• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

mbmonk

It's official Harrow is out and Mays is in for tonight's game against Duke.

I ASSume that means the starting lineup will be:
PG - Goodwin
SG- Mays
SF - Poythress
PF - Wiltjer
C - Noel

Duke's start 5 is..?
PG - Thorton
SG - Curry
SF - Sulaimon
PF - Kelly
C - Plumblee

Just hope our other big recruits give more production next game. Need more offense from Poythress and Noel, and hopefully Noel can stay out of foul trouble.

Agreed.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
This Watch ESPN BS is pretty annoying. For the past 5 or so years I could get every game that ESPN shows online because it's supported by my ISP. But now they've changed the rules, and basically you have to have a cable subscription, or else pretty much every game is blacked out. The future sucks.

Yup, ESPN3 is worthless now. Knew it was only a matter of time before they became greedy fucks like the rest of the network is and locked that down.

It's been that way for me and Time Warner for years. As soon as I cut my cable cord 3 years ago, I stopped having access to ESPN3 even though I still get my internet through them.

andycapps

Georgia has a pretty bad team this year. Only like 100 fans showed up to watch the game from the looks of it on television.

Yeah it was pretty embarrassing. It did look like that on TV, but reported attendance was almost 5k. Once conference play starts, it should pick up some. Fans there will only come out in droves if they can start winning consistently, unfortunately. They just don't care about basketball nearly as much.

Owensboro

Time to start heading into downtown Atlanta. I'm pumped to see two games. Got my new shirt ready too!

UKDUKEX.jpg

Go Cats!

Owensboro

Are you a Kentucky fan or a fan of not Duke? I seriously fucking hate those shirts.

Hate is a strong word!

I'm a UK fan, and I witnessed Latner's shot while very young, so duke dislike is burned in my brain.

Why do you hate the shirts? So far near the stadium I've got a lot of compliments on it. Even Dukeies so far have laughed at it. I've been pretty happy about that.

Seth C

Hate is a strong word!

I'm a UK fan, and I witnessed Latner's shot while very young, so duke dislike is burned in my brain.

Why do you hate the shirts? So far near the stadium I've got a lot of compliments on it. Even Dukeies so far have laughed at it. I've been pretty happy about that.

Because I'm a Kentucky fan, and not a Duke hater. It puts the tram you dislike on the level with the team you like.

I was 12 in 92. I remember the game well. I remember reading about it in the newspaper sitting on the can. Still. No excuses. I don't wear "anti" shirts.

Because I'm a Kentucky fan, and not a Duke hater. It puts the tram you dislike on the level with the team you like.

I was 12 in 92. I remember the game well. I remember reading about it in the newspaper sitting on the can. Still. No excuses. I don't wear "anti" shirts.

Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same boat. Besides, we got them back in '98.

Talon

Are you a Kentucky fan or a fan of not Duke? I seriously fucking hate those shirts.
A friend of mine was in Lexington for work one day, and she mentioned that she was a Duke fan to the cab driver.

The driver pulled over and demanded she get out of the car.

jayhawker

Ty knew how to throw a catchable lob to a big guy. We don't quite have that down this year.

Edit to avoid double post: That 3 is super annoying. We get a good block and it leads to a wide open sparty 3.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm remarkably chill for this game. I think what will irk me most is how the media will felate a UK win. Cal beats K, zomg! The old guard is truly dead, a new king is crowned! The reality is its the second game for either team and won't mean jack shit in March. I expect UK to be better and I hope we will.

The one thing that will depress me is if the team doesn't come out with any swag or sense of purpose. If you can't get up to play UK, who can you get up for?

Amory

Good, dominating win for UConn to follow up the M State win. Kevin Ollie has them playing harder than I'm used to seeing them play in the regular season. Obviously that probably has more to do with the fact that the regular season is all we have this year, but so far I'm really impressed with the job he's doing following a legend like Jimmy.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Good, dominating win for UConn to follow up the M State win. Kevin Ollie has them playing harder than I'm used to seeing them play in the regular season. Obviously that probably has more to do with the fact that the regular season is all we have this year, but so far I'm really impressed with the job he's doing following a legend like Jimmy.

I was looking forward to Uconn sucking for a bit. :(

devilhawk

Ty knew how to throw a catchable lob to a big guy. We don't quite have that down this year.

Edit to avoid double post: That 3 is super annoying. We get a good block and it leads to a wide open sparty 3.
That play changed the game. Great block and they get a trash three.

Oh well, its November. Good game though.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'ma warn you that Ryan Kelly will flop any time he's near Noel or WCS in hopes of getting them in foul trouble.

DominoKid

I'm remarkably chill for this game. I think what will irk me most is how the media will felate a UK win. Cal beats K, zomg! The old guard is truly dead, a new king is crowned! The reality is its the second game for either team and won't mean jack shit in March. I expect UK to be better and I hope we will.

The one thing that will depress me is if the team doesn't come out with any swag or sense of purpose. If you can't get up to play UK, who can you get up for?

Duke... swag? Hahahahaha.

Top Bottom