point shooting by Duke so far. If it was a top-25 opponent, they wouldn't be behind by just 4 points.

Not really, they're shooting fine and getting to the line. UNCW plays frantically though and has been finishing at the rim nicely.

Have no fear - they are getting every foul call 30 feet from the basket so they'll be fine.

The last thing I saw prior to that remark was they were 2 of their last 11 from the field and hadn't made a shot in 5 minutes.

Why is Duke settling for all these 3s when they've been better in the paint?

I'm going to laugh so hard if Duke loses while ripping up like 3 of my brackets.

Now onto Butler v Texas Tech

This is where the people that haven't followed college basketball all year learn what us Duke fans have known all along.

This team isn't going to last long, and losing today would not be much of a surprise.

KingBroly

Banned
Also, fuck them blocking TRU TV games online just cuz it's in my area. Fucking shitheads >_<

EDIT: AND TNT, despite me having both. WTF

For everything that's gone wrong for Duke, they're only down 3. This is ok.

A 4 seed got placed in the region geographically furthest away from them with the best 13 seed in the field.

Where is this selection committee bias?

Duke should have been a 6 or worse. But that's what happens when you're Duke. You get overseeded, overranked, etc.

Now back to reading news about the superior Big 10.

ACC.............*tears up*

Cal confirmed Thursday morning that senior point guard Tyrone Wallace broke his right hand and will miss the NCAA tournament.
Ugh. Cal can work around this to some extent, as they did when he broke another bone in that hand earlier in the year. But this is a big blow to their hopes of making a run in the tournament. :/

ryseing

Gettys has four.

Dunno how they're going to defend the paint.

Duke finally using the physical advantages they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom