• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Man, we shot so poorly that we really shouldn't have won. I'll take it though. Rematch of ISU-KU incoming as I predicted? We're going to have to be on from 3 if we want to beat KU finally (if they get past TTU).

TheNatural

My Member!
Man, we shot so poorly that we really shouldn't have won. I'll take it though. Rematch of ISU-KU incoming as I predicted? We're going to have to be on from 3 if we want to beat KU finally (if they get past TTU).

I just want to tell you both, good luck, we're all counting on you.

Time for the ACC quarterfinals between Cuse and Pitt.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I think our win helped Iowa too, so that's nice. Now they just have to get past Northwestern.

Also they had that Illinois game on, that last shot was Kobe.

TheNatural

My Member!
Syracuse is on fire. Guess they're trying to repeat our run last year - play like shit at the end of the regular season, then go nuts in the postseason.

linko9

This image on the ESPN homepage is hilarious:

ncb_e_porterjr01jr_576.jpg

thefro

Meh, Michigan trying to pull away and put it out of reach now.

I wanna see them drained if we have to play them again on Saturday.

Crisco

Banned
ACC Player of the Year is 4/17 shooting with 4 Turnovers. Meanwhile, Richard Howell with 22 points on 11/13 shooting and 11 rebounds. Owned.

TheNatural

My Member!
That Richmond-Charlotte ending...wtf?

Sounds like a complete clusterfuck. But this is what they get:

It all started when the Spiders chose to foul the 49ers to prevent Charlotte from attempting a tying 3-pointer. As Henry's free throw swished through the net on the front end of a one-and-one, Richmond's Derrick Williams and the 49ers' Willie Clayton became entangled setting up for a potential rebound.

I hate that shit, and it's glad to see karma bite that shit in the ass for once.

TheNatural

My Member!
This is ugly as fuck. I don't know whether to be happy with our D and glad we're up 9, or pissed off we're ONLY up 9 because we're shit on offense.

TheNatural

My Member!
18 forced turnovers and Louisville is only up 30-21 at the half...ugly game.

Not hitting a FG for almost 9 minutes will do that to you. Like I said, it's either good, or bad, on how you look at it. Nova is probably going to be less turnover prone in the second half, and we're probably going to be a little better on offense.

And wow, seeing that Charlotte-Richmond ending, that's just crazy shit.

Top Bottom