• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Fjordson

UNC was blown out last year around this time, and they were a Kendall Marshall broken wrist by an unnecessary-chasedown-foul-with-game-all-but-settled from probably beating that ugly Kansas team last year.

Don't take too much from January results.
Yeah, that's why I said "look". I don't think they're really 30 points worse than Miami.

Though I do think Duke has looked shaky for multiple games now.

Slizz

This shit was crazy.

KtqXb2u.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I can't believe this was Duke's second true road game of the entire season. And they have lost both.

They sucked on the road in 2010 and you saw how much that mattered. In fact, if we don't get our asses beat by G'town in DC, not sure if K makes the change for Zoubek in the UMD game. Also last year's team was undefeated in conference on the road. Didn't matter.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Damn Lobos are going to give me a heart attack this year. They just refuse to make things easy.

And the tourney this year is going to be nuts. No one is safe on any given night.

Man, went to the bar to see Minnesota extend its losing streak @ NW to 5. WTF? I mean we have no FUCKING PENETRATION....just like against Michigan. This team might make it to the second round of the NCAAs but no further.

And oh yes, Fuck You Indiana and Penn State for extending the last 2 minutes of that game into a 10 minute afair. Bad karma bros...that shit will come back to haunt you, Indiana speaking as Penn St. is crap.

Minnesota couldn't hit a 3 for shit. We hit like 3 of em out of like 15 shots(haven't looked at the stats but that's I saw). Fucking pathetic. I was looking at Tubby and he was calm but with a WTF attitude. I honestly don't know how he keeps as calm as he does...I would have went berserk. Coleman sucks as I have known and Welch and Ahamnisi(only saw him in the second half) were fucking god awful. So fucking bad. We'll be ranked like 25th next week. So pathetic.

bachikarn

damn, it's pretty amazing that Miami is actually good this year considering they started their season by losing to Florida Gulf Coast.

Man, went to the bar to see Minnesota extend its losing streak @ NW to 5. WTF? I mean we have no FUCKING PENETRATION....just like against Michigan. This team might make it to the second round of the NCAAs but no further.

I don't know that it's actually Tubby's fault, but there was always something cruel about his UK teams. Even in his best years they were never quite good enough where you could sit back and enjoy the season. Only in '02–'03 did I feel like he had sort of gotten the pieces together properly, and then Keith Bogan's high ankle sprain and Dwyane Wade got in the way.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I had to take medicine for hypertension because our board is so full of salt.

I've been a pretty shitty fan at times so I've tried to be mindful of not being such an ignorant negative jackass and not through so many players under the bus when they struggle. I think I said how Mason Plumlee sucked last week, but he had a great second half vs GT so its better to just let the seas on play out before trying to run anyone over.

Still, that team quit last night. I'm actually glad Miami mocked them, I hope they are embarrassed and maybe wake up for the rest of the season.

DominoKid

I've been a pretty shitty fan at times so I've tried to be mindful of not being such an ignorant negative jackass and not through so many players under the bus when they struggle. I think I said how Mason Plumlee sucked last week, but he had a great second half vs GT so its better to just let the seas on play out before trying to run anyone over.

Still, that team quit last night. I'm actually glad Miami mocked them, I hope they are embarrassed and maybe wake up for the rest of the season.

TDD is always full of salt. it's not as bad as Packpride salt (what its). but it has its own charm.

in other news, great to see McCants chilling behind the bench last night. really random too. i wish that he could've gotten his attitude in order in the NBA. there's no reason he cant be as good as jr smith, who for all his eccentricities, is pretty well liked in nba circles because he's at least reasonably sane and he always plays hard.

Bowser

TDD is always full of salt. it's not as bad as Packpride salt (what its). but it has its own charm.

in other news, great to see McCants chilling behind the bench last night. really random too. i wish that he could've gotten his attitude in order in the NBA. there's no reason he cant be as good as jr smith, who for all his eccentricities, is pretty well liked in nba circles because he's at least reasonably sane and he always plays hard.

McCants just rejoined the Mavs d-league affiliate after a pretty good (half-?)season in China. Hopefully he can impress enough to work himself back onto an NBA roster.

chris121580

That loss could be one of the best things to happen to you guys. It felt kind of like Duke was coasting all season more or less. Now maybe they'll play with some fire

Fjordson

Man, Shabazz is nice. Seeing Burke earlier for Michigan and now Shabazz is reminding me how bad UK's guard play is this year =[

DominoKid

i bet the city is hot tonight. i've been to VCU b/c my cousins go there but i've never been to UoRich

howland's got some odd rotations. arizona's gonna win.

clav

And oh yes, Fuck You Indiana and Penn State for extending the last 2 minutes of that game into a 10 minute afair. Bad karma bros...that shit will come back to haunt you, Indiana speaking as Penn St. is crap.

Minnesota couldn't hit a 3 for shit. We hit like 3 of em out of like 15 shots(haven't looked at the stats but that's I saw). Fucking pathetic. I was looking at Tubby and he was calm but with a WTF attitude. I honestly don't know how he keeps as calm as he does...I would have went berserk. Coleman sucks as I have known and Welch and Ahamnisi(only saw him in the second half) were fucking god awful. So fucking bad. We'll be ranked like 25th next week. So pathetic.

I fell out of my chair when the camera panned Tubby Smith's reaction near the end of the game.

Deserves a GIF.

iVkky7lwozr6x.gif

Top Bottom