• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Cousteau

Craft looks like he's afraid to go all in for a layup.Missed a wide open layup by pulling up short and shooting hiiigh off the glass.Then missing freethrows.

W1SSY

Way to fail us all, OSU/MSU. Tie? Boo.

Oh well, Maryland is joining and they won, so there's your tiebreaker. SUCKS TO SUCK ACC!

Actually the tie breaker is who won it last year so by that rule the Big Ten wins. Still disappointing for the Big Ten, they should have won it outright.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus after all of that are we gonna lose because of FTs...really?

Bowser

Please don't tell me this season is going to be like '09-'10...last time was only bearable because we won the title the year before...

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
good game tOSU guys, you challenged the fuck out of this team and honestly could have blown them out.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF CIS PAULUS, GO BACK TO SYRACUSE, YOU TRAITOR

Bowser

good game tOSU guys, you challenged the fuck out of this team and honestly could have blown them out.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF CIS PAULUS, GO BACK TO SYRACUSE, YOU TRAITOR

Plumlee is like a completely different player this season. Frontrunner for PotY.

Cousteau

OSU has a bunch of young dudes this season.Pretty decent effort in a tough environment against a top tier team.Good test and exp for both teams that should pay off in March.

Tale of two halves.

Plumlee is a beast. Sulaimon, ytmnd.

Ohio State played really well in the first half, didn't make a lot of shots, but they controlled the game. Duke played exceptionally well in the second half. To go from going over 10 minutes in the first half without a field goal, to scoring 50 in the second half, that must have been some blistering from Coach K at halftime.

Wake, NC State, North Carolina... thanks for helping out. Good job guys.

Wow, do you realize without that second half from Duke, the "big 4" would have gone 0-4 this year? The rest of the league would have really hated Tobacco Road after that one.

DominoKid

Wake, NC State, North Carolina... thanks for helping out. Good job guys.

Wow, do you realize without that second half from Duke, the "big 4" would have gone 0-4 this year? The rest of the league would have really hated Tobacco Road after that one.

lemme know when the rest of the league does something in the ncaa tournament.

Thorpe

Good game. Thankfully OSU didn't have a killer offensive game in the first half. It could have easily been a 20+ deficit.

Duke could probably use a well earned break now. Props to their schedule organizer hahaha :)

george_us

If you told me the Buckeyes leave Cameron Indoor with a 5 pt loss, I would of taken it in a heartbeat. Sucks to actually watch it happen when they could of easily blown the doors off Duke once again if they had anyone else besides Thomas who could consistently score.

Fjordson

Not pretty so far. Notre Dame has been hitting their shots after that dry spell in the first few minutes and now we look terrible.

I'm just not sure where we're going sometimes on offense. Goodwin is great at attacking the basket and Wiltjer is an excellent shooter, but after that we get sort of...stuck sometimes. Especially against the zone. Ugh.

Top Bottom