• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

DominoKid

Don't worry, once their 8th year seniors are gone, it will be you, us, Cuse, L'ville and the rest ...maybe NCSU. How they finish this year may impact their recruiting.

as long as Gott is there i'll never be truly worried about State. they'll get a few more games over us than the santa suit got but overall I don't think Gott will be able to sustain it over an entire season & tenure.

Cousteau

I like watch Gtown play.The teamwork and passing is outstanding.
Weird seeing them with 53 midway through the second half.If they ever get Whittington on the floor again, they may be a tough out come March.

alstein

Leslie's issue now is consistency. When he wants to play, NOBODY can guard him. Whats the word on Randle? And can Purvis make the jump next year? He's not bad, but he's not matching the hype just yet.

Randle is down to State and Kentucky, and he came to State and was super-impressed. After the Amile Jefferson debacle (which is a big reason for State's problem- put Painter on State this year and they've won at least 2 more games- and a partial reason for his transferring is not wanting to be on the bench) I'm not expecting it, though it would be huge, and he'll have all the playing time he wants.

Purvis isn't going to make the leap this year, Leslie probably shouldn't but I expect he will. I think Brown is gone, Wood and Howell are seniors- and I think Howell has a long career in the NBA as a role player. Leslie's going to get eaten up until he learns a jump shot- he's really no better an NBA player than Julius Hodge right now.

I expect State next year to be better defensively and worse offensively (then again they're the most offensively-imbalanced team this year, so that's an easy call)- it's frustrating but at least the games aren't dull Snoredekball.

W1SSY

Michigan didn't even want to get the cursed #1.

Also on a positive note Indiana is tied only with MSU at the top of the Big Ten.

Yep just went back and looked that hardaway did have 5 fouls. Wtf?

How amaing would have been if he hit the tying 3 then refs huddle up and wave it off.

So how do you guys feel about coaches not fouling up 3 with seconds to go to force 2 freethrows instead of the hail mary 3?

I expected the foul before Wiscy could hoist one to send it to OT.

Mrbob

Yeah, the Badgers are more fun to watch this year than other years. I still don't know how they are 8-3 in Big Ten play though. Wish Bo could recruit as well as he can coach.

Its a tough place to win announcer because the refs keep finding new ways to give Wiscy the ball back.

Badgers with the ultimate troll today. Michigan finally thought they were going to win at the Kohl center.

Maybe next year!

Top Bottom