• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

DominoKid

lord i thought bullock was gonna go for a poster there.

Brice and Tokoto should be on the shooting blacklist right now. Even if youre open, pass it.

Crean needs to spend part of the off-season dissecting why IU keeps losing to Bo. First 3 years were understandable as IU was rebuilding and didn't have the talent. But the last 2 seasons, IU has had more than enough talent to beat them + couldn't get it done.

First loss last year at Wisconsin I thought IU got hosed in the last 5 minutes so I dont blame them for that one. Then Rob Wilson in the B1G tournament inexplicably goes off for 30 pts, another one that was hard to see coming.

But both games this year...with IU having its most talent since 93, just excruciating to not get it done against them. IU just isn't able to get into any kind of consistent flow against Wisconsin. IU normally plays smart but they haven't done so against Bo's teams. They go too fast at times, leave too many shooters open from 3, can't corral enough rebounds and look out of sorts far too often.

Hopefully the NCAA Committee sticks Wisconsin on the other side of the bracket. Let some of these other contenders deal with Bo.

For IU's sake, it's not all bad. If Louisville and Kansas get it done today, they ought to both get 1 seeds. Those are the 2 teams (besides Wisconsin) that would be the biggest challenge for IU.

Talon

That was a charge through-and-through. Even truly has to admit that.

I can't believe Len is still considered a lottery pick.

Talon

Buckny and Bert, is this CBS feed really low contrast for you or is it just my tv?

Looks like CBS put a screen protector over my screen.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The Greensboro Coliseum is going to be a ghost town tomorrow if UNC loses

EDIT: No chance of that, Des Wells isn't playing Duke and is back to his normal sucky self.

Talon

Michigan's normal uniforms look great with that sharp font. Why are they wearing this crap?

I guess Nike needs to give uniform designers something to do.

Top Bottom