• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Slizz

Reggie Johnson is one of the most consistent Canes freethrow shooter..... Dude puts a ton of arc on the shot lol.

EDIT: Clearly jinxing him.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This is a textbook example of pysching yourself out of the game. Duke is too jittery and nervous. It like they think they're playing last years UNC team.

That's like the third or fourth time Duke couldn't get it in under their own basket, and that time after throwing it away, you could see Cook stand there and pout and not sprint down the floor on defense. Dude, stay focused.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Is this real life?

I honestly can't believe we're down 4. But hey, Roy found a line up that works. Like I said, he actually coaches against Duke.

Pretty sad that the only two players playing with no fear are freshmen

Mase should be fucking embarrassed. There is no Hansbrough or Zeller on this team. Hell, there's no Deon Thompson. But he is getting owned by a kid that would rather be a stretch 4. Check your balls son, they may not be there.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure McAdoo has flopped on every single possession against Mason.

Pelini, Switzer.... this ain't Oklahoma/Nebraska, yall. Teixeira is there. They said another major league pitcher (maybe former) is there. If they show Jack Nicholson, I'm tapping out.

They are so late feeding the post, it is unreal. It's probably a byproduct of not even looking into the post for years, but they miss Mason so many times when he is wide open, and then dump it in late when the defense has already recovered.

Maybe Duke and UNC want to join the B1G after all

See, I was resisting the Big 14 slam, but it was there for the taking.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
lol gtfo, that big oaf should have fouled out by now.

You're right, but not because of McAdoo's flops. He's thrown himself on the floor numerous times this game, hasn't gotten a single call ( deservedly )

Mason has been awful this game. Just pull him. Dunno why McAdoo isn't guarding him straight up. Mason hasn't been scoring in the paint.

Top Bottom