• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Jasconius

The Mountain West is ours. Ugly game in the Pit today, couldn't throw the ball in the ocean.
Yeah, pretty much. I think more than half of our points were from free throws and dunks. I'll take an ugly win, though. Maybe it will wake the team up enough to win our last two road games, too!

Fjordson

Julius Randle's school won state and he tweeted "I'm still so hyped lol!! I'm ready to commit right now!"

Probably going to hear his decision in the next few weeks, already said he narrowed his list down to three. I really want him at UK, but I have a feeling we're going to lose him to fuckin' Kansas =[

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I was hoping to not be angry douchbag fan this year, but last nights game was a spectacular failure on my part. I have a hard time not getting mad when I know the team could play better.

Welp, the win is forever.

jakncoke

Banned
I was hoping to not be angry douchbag fan this year, but last nights game was a spectacular failure on my part. I have a hard time not getting mad when I know the team could play better.

Welp, the win is forever.

denzel_intro.jpg

cashman

Banned
Julius Randle's school won state and he tweeted "I'm still so hyped lol!! I'm ready to commit right now!"

Probably going to hear his decision in the next few weeks, already said he narrowed his list down to three. I really want him at UK, but I have a feeling we're going to lose him to fuckin' Kansas =[

All I know is, it's probably not Texas :(

jakncoke

Banned
Just noticed Akron lost yesterday, no first time ranking by AP for them i guess

edit; how is the big east tourney seeding and byes going to work this year?

TheNatural

My Member!
Nice dagger by Pitt there. Feel bad for Nova if they're left on the wrong side of the bubble to some shit SEC team after some of the big wins and close losses they've had.

alstein

Nice dagger by Pitt there. Feel bad for Nova if they're left on the wrong side of the bubble to some shit SEC team after some of the big wins and close losses they've had.

Margin of victory/loss doesn't count. I wish it did, it's going to hurt my team in a couple weeks. Injuries are accounted for if the player is healthy at selection time. (why I think Duke will get a 1 seed, Ryan Kelly injury and return will get them over the hump)

Bowser

i dont have cable or internet right now and we are ballin on fsu. life is cruel.

PJ is unconscious, Mac is taking it hard to the hole, hell even Jackson Simmons is diving on loose balls. It's a beautiful thing, as is this image:

1157518.jpg

As a side note, I hope Wiggins is watching this game ;)

devilhawk

PJ is unconscious, Mac is taking it hard to the hole, hell even Jackson Simmons is diving on loose balls. It's a beautiful thing, as is this image:

http://media.scout.com/media/image/115/1157518.jpg[/IMG

As a side note, I hope Wiggins is watching this game ;)[/QUOTE]
He isn't. He is in Lawrence.

TheNatural

My Member!
Gottlieb is such a shithead douchebag. I just want to punch that smug asswipe through the TV. Last year he was an epic fail in his picks, and he's nitpicking shit Seth Davis says?

DominoKid

Chris Moore ‏@CB_ChrisMoore
Students start "Andrew Wiggins" chant, Roy storms over to stop them. "He's not even here!" he yells.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

W1SSY

Gottlieb is such a shithead douchebag. I just want to punch that smug asswipe through the TV. Last year he was an epic fail in his picks, and he's nitpicking shit Seth Davis says?

Never been a fan of Gottlieb. Although that is probably because he always talks crap about IU and doesn't provide anything to back up what he says.

TheNatural

My Member!
Never been a fan of Gottlieb. Although that is probably because he always talks crap about IU and doesn't provide anything to back up what he says.

Last year he picked against IU in the first and second rounds, and picked against us every game in the Big East tourney, except maybe the first, and then every game in the NCAA Tourney.

W1SSY

Michigan playing like they're the underdog.

Go green!

The way they have been playing recently I would agree with that. They are 3-4 in the last seven games. Either they aren't as good from the start of the season or the other Big Ten teams have caught up with them.

Edit: Also these Michigan uniforms are the worst.

Bowser

The way they have been playing recently I would agree with that. They are 3-4 in the last seven games. Either they aren't as good from the start of the season or the other Big Ten teams have caught up with them.

Edit: Also these Michigan uniforms are the worst.

Adidas just needs to fire its creative staff or get out of the jersey biz. Those trash jerseys, combined with their ugly NCAAT special jerseys and the GSW sleeve jerseys are just terrible.

Our guys need to fall over more.

Edit: Bowling for buzzards.

Edit2: well that's the last time they pass to Costello.

Edit3: Morgan's out crash the glassss

Damn.....Gary Harris is a stud. IU was so close to getting him, woud've been something to have him on the team this year.

Cmon Michigan....win this game.

Top Bottom