• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

You guys have a kid from the same school coming in a couple of years from now.

Jae'Sean Tate

Yeah, they won our only state title last season. Whole time I was in school we had a terrible boys basketball program, although in the late 90s and to mid 2000s we had one of the top womens bball programs in the entire US.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Well shit. Good game Buckeyes.

At least the kids know what to expect from Minnesota now. Hopefully it doesn't take them 12-13 minutes to get their shit together.

thefro

Ive never had an issue in my Chicago visits, but I did just take the sub or L everywhere. Parked my car at the hotel and it never moved.

The issue with Chicago is the United Center is a cab ride away from everything and there's not much in the immediate area to do near the United Center. You can walk from your hotel to Banker's Life and there's restaurants and bars, the mall, etc. There's reasons why the media all loved the Super Bowl there.

Not to mention the fact that Indianapolis actually cares about the tourney and Chicago doesn't.

If there was an El running to the United Center and there was a neighborhood like Lakeview (Wrigleyville) around the arena, I'd agree with you that I'd like Chicago better as the host site. I love Chicago but I've been to the BTT at both sites and it's a lot better in Indianapolis.

Fun fact of the day, The Ohio State University classes of 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012, and2013 will graduate without ever witnessing a home loss to Michigan in football or basketball.

Top Bottom