• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Duke's going to the sweet 16 this year.

They won't make it to the Elite 8.

Duke will win their first game by 40 just because they're tired of hearing about Lehigh, but then one of two things will happen:

A) They lose in the second round when they run into a barely DI team with that one guard who gets crazy hot and Duke can't make a shot to save their life.

or

B) They get beat down in the Sweet 16 when they run into a team of athletic superfreaks and Duke can't make a shot to save their life.
I wish I was joking :(

Louisville will be the vegas favorite to win it all after this

Unreal, Dieng almost had a triple double 9/9/8 assists
CUBS!

LyoU98m.gif

Me and Nat were fucking MARKING OUT in MMA chat...

The comeback and the blowout were the cake, MCW's frustration and pain were the icing on top.

TheNatural

My Member!
Louisville will be the vegas favorite to win it all after this

Unreal, Dieng almost had a triple double 9/9/8 assists

I don't wanna be favorite. Maybe it's '09 paranoia, I know this team is a different breed, but I love the dog position. Let Gonzaga have overall #1 at least.

Kalnos

Banned
I'm not sure I'd call Louisville the favorite but they certainly aren't an underdog. I'm pulling for Louisville since UK won't even get in.

Fjordson

Yeah, I do enjoy listening to Walton. Even if he sounds goofy at times.

I find it sort of weird that he only does PAC-12 games, though. Pretty sure he's the only one, right? Like...I can't think of any other national TV analyst who only covers a single conference.

edit: Shabazz man...he looks awful sometimes. Certainly a more consistent scorer than anyone on UK this year so I wish we had got him, but I think he was a bit overhyped. Doesn't have abnormal size or length while also lacking impressive quickness. Sort of stuck in between two styles.

DominoKid

Yeah, I do enjoy listening to Walton. Even if he sounds goofy at times.

I find it sort of weird that he only does PAC-12 games, though. Pretty sure he's the only one, right? Like...I can't think of any other national TV analyst who only covers a single conference.

edit: Shabazz man...he looks awful sometimes. Certainly a more consistent scorer than anyone on UK this year so I wish we had got him, but I think he was a bit overhyped. Doesn't have abnormal size or length while also lacking impressive quickness. Sort of stuck in between two styles.

peeped that in his high school highlights. i feel like he's gonna have a rivers-esque rookie season.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Congrats L'ville, that was one hell of a 2nd half. I wish we could do that against a team that mattered.

I wonder if K will take Dawkins back when Collins leads for NW?

PJ Hairston plays like a man, attacking the rim against 3 defenders and still converting. It's criminal that he gets so little attention from the press.

Top Bottom