• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

W1SSY

Too bad theyre not Michigans shade of yellow, you done goofed Adidas!

Hell last year Adidas had Louisville playing in orange uniforms. Don't even try and argue that the infrared was red, that was orange.
141774907-6.jpg

Crisco

Banned
Poor UVA, 11-7 in the ACC and will probably miss the tournament. Go crap on the NIT with your ugly basketball Bennett. Virginia is for lovsers.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Game over. It was lost in the first half when we let them stick around despite their abnormally bad shooting....even for them.

Haha michigan you fuuuuuucks. Everyone your B1G player of the year goes a solid 8-22 from the floor. Dude has a worse clutch factor than early years Lebron.

Hopefully Michigan can still get a 3 seed in the NCAAs. Put them out West with Gonzaga and New Mexico and they could still make a deep run.

IU should be locked in tomorrow against Wisconsin. Losing 11 times in a row to them, plus a chance for payback for the game earlier in the season, hopefully will result in a victory + no injuries in the process.

TheNatural

My Member!
Hell last year Adidas had Louisville playing in orange uniforms. Don't even try and argue that the infrared was red, that was orange.

It looked red on TV. We won the Big East and made the Final Four with them, so I don't care if we were wearing poop brown.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Hopefully Michigan can still get a 3 seed in the NCAAs. Put them out West with Gonzaga and New Mexico and they could still make a deep run.

IU should be locked in tomorrow against Wisconsin. Losing 11 times in a row to them, plus a chance for payback for the game earlier in the season, hopefully will result in a victory + no injuries in the process.

I'm pretty sure the Zags front line would drop like 60 on us. We can't even stop Frank Kaminsky or whatever the fuck his name is.

W1SSY

Really was pulling for Michigan to win. I don't care if Indiana lost to Michigan, I just didn't want to watch another boring ass Wisconsin game.

I'm pretty sure the Zags front line would drop like 60 on us. We can't even stop Frank Kaminsky or whatever the fuck his name is.

McGary, Morgan and Horford may not be the 86' Celtics frontline....but they are far better than the scrubs Gonzaga has seen most of the year.

Gonzaga almost lost to a meager BYU team a couple weeks ago. The WCC was really down this year.

Burke + Hardaway Jr. would enjoy playing against the Zags perimeter guys far more than the grind + talent of the B1G.

Mrbob

Wisconsin with the first half troll today. Lulled Michigan to sleep and then went off on them in the second half.

Normally I would like to see Wisconsin get some rest, but I wouldn't mind seeing them clown Indiana for a 12th straight time.

Really was pulling for Michigan to win. I don't care if Indiana lost to Michigan, I just didn't want to watch another boring ass Wisconsin game.

I'll give you the first half. That was shamefuckball rolled into one. Second half was fun to watch.

Edit: I agree Notre Dame doesn't deserve to win another game this season after the crap they wore last night.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I'll give you the first half. That was shamefuckball rolled into one. Second half was fun to watch.

And you guys were getting and taking plenty of good shots in the first half. You were just bricking them all. Wasn't really a style of play thing.

lush

Horrible effort against a garbage ass Alabama team. We'll still make it though.

Correction: We should be in but we'll likely get snubbed.

Seth C

Hey, maybe Vandy will beat us and go on to win the SEC Tpurnament so that they can be available for their annual early flameout in the NCAA Tournament!

Seth C

Looks like Vandy fans represent maybe 10% of the crowd even though the game is in their town. Way to support your team.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm surprised that we're playing like such shit at the Duke invitational. Its why I wish Wake had won, UMD only plays hard when they're playing us

thefro

At the united center and kinda surprised it's half empty for the night B1G session. Figured msu would travel better. 1st session was packed with iu and Illinois fans.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
When will Coach K realize that the overplay defense is fucking awful? People figured out how to beat that like 3 years ago and he still does it. We play our best defense when we sag off a bit.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Mason finally remembered how to dunk. Nice to see him take it up hard instead of laying it in, especially against Len.

Top Bottom