• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Talon

This makes total sense really after watching the game today. It got chippy because they were "letting them play" but that just evolved into a parade of fouls. And is probably what caused guys to get heated to the point where they were intentionally grabbing guys and throwing punches on boxouts.
College officials seem like they're way more squeamish about calling Ts on players than on coaches for some damn reason.

jakncoke

Banned
Big 3 right there by woodall

edit; good pass inside
edit; oh ffs
edit holy shit woodall epic move getting 4 on kikpatrick(sp lol)
edit woodall wow epic
edit woodall join the 1000 pt club and now has 1000 pts and 500 assists

jakncoke

Banned
Another good victory. Another 20 win season by Jamie Dixon. thats his 10th straight, last year kinda doesnt count cause we had to pay to get into the CBI just to reach it

Man we need to pull out this kstate game. I want to move up in the big 12.

nope! although i was worried for long stretches of the game.

OSU has a decent shot of winning the Big 12 now. Bedlam next weekend in Stillwater is gonna be nuts.

if k-state can somehow beat ku on monday it will be the wildcats to lose. im just not counting on winning a game in lawrence after they have lost 3 straight. would have to think KU will come out strong but hoping for the win.

LQX

Anyone catch that dude showing off his girlfriend? He is so not on her level looks wise and of course he leaned in for the kiss so everyone could see. I'm jealous guy.

KingGondo

Banned
if k-state can somehow beat ku on monday it will be the wildcats to lose. im just not counting on winning a game in lawrence after they have lost 3 straight. would have to think KU will come out strong but hoping for the win.
I doubt we'll win the conference (we're still too young and inconsistent) but it's still fun to be in actual contention for the first time in a while.

DominoKid

short snippet

Butler led UNC by 17 at halftime. Texas led by 13. N.C. State by 19. And in South Florida on Saturday, the Hurricanes entered halftime with a 44-27 advantage.

The problems in each of those games started early. UNC trailed Butler 10-2 at the first media timeout. At that same point in the other three games, the Tar Heels were losing 14-6 (Texas), 15-7 (N.C. State) and 9-2 (Miami).

The troubles aren’t isolated to games against quality competition. UNC fell behind Boston College 8-2 on Jan. 29 and Virginia Tech 12-0 last Saturday. The Tar Heels have trailed by six points or more in the opening 10 minutes in four of their last five games.

When asked about how to correct the slow starts following his team’s 87-61 loss to Miami, UNC head coach Roy Williams replied: “If I knew that, I would have already solved it.
That’s the bottom line. When you’re coaching 18-, 19-, 20-, 21-year-olds, who knows?”

oh roy. i think i have an idea...

Talon

ND has 5 players that have played left, 2 have 4 fouls.

Louisville has 8 players that have played left, 5 have 4 fouls.

Top Bottom