• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Bowser

Hard to score when your starting backcourt are pretty much JV players. I don't understand how Paige is so bad.

Our PG can't dribble.
Our SG can't shoot.
Our bigs can't post-up and dunk.

This is fundamental shit!

*sigh*

DominoKid

@LeVelleMoton: So glad CJ Leslie has evolved. He and John Wall were the only 2 kids I ever threw out of my bball camp for Attitude issues

i bet this was hilarious IRL. never pictured Wall to be a dick though.

Hard to score when your starting backcourt are pretty much JV players. I don't understand how Paige is so bad.

Our PG can't dribble.
Our SG can't shoot.
Our bigs can't post-up and dunk.

This is fundamental shit!

*sigh*

if i were PJ i'd be absolutely livid at the minutes this season. there is absolutely no reason he shouldn't play 30 a game. it says a lot about him as a person that he's handled it so well.

Bowser

@LeVelleMoton: So glad CJ Leslie has evolved. He and John Wall were the only 2 kids I ever threw out of my bball camp for Attitude issues

i bet this was hilarious IRL. never pictured Wall to be a dick though.

if i were PJ i'd be absolutely livid at the minutes this season. there is absolutely no reason he shouldn't play 30 a game. it says a lot about him as a person that he's handled it so well.

He's our leading scorer and got the least amount of minutes. I don't know if Roy just doesn't like him or what, but he needs to get his head out of his ass and play him at least 16 of the 20 second half minutes.

iamblades

Woo! Squeaked it out against...LSU...

Nice game from Noel as usual (with another 6 blocks) and Poythress had a nice 20 points, but we seem to struggle at times against literally anyone that steps onto the court.

The most frustrating thing about this year's team is their complete inability to run clock and grind out possessions.

Basically if we don't push the ball in transition and start the offense immediately, half the team stops playing and the whole thing grinds to a halt and it ends up in a careless turnover, unless we have time to pull the ball up and set up a whole new play. There is no continuation on offense, and it is frustrating to watch.

Crisco

Banned
CJdunk.gif

DominoKid

luke davis getting minutes lol. roy is just throwing shit at the wall. these lineups blow.

all i hear on the broadcast is "turnover...turnover...turnover..."

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Nice rebound win after that Miami thrashing. Don't ever come back to Cameron, Maryland. You were never our rivals and never will be.

Also:

PLUMLEE-PUTBACK.gif

I assume you mean this (it wouldn't show up for me)

iblljY0NCmjY6v.gif

I'd laugh at the beatdown, but then again Duke did lose by 100 to Miami earlier this week.

The Miami beatdown is worse because this is a rivalry game where payback has been due for a while.

Bowser

PJ glued to the bench, comes in and immediately hit a 3. Too little too late though, thanks Roy with your fuckball lineups.

DominoKid

I guess the college BBall version of Clemsoning a game would be NC State. Clemson's BBall team only Clemsons vs UNC. That 2008 or 9 game in Little John destroyed their souls

clemson would've found a way to lose @UNC (if that game happened) in the 09/10 season. that's how pathetic they are.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Mark Gottfried is a shit coach. NC State won their championship two weeks ago and they've been on cruise control ever since.

Bowser

lol fuck off Roy. Thanks a lot for gluing PJ to the bench, not like we could have used him getting minutes over Strick and Paige.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
ugh. You don't understand. As delicious as the meltdown would be, UNC fans here will be absolutely insufferable if they win.

DominoKid

lol fuck off Roy. Thanks a lot for gluing PJ to the bench, not like we could have used him getting minutes over Strick and Paige.

i'm convinced Roy is hiding him. for what...i have no idea. it makes more sense than him being in the doghouse or Roy actually thinking there are better guards on the team.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
i'm convinced Roy is hiding him. for what...i have no idea. it makes more sense than him being in the doghouse or Roy actually thinking there are better guards on the team.

Huckleberry gets accused of this a lot. I don't follow UNC close enough to see a pattern with past players. Maybe if the cop that gave Ty Lawson a ticket for underage drinking was a close personal friend or relative of Roys....

DominoKid

Huckleberry gets accused of this a lot. I don't follow UNC close enough to see a pattern with past players. Maybe if the cop that gave Ty Lawson a ticket for underage drinking was a close personal friend or relative of Roys....

Roy has a pattern of just doing odd shit with regards to some no brainer decisions.

drewfus to kendall
ginyard to green
dexter's existence

to name a few.

checking the box score...somehow PJ led the team in scoring lmao. Paige got his shit pushed in even worse than i realized.

Bowser

Roy has a pattern of just doing odd shit with regards to some no brainer decisions.

drewfus to kendall
ginyard to green
dexter's existence

to name a few.

checking the box score...somehow PJ led the team in scoring lmao. Paige got his shit pushed in even worse than i realized.

Dex got 26 min compared to PJ's 17.

shaking my fucking head

Top Bottom