• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

DominoKid

welp were probably gonna take L #3 to Miami. if we somehow win that i'll be satisfied w/ this season. it's been a while since we've won a tournament (pre or post season).

Talon

welp were probably gonna take L #3 to Miami. if we somehow win that i'll be satisfied w/ this season. it's been a while since we've won a tournament (pre or post season).
It's been all of 5 years since a resounding Championship victory. That's not a "while."

McNei1y

What kind of fucking shot was that by Logan. Fuck. I had already accepted the road to nothing a few weeks ago... now we had to go through it again with a 3pt loss. Dammit.

Fjordson

Anthony Bennett with 11 points for UNLV in the first five minutes of the game. Why oh why did UK have to miss on him and Shabazz =[

No I think the Zags have that locked up. Either way, I think IU is still probably ahead of us on the seed chain. No way they give us Indy, even though its closer, and put IU in DC.
Ah, yeah, might be right.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
RickFlairWoo.gif

W1SSY

Jon Rothstein said:
New Mexico won the number one ranked conference reg season + tournament titles. Even if they don't get it, the Lobos deserve to be a 1 seed.
I don't even see how this is plausible. To me it raises the question about how good is RPI for ranking. New Mexico is #2 in RPI but 16 in Pomeroy and 23 in Sagarin.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I don't even see how this is plausible. To me it raises the question about how good is RPI for ranking. New Mexico is #2 in RPI but 16 in Pomeroy and 23 in Sagarin.

I won't say UNM should be a 1 or 2 or whatever, but the big difference between the rpi and those other two is that the rpi doesn't use margin of victory. Kenpom and Sagarin are best for determining betting lines. Super popular in Vegas.

TheNatural

My Member!
Figures Syracuse would come out hot. This game means everything to them in basically a home game. This is why I won't miss MSG a bit. At least in the ACC you have a split of North Carolina fans rooting against one another to kind of even it out a bit.

Wake gets even 5?

When Tim Duncan plays.

State is bigger than 10. But they're mostly quiet, as they haven't had much to crow about in a couple decades. One thing you can count on in NC, though, is that the non-UNC contingent will band together. Whereas most of the rest of the country will apparently band together against Duke, in this state, Duke, Wake, and State fans generally have an alliance.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Watching the Illinois 4A title game. Stevenson has nobody that can even come close to matching Jabari Parker physically. Their tallest player is 6'3 and Simeon has like 5 guys 6'5 or taller.

Fjordson

Carter-Williams is full of shit. Complaining about the defense when he pushes off every time down the floor. Bout time he gets caught.

DominoKid

That's a championship run right there folks. I've never seen these kinds of performances when all hell has broken loose in my life from the Cards. This is a team that's a different breed.

nah it's just Pitino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nosepicker

(needs more >>>>> tbh)

Top Bottom