• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Brey needs to get thrown out of the fucking game. Not so fun when your team isn't pulling shit out of their ass huh?
davpIjG.png

TheNatural

My Member!
Refs deciding to let Brey's antics effect them and not calling a fucking thing. It's always great how we'll get hit for handchecks and then they won't even call grabs on cuts. We can't get a clear shooting foul when they were getting continuation bumps earlier.

RedAssedApe

Banned
"20 seconds and the fate of the world"
"I love Jordan Adams' eyes"

- Bill Walton (UCLA v. ARIZ game)

I bet even Luke Walton smh when he hears his dad commentate.

NFreak

Iowa got pretty unlucky during that stretch. Lot of bad non-calls/calls. That block near the end was clean too. It's too bad they won't get a bid though. They're easily one of the 68 best.

TheNatural

My Member!
Notre Dame are some salty mother fuckers for continuing to foul. Fuck them. Glad their scrub ass bullshit is away from us for a year.

Bring on the Orange in what's basically a road game.

Notre Dame are some salty mother fuckers for continuing to foul. Fuck them. Glad their scrub ass bullshit is away from us for a year.

Bring on the Orange in what's basically a road game.
Damn straight.

We're gonna find out what our squad is made of...

Syracuse vs. Louisville, Boeheim vs. Pitino, MCW/Triche vs. Siva/Russ...gonna be a hell of a game.

GO CARDS!

TheNatural

My Member!
Peyton Siva with 7 steals =O

Louisville looks really good right now.

I think it's a good sign we controlled two teams who's style usually gives us hell in Nova and Notre Dame.

I think this clinched us a 1 seed. I can't be 100% sure. They may just decide to give it to Duke ahead of us, and Kansas if they win the B12. But I hope so, mainly to get the hell out of IU's region.

Fjordson

I think Louisville has an advantage with the guards. Siva and Russ look great right now. Just need to hope that annoying Syracuse zone doesn't completely muck up the game and that Southerland doesn't shoot his brains out from deep.

Silkworm

Oh Missouri!! You had the chance for the last shot and you just threw it away. Now Ole Miss with the chance to win it in regulation.

lush

I can't even take lunardi's shit serious after what happened today. Shit seems inconsistent and random as hell.

jerd

Working through the Mizzou game tonight and didn't get to watch it, but I'm very disappointed. Really feel like we have the better team and Marshall Henderson is one of the most unappealing good players in recent memory (heard he was taunting and cursing at fans/bench in this game). Mizzou's team this year is seriously a set of balls and some mental toughness away from 28-30 wins. So many choke jobs this year.

Fjordson

Working through the Mizzou game tonight and didn't get to watch it, but I'm very disappointed. Really feel like we have the better team and Marshall Henderson is one of the most unappealing good players in recent memory (heard he was taunting and cursing at fans/bench in this game). Mizzou's team this year is seriously a set of balls and some mental toughness away from 28-30 wins. So many choke jobs this year.
Henderson is annoying as hell and overrated. UK spanking them on national TV was one of the few positives about this season.

During halftime of UK's game earlier, one of the SEC Network analysts was whining about Henderson not being on the all-SEC first team. Makes no sense to me. Dude was 4-12 from deep tonight with two turnovers and a single rebound. He's a mediocre volume shooter, nothing more.

jerd

Henderson is annoying as hell and overrated. UK spanking them on national TV was one of the few positives about this season.

During halftime of UK's game earlier, one of the SEC Network analysts was whining about Henderson not being on the all-SEC first team. Makes no sense to me. Dude was 4-12 from deep tonight with two turnovers and a single rebound. He's a mediocre volume shooter, nothing more.

Maybe it is a bit shallow of me, but he is the main reason I'm so disappointed in this loss. Normally I'd be ok with it because it helps ole miss's chances of getting into the tourney and more conference representation is good, but... Henderson.

Fjordson

Maybe it is a bit shallow of me, but he is the main reason I'm so disappointed in this loss. Normally I'd be ok with it because it helps ole miss's chances of getting into the tourney and more conference representation is good, but... Henderson.
Meh, don't blame you, he's a jackass. Every game I've watched of Ole Miss on TV there's always at least one instance of Andy Kennedy and some teammates trying to calm him the fuck down during a timeout. And like I said, I'm salty he's going further in this tourney than UK (though to be fair to Henderson, I think he revels in the negative attention from other schools).

But hey, Mizzou still has the big dance to look forward to. Our next game will probably be in the NIT =[

Silkworm

Missouri went cold in the later end of the 2nd half. For most of the game they couldn't hit from the perimeter but they were doing so well rebounding (big edge over Ole Miss) that that helped compensate but eventually it couldn't help offset their complete cold shooting in the 2nd half. I was worried when Oriakhi knocked knees in I think late in the 1st half but he played the 2nd half and seemed okay. Missouri just needs to flush this game and get ready for the NCAA tournament. They've got the talent, they just need to maximize it.

jerd

Missouri went cold in the later end of the 2nd half. For most of the game they couldn't hit from the perimeter but they were doing so well rebounding (big edge over Ole Miss) that that helped compensate but eventually it couldn't help offset their complete cold shooting in the 2nd half. I was worried when Oriakhi knocked knees in I think late in the 1st half but he played the 2nd half and seemed okay. Missouri just needs to flush this game and get ready for the NCAA tournament. They've got the talent, they just need to maximize it.

Tons of talent, just no confidence to compliment it :-/. Really hoping the SEC schools do well in the tourney though. And Fjord, I wouldn't count UK out just yet. Stranger things have happened. I think they still have a moderate shot at dancing.

Top Bottom