• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

lush

Fucking shit-tier georgia. Tennessee athletics is just bad for my health. The disappointment just never ends.

bluemax

Banned
Trojans up by 14 with 8:20 to go at home against ASU. Holy crap this team has improved a ton as this season went out.

Only downside is that Jio Fontan hurt his wrist in this game :(

iamblades

These refs are trying to fuck UK hard.

Not calling anything on ark on the perimeter, calling touch hand check fouls on us, and that charge on polson was the worst call ive ever seen. Polson was actually moving AWAY from the defender.

bluemax

Banned
And now 8 points in 90 seconds for ASU and the lead is down to 6.

Edit: And now our starting PG has fouled out and we have a walk on playing.

He didn't follow through, he fell down.. The difference in mass is what made it look so bad.

Yeah I think it was just momentum and this is coming from an Arkansas fan. We almost never beat Kentucky, so this is pretty crazy. It's a shame that there's no way we're making the NCAA tournament this year unless we win the SEC tournament. It feels good to have a great coach for a change, though. Pelphrey was just awful.

Seth C

Yeah I think it was just momentum and this is coming from an Arkansas fan. We almost never beat Kentucky, so this is pretty crazy. It's a shame that there's no way we're making the NCAA tournament this year unless we win the SEC tournament. It feels good to have a great coach for a change, though. Pelphrey was just awful.

Yeah. Sorry about that. Hah.

Fjordson

Double digit loss to Arkansas...and UK's tourney chances get smaller and smaller. Sucks that we played ourselves off the bubble, and then throw up such a dud today. So many turnovers, laughable rebounding. Terrible.

Oh well. Hats off to Arkansas for playing a good game.

lush

Well, all the SEC bubble teams lost. Except Ole Miss who gets to chalk an automatic W tonight. Misery loves company I guess.

Fjordson

Larkin needs to stop jacking it up and work the pick & roll. Quinn Cook isn't even coming close to containing him on penetration.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I am disappoint. Kelly comes correct and the rest of the team is sucking ass. Need to get it together 2nd half

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If I were you I'd want Reggie on the court as much as possible. Has looked awful the past few games.

Mason Plumlee is scared shitless of Johnson, has been his whole career. That he's sucked against other teams doesn't matter, Mason is too frightened of him to play effectively.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Times like this I am so ready for new players. Mason Plumlee is a fucking pussy and LOL at any NBA team that drafts him. Don't pick his shitty no defense playing, no rebounding ass in the first round, he's a fraud.

Slizz

Lol slappin the floors. I can't imagine what the score would be if Kelly wasn't playing. Dude is carrying this team.

Fjordson

Cook with the dagger I think.

Tough loss for Miami. Duke needs to thank the basketball gods that Kelly was able to carry them. Literally had almost half of their points.

Edit: ooh, big three. Maybe not over.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Cook with the dagger I think.

Tough loss for Miami. Duke needs to thank the basketball gods that Kelly was able to carry them. Literally had almost half of their points.

Edit: ooh, big three. Maybe not over.

I will be so happy to never see Shane Larkin again.

Ryan Kelly is your god. Everyone save Quinn Cook hang your head in shame.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
FTs are going to kill us wtf

Edit: Wow what an awful call

Indiana sluggish so far but Zeller had a nice sequence where he forced the steal by diving and knocking the ball out, then running back the other way for a break away dunk.

Top Bottom