• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Bowser

BTW, Kyrie Irving made a fool of Brandon Knight tonight:

KyrieIsRidiculous.gif

Fjordson

Big game today for UK. Knowing Noel isn't going to be suiting up this morning is making me feel depressed all over again, but I'm interested in seeing if our other 5 star recruits feel like backing that up any time soon. Either we still get into the tourney (albeit not as a high seed) thanks to the mediocre SEC, or the team folds and the season is pretty much over.

BTW, Kyrie Irving made a fool of Brandon Knight tonight:

KyrieIsRidiculous.gif
To be fair to Knight, he crossed up Kyrie pretty badly as well. Since I'm biased towards former Wildcats we'll just ignore the fact that he missed the layup :lol

Crisco

Banned
Hmmmmm, maybe Roy should have kept Hairston coming off the bench after all. That's an awful lot of points to give up against UVA.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
BTW, I'm calling that UMD beats the absolute fuck out of Duke tonight. After Wednesday, I think Duke will be exhausted with no fucks to give. This is the most important game for UMD of the season.

I'd love for them to have a big lead most of the game only to lose it last 3 minutes of the game like 2001.

jjasper

I am not watching but I just read that the refs fucked up a jump ball? How is that possible? You have an arrow that tells you what to do. SEC refs.

Seth C

I am not watching but I just read that the refs fucked up a jump ball? How is that possible? You have an arrow that tells you what to do. SEC refs.

You can only trust the arrow if the guy controlling it is reliable. He wasn't. He left it pointing to Tennessee.

TheNatural

My Member!
Fuck Notre Dame. Now you know how it feels to go on the road and a lesser team shoots out their ass to win.

Ohhh ohhh thats what you get! /willsmiff

Bowser

PJ follows a career high 23 at Duke with a career high 29 in the Dome. I hope Roy realizes how dumb he was for keeping PJ buried on the bench.

Fjordson

CBS switched to another game we're playing so badly. Damn.

Oh well. Let the other SEC teams have their fun before we go undefeated next year.

Fjordson

Where are you? Still on the UK game here
California (San Francisco bay area). They switched to Pitt and Marquette. 13 point game, but I guess that's an improvement over the UK game =[

I'm really disappointed. Not that we were marching to another title before Noel got hurt, but wow. Tennessee is garbage and they're walking all over us.

Fjordson

"I can't coach you." - Calipari to Goodwin

Damn.
He said that?!? Lmao, holy shit. Wish they'd go back, Marquette is up 23 on Pitt now.

I feel bad because they're all just kids. Especially the freshmen. But Goodwin and Poythress man...they were top 15 5-star recruits. They need to show up.

At what point can I blame the media guys who cover bball recruiting? Clearly out of their minds ranking Goodwin as one of the best 14 players in America.

jjasper

Completely disagree about Noel and going pro. He would be better going to the NBA and getting top level medical care and training while riding the bench next year than going back to college and potentially hurting himself again.

Completely disagree about Noel and going pro. He would be better going to the NBA and getting top level medical care and training while riding the bench next year than going back to college and potentially hurting himself again.

I'm with you.

College sports are a joke, anyway. I dare say I'm getting sick of it. This one and done stuff makes the victories feel hollow and I am unemotionally affected by wins and losses now.

lush

I don't even see how it's a decision that needs to be made at this point. Shitty rule that benefits everyone but the players.

Fjordson

Absolutely. Even if I'd love him back at UK, he should go while his stock has him going in the top 3.

I'm positive that he'll be in the draft. Calipari's the last coach to hold a kid back in regards to the NBA.

Hell, if UK gets beat by 30 a few more times this year without him it'll just raise his stock even further :lol

edit: scratch that, gets beat by 40 a few more times...

Fjordson

All part of the plan. They're lowering the bar so we land another one or two of our recruit targets. They know they'll be saviors next year by simply getting UK a tourney bid :lol

Pollux

I'm game, whenever. Pick a place and a time.
When you going to be in Cincinnati again?
California (San Francisco bay area). They switched to Pitt and Marquette. 13 point game, but I guess that's an improvement over the UK game =[

I'm really disappointed. Not that we were marching to another title before Noel got hurt, but wow. Tennessee is garbage and they're walking all over us.
Ah. Gotcha. We need to do a UK-GAF get together sometime

Top Bottom