• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Looks like Mason finally remembered how to dunk. Nice to see him take it up hard instead of laying it in, especially against Len.

In all honesty, he has not had a terrible game, best than the last UMD game. Our outside shooting is awful and UMD is killing the overplay.

Seth C

Down 14 now =[

Vandy is perfectly capable of letting us back in so I don't think it's over yet, but we need to cut into that lead in a hurry after halftime.

Vandy is capable, but we aren't capable of capitalizing on the opportunity. If I'm being optimistic ill say we get the lead down to 4-6 before quitting.

Crisco

Banned
Poor Maryland, they really think they can win this game. You can even see lights in their little eyes twinkling. The enthusiasm from the bench. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Defense is pure shit too. This is the part of me that knows that once we get bounced first weekend, we can finally move on to our most athletic team in years.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Defense is pure shit too. This is the part of me that knows that once we get bounced first weekend, we can finally move on to our most athletic team in years.

Just awful. That last play. WTF.

They've had tons of rest too. So long #1 seed.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
We can't shoot this poorly again. Getting it out of our system now.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
We can't shoot this poorly again. Getting it out of our system now.

It seems like we've thought that several times this season. Last UMD game, the UVA game, the 1st Miami game.

There is just a general lack of talent on this team. I don't care about McDonalds or 5 star ratings, this team is just built to fail in big games.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
That's 2 hideous wide open 3s missed by Ty Thorton. SMH.

Edit: another!?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Maybe its just me but Coach K seems like he's been on cruise control since 2010. I guess he expected to talent his way to a 5th in 2011 and when that didn't happen, he hasn't really given a shit. Might be time to plan your exit and let someone hungry take over. Just not fucking Wojo.

Top Bottom