• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Is there enough time left for Kelly to make a NPOTY push? :p

He had 18-9-5 tonight even when exhausted for most of the 2nd half.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
And with that. The last players from our 2010 championship team.

:*)

EDIT: Assuming Dawkins is done.

Rumors are strong that he'll play next year.

Also, WTF Len Elmore criticizing the Cameron Crazies for not recognizing Eric Green on senior night? HE DOESN'T PLAY FOR DUKE YOU DUMBASS.

OSU has been sharp offensively the whole game. I keep waiting for them to have a lull..and they don't. IU gonna need the 3 pt shot + start forcing turnovers to have a legit chance.

TheNatural

My Member!
Don't feel too bad IU if you can't pull this off. We lost to fucking South Florida senior day last year.

And oh, Big Ten teams beat each other, then never seem to drop anyway. IU will go beat Michigan, then they won't drop a bit.

Lets go!!!! Win or lose this is the most complete game we have played all year. Finally something that looks like an offense outside of give deshaun the ball.

TheNatural

My Member!
From tonight:

fight2_medium.gif

stjohnfight2_medium.gif

W1SSY

Brutal game and sad to see the seniors lose the last game at home but OSU just played so well tonight. Losing Zeller and Oladipo for most of the first half hurt but they kept it close, just couldn't put anything together in the second. I guess we have to go beat Michigan to win the Big Ten now. Nothing like a challenge to finish the season.

thefro

Probably the worst fucking game IU's played all year. Oladipo doesn't deserve any talk of POY after that crap performance today.

Ted Valentine officiating and randomly swallowing his whistle in the last minute was bizarre as well.

Kacar

Finally gives me hope that we played a complete game.

Seemed like Craft and Scott were legit getting a steal at least every 3 possessions, Craft with the clutch bank shots also in the 2nd half.

Brutal game and sad to see the seniors lose the last game at home but OSU just played so well tonight. Losing Zeller and Oladipo for most of the first half hurt but they kept it close, just couldn't put anything together in the second. I guess we have to go beat Michigan to win the Big Ten now. Nothing like a challenge to finish the season.

....aaaaaand that shit ain't happenin. Damn that. Enjoy your share.

Probably the worst fucking game IU's played all year.

Ted Valentine officiating and randomly swallowing his whistle in the last minute was bizarre as well.

as many of those "soft breeze" fouls your boys got tonight? that random jump ball call when Craft clearly had the ball? get the hell on with that.

Fjordson

Such a big win for OSU. Craft and that other guard (Scott is his last name I think?) played great in the second half.

The Big Ten is damn good this year. Such a tough schedule.

Disappointing loss considering what was at stake. Ohio St played great and absolutely deserved the win. Game reminded me of the Wisconsin game in that IU got outplayed and could never get in total rhythm.
If OSU plays like that in the tournament....they could make a deep run. So much length and athleticism on D....but when they get secondary scoring like that, they're a lot tougher.

Frustrating loss but nowhere near as bad as the Illinois debacle. That game IU gave away. This one they got outplayed. It happens. B1G is tough. Gotta take it on the chin and play their best game on Sunday at Michigan. From the beginning of the year....I figured it would come down to the Michigan to determine whether IU won it outright or shared the crown.

thefro

Jokes on you guys, Indiana just got the trophy and their B1G title hats :(

I would have cancelled Senior Night until later, personally.

TheNatural

My Member!
Jokes on you guys, Indiana just got the trophy and their B1G title hats :(

I would have cancelled Senior Night until later, personally.

What later? It's the last home game, and IU has a share of the Big Ten title regardless of what happens. It sucks to lose, but IU's had a hell of a year so far.

Top Bottom