• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
IhygP.jpg

1333-i-mad.jpg

Especially Richmond. fuck dem spiders yo

TheNatural

My Member!
Go to fucking Europe, Siva. From 1 to three L's in a row.

Can't wait to get some offensive talent in next year. Jones, Rozier, and Gill can at least hit shots.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Nice rebound win after that Miami thrashing. Don't ever come back to Cameron, Maryland. You were never our rivals and never will be.

Also:

PLUMLEE-PUTBACK.gif

jjasper

Please. Stokes was straight up, shooter made contact. You're never, ever going to get that call on the road anyways. Play developed too slow for them, that was the problem.

Oh Bama definitely wasted too much time and had a good match up on the iso at the top of the key that they didn't attack but Stokes leaving his feet like that is usually going to get a call. But with as much bullshit Stokes has had to put up with from the refs this year I am not complaining.

jakncoke

Banned
christ we play like morons

edit; Adams really gotta get that FT up. 34% is too low even for a big man

edit; Why did Big East let Depaul into the conference?
edit; damn bastard hitting a buzzer 3

DominoKid

Pat Forde is a bum for hating on Shabazz & Kyle Anderson's Gucci bags. they might've gotten em on the low from C-Note at Macarthur Park.

UraMallas

Better one.

(ISU Hilton pic)
You went? I'm jealous. I went by the stadium and almost tried my luck at getting a ticket. You better have been in on that "Brittany. Griener." chant they were using against that dude with the long hair on KSU. I loled.

Also, I'm pretty sure we have 18 in a row at Hilton.

Great win and a great game to be at. CYCLONE! POWER!

Kansas isn't losing at home to the Sooners.
A guy can dream!

jakncoke

Banned
John Johnson went to Penn St? what a bitch
Malcolm Gilbert went to Fairfield? what a bitch

edit; easy win, time for 2 tough games

Fjordson

Woo! Squeaked it out against...LSU...

Nice game from Noel as usual (with another 6 blocks) and Poythress had a nice 20 points, but we seem to struggle at times against literally anyone that steps onto the court.

DominoKid

@GoodmanCBS: This place is rocking here at State. David Thompson, Tom Burleson and Julius Randle in the house. Huge game here against UNC

if State cant win today then smh.

DominoKid

bah were gonna get cooked. can't say i didn't expect it.

pj and reggie need to be on the court together as much as possible. dex is useless.

VVV weak PG class. this summer, whenever he's not playing/practicing he needs to be eating and lifting. nothing else.

Top Bottom