• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Bowser

66-57377-F.jpg

...smh

chris121580

Why are schools doing this? So awful. Gonzaga had the same type of jerseys on when they played Butler. It just said Bulldogs on the back

Bowser

Why are schools doing this? So awful. Gonzaga had the same type of jerseys on when they played Butler. It just said Bulldogs on the back

http://www.nikeinc.com/news/twelve-...vantage-in-new-nike-hyper-elite-road-uniforms

The Gonzaga Bulldogs will debut their uniform on-court January 19. The other elite teams wearing these designs are:

Baylor Lady Bears on 1/30, Villanova Wildcats on 1/30, Southern California Trojans on 1/30, Ohio State Buckeyes on 2/5, North Carolina Tar Heels on 2/9, Stanford Cardinal (Women) on 2/15, Georgetown Hoyas on 2/15, Kentucky Wildcats on 2/16, Duke Blue Devils on 2/16, Texas Longhorns on 2/16 and Connecticut Huskies (Women) on 3/4.

jakncoke

Banned
Shitty fucking passes this year make me want to an hero ffs

edit; facepalm this team
edit2; steven adams got to watch his fouls
edit3; bad call there
edit4; cotton is redonk

DominoKid

wake forest got a player on their hands in devin thomas. they need more.

i still don't think bzdelik is the answer for them, but just being around wake forest all my life, their fans are being much too hard on him. i realize this is his 3rd year and they want him on the hot seat, but this is really his 1st year having a team. plus they just got a big commit in Shelton Mitchell. firing him now would be resetting back to square one. after how they did Gaudio, no coach worth their salt would want the job.

jakncoke

Banned
I know he missed that 3, but fuck was so wide open
edit; jesus fucking christ keep moving the ball
edit2; man we going to lose this thing i feel

God, the B1G Network's announcing B-team is so, so bad. They could both be drunk and it would be no worse.

Bring back the student announcers!

TheNatural

My Member!
We fucking suck right now. Don't deserve to be in the top 20 next week. Behanan has the worst hands I've seen. If any of these guys have ideas about going pro early, they need electroshock therapy.

Another year another pre February slump. I wish for one fucking year this shit would cease.

We fucking suck right now. Don't deserve to be in the top 20 next week. Behanan has the worst hands I've seen. If any of these guys have ideas about going pro early, they need electroshock therapy.

Another year another pre February slump. I wish for one fucking year this shit would cease.
We can be January slump bros!

As long as my guys correct the slide this year (and I think we will, since we have a real coach now and not Bruce "MOOOOOOOVE" Weber), I don't give a single eff.

Fjordson

What an awful call. Refs pullin' for the Tide.

Oh well, we deserve to lose with that second half. Noel's defense is pretty much the only constant positive lately for UK.

Nerlens Noel really needs to wait longer before going for blocks because Bama pump faked him to death at the end of that game.

His blocks are sometimes cooler than Davis', but he's really not being close to as impactful (even though he's still definitely Kentucky's best player)

Fjordson

If Willie Cauley-Stein were healthy I'm sure we'd have wrapped that one up. Hope he gets back at it on Saturday as we can't afford any more bad losses and need to pick up a few good wins.

Also I made a quick site out of frustration earlier that other UK folks might find handy: http://whatchannelistheukgameon.com
Yeah, we're so thin right now. When someone starts nursing something (like when Noel tweaked his knee or leg a bit) it's pretty nerve wracking because we have nothing behind that starting five and Wiltjer.

Yeah, we're so thin right now. When someone starts nursing something (like when Noel tweaked his knee or leg a bit) it's pretty nerve wracking because we have nothing behind that starting five and Wiltjer.

They've been so scant on details with Willie I'm just assuming he had some scar tissue removed or something. Hopefully it was less of a current issue and more of a minor cleaning up of old junk.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
it's about time that the Basketball program @ UK resembles the football program!

a wild Alabama fan appears!

LOL @ NCSU. Fucking Wake Forest? LOLOLOLOL.

Protip: see if your next opponent will wear Duke uniforms. Maybe you'll actually show up if you think you're playing somebody.

I expect UNC to roll the shit out of the Fack

thefro

Nerlens Noel really needs to wait longer before going for blocks because Bama pump faked him to death at the end of that game.

His blocks are sometimes cooler than Davis', but he's really not being close to as impactful (even though he's still definitely Kentucky's best player)

That's the one thing that drives me nuts about Oladipo at IU... if you pump-fake on him he jumps 4 feet up in the air and then you can flop and shoot 3 free throws.

Watford does the same thing too. The players who went to HS in Indiana are always too well-coached in HS to do stuff like that.

Top Bottom