• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Crisco

Banned
Miami has played alright, but we've left at least 20 points on the court today from just unforced errors.

Also Scott travels on everyone of his drives and it's never called. Jamie Luckie.

Wisconsin does a great job of getting Indiana out of rhythm. IU just needs to settle down and execute their offense more. In the half court, Zeller's got to touch it every play. Defensively they've got to stay at home on the 3 pt shooters.

Mrbob

Indiana looks to have awaken from their slumber. Hope the Badgers can withstand this push.

Edit: WTF refs. Come on. So many BS calls against Wisconsin today.

jjasper

After watching the bubble and last four in and out over the last weeks I really am starting to question what Lunardi is doing. Dude is putting way too much emphasis on these last games. Dude is dropping and bumbing teams way too much after each game. I am sure it is so all these bubble teams fans keep clicking and watching ESPN but it is kind of rediculous at the point.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Lunardi has Michigan playing out in SLC now. I think that would be hilarious since all the Michigan fans thought it was a lock they'd be playing at The Palace.

DominoKid

After watching the bubble and last four in and out over the last weeks I really am starting to question what Lunardi is doing. Dude is putting way too much emphasis on these last games. Dude is dropping and bumbing teams way too much after each game. I am sure it is so all these bubble teams fans keep clicking and watching ESPN but it is kind of rediculous at the point.

i always heard that Lunardi isn't actually guessing. he just asks his contacts on the selection committee what the update is.

Mrbob

Dekker is really good as Freshman. He is gonna be a beast once he is a junior and a chance to build out his body some more.

bachikarn

i always heard that Lunardi isn't actually guessing. he just asks his contacts on the selection committee what the update is.

Don't they do pretty thorough analysis when they make the choices? Would be pretty surprising if his contacts on the selection committee are able to give good info at the frequency that Lunardi updates his predictions.

W1SSY

Indiana's offense has just been so stagnant. Should have kept the Yogi, Abell, Dipo, Sheehey, and Zeller in. That was by far the best lineup they have had this game.

Bowser

PJ's hand wrapped heavily:

BFgJozcCMAERT4b.jpg

DominoKid

Don't they do pretty thorough analysis when they make the choices? Would be pretty surprising if his contacts on the selection committee are able to give good info at the frequency that Lunardi updates his predictions.

i'd think they have contingency plans. like if X loses then it bumps X out and Y in.

Mrbob

Indiana might be the best team in the conference but they are never the best team when they step on the court against Wisconsin!

Enjoy your regular season title Indiana.

12 in a row! The streak continues!

Indiana might be the best team in the conference but they are never the best team when they step on the court against Wisconsin!

Enjoy your regular season title Indiana.

12 in a row! The streak continues!

6 of those were when IU was terrible... But still, we can't beat Wisconsin. So. Frustrating.

W1SSY

Just don't understand Indiana's inability to beat Wisconsin. We got open looks but just were not able to finish. Hopefully Wisconsin is on the opposite side of the bracket so Indiana doesn't have to face them.

Top Bottom