• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Refs have decided that fouls are no longer a thing. I think this favors the more physical team (Missouri), but then again Illinois has the more physical guards so who knows

Marshall v. UK
We're going to get our asses whomp'd today by us.

Yep, that's what I mean.

I was at Rupp (won tickets by photoshopping a fake nude of Rick Bozich as Paula Deen) and it felt like Marshall played a closer game than the score ended up showing.

Good to see Harrow playing well. Hope we're hitting our shots next weekend or we'll be in trouble.

I was at Rupp (won tickets by photoshopping a fake nude of Rick Bozich as Paula Deen) and it felt like Marshall played a closer game than the score ended up showing.

Good to see Harrow playing well. Hope we're hitting our shots next weekend or we'll be in trouble.

I think UK is really starting to click now. Marshall's early schedule has been pretty brutal, but we'll see how conference play goes.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I know my reasons, but what does a Michigan fan have against Cincy? Although I guess it could be us doing better makes your win against us look better.

Yeah its the latter. Same goes for KSU getting into the rankings and NCST staying there. I wish Arkansas and WVU would get their heads out their asses and win some games too.

I don't mind Cincy. I actually really liked that team with Nick Van Exel and Corey Blount that the Fab 5 (allegedly) beat in the Final Four.

EDIT: Saw this on an Illini board and it made me happy.

weberxmas_zps5f3a7b8c.jpg

Jasconius

Well that was an interesting end to the New Mexico - Cincinnati game! I saw the Cincy player chuck up the final desperation shot and thought "game over!" but then it went in...!

Luckily for us, the game was already over. It was a good thing we had the extra fouls to give at the end or we might have been in trouble.

Yeah its the latter. Same goes for KSU getting into the rankings and NCST staying there. I wish Arkansas and WVU would get their heads out their asses and win some games too.

I don't mind Cincy. I actually really liked that team with Nick Van Exel and Corey Blount that the Fab 5 (allegedly) beat in the Final Four.

EDIT: Saw this on an Illini board and it made me happy.

weberxmas_zps5f3a7b8c.jpg

this is glorious.

DominoKid

McAdoo is garbage man. Still aint got any more patient on offense this season.

PJ balling. Making shit happen on defense. I wish Roy would just bite it and start him over Strickland but Roy gonna Roy.

Proelite

McAdoo is garbage man. Still aint got any more patient on offense this season.

PJ balling. Making shit happen on defense. I wish Roy would just bite it and start him over Strickland but Roy gonna Roy.

Why doesn't Roy start his best five? Macdoo, PJ, Bullock, Leslie, Dexter.

That's what K would do. :/

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Watching this UNC team is like watching a Steve Fisher Michigan team from the 90's. Plenty of physical talent but just way too sloppy and undisciplined.

DominoKid

Why doesn't Roy start his best five? Macdoo, PJ, Bullock, Leslie, Dexter.

That's what K would do. :/

anybody that's seen us play for 5 mins could tell you that. Roy is a dumbass. his rotations & lineups are horrendous this season.

hopefully Roy will realize now that PJ is a starter.

Pretty even game in most areas, but UK turnovers have lead to high percentage baskets for the dirty birds while we're struggling in the half court and missing lots of open shots.

First five minutes of the second are key for UK—can't let the lead get into double digits.

iamblades

3 point loss with that foul shooting and stretches of terrible turnovers, totally frustrating, but the way the team played the last 15 minutes is a good sign.

Top Bottom