• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
No Buford or Sully and Duke still has no fucking clue how to run an inside out. Just not enough real talent on this team yet.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I guess a 3 day tourney right before this was a bad idea. Duke couldn't rebound if their lives depended on it and they don't look like they give a shit.

It always depresses me how small the CBB contingent is here on GAF. Compared to the CFB thread it's a ghost town.

:jnc, GA Tech just banked in a 3 from the corner.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
K seems content to let them play like pansies I guess. No time outs, no fire. Who cares if OSU blows you out at home, its just November.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm not expecting to win this game now, but if this team can't come out second half and at least fight and try to get back in it then I hope they crash and burn like last year. Maybe we'll job to a SoCon team in the tourney.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not expecting to win this game now, but if this team can't come out second half and at least fight and try to get back in it then I hope they crash and burn like last year. Maybe we'll job to a SoCon team in the tourney.

Relax, we won't shoot this poorly in the second half. We should be able to make a run. I can't believe how awful we've been from behind the 3-pt line so far this year.

Finally started boxing out towards the en of the half. Our rebounding has been embarrassing.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Relax, we won't shoot this poorly in the second half. We should be able to make a run. I can't believe how awful we've been from behind the 3-pt line so far this year.

Finally started boxing out towards the en of the half. Our rebounding has been embarrassing.

Its not the win/loss, its the effort. Most of this team doesn't seem to give two shits that tOSU embarrassed them last year. They are playing great defense to be fair, but our players don't seem to be trying much of anything useful.

Effort = z minus

Man, so many weak takes by the Illini. Blocked shots everywhere! I know Ga Tech is athletic and we lack size
Screw you Bruce Weber!
, but c'mon man

Basically BP3 and JOEBERT are our two guys that can do anything.

Speaking of

e2: Holy crap, Bertrand from everywhere!

Fjordson

Players like Cook are the worst. One good play (pass was pretty bad really) and he's wagging his tongue like he's the shit. Gross.

Holy balls, Joe Bertrand is amazing

e: Seriously, that play was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. He jumped from the FT line! Over a dude!
Z8eH1.gif

Ow, that Ga Tech dude's knee bent the wrong way.

Players like Cook are the worst. One good play

You know how some players will dunk and then stand under the basket and yell as if they haven't dunked 1000 times in their life?

Last year, someone for Duke dunked, and Cook stood under the basket and yelled as if the guy hadn't dunked 1000 times in his life.

DominoKid

Dominokidordson;44865800]Players like Cook are the worst. One good play (pass was pretty bad really) and he's wagging his tongue like he's the shit. Gross.[/QUOTE]

He's so annoying to watch.

Fjordson

Ryan Kelly is pretty damn solid. Nice shooter, but also on defense. Didn't realize he was as good as he is before these last few games.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Cook's got a little bit of asshole in him, but honestly all our decent pgs did. I'm not excusing it, but I think you need some swagger and arrogance to run PG at Duke.

Top Bottom