• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

tumblr_lmaq9iAt081qcbhl8.gif

thefro

At least that call on Zeller made up for the bullshit Watford phantom foul and IU getting fucking mugged on the last couple plays with no call.

Gut check time for IU. Gotta see them punch back here, need to play as physical as MSU. Don't want a repeat of the Butler game earlier in the year where they outrebounded and out physicaled IU. IU's has gotten better since then, need to show it down the stretch here

DominoKid

I have never been a fan of three commentators. The third man just isn't able to get any words in. That is even more true with Vitale because he could probably talk all the way through a game by himself.

breen/jvg/mark jackson is the best 3 man ive ever heard.

I'm terrified of Harris down the stretch. Can't let him go off from 3. But damn.....this is two games in a row that Payne has nailed 3s against IU. Killer.

W1SSY

I'm terrified of Harris down the stretch. Can't let him go off from 3. But damn.....this is two games in a row that Payne has nailed 3s against IU. Killer.

Just saw this on twitter. "Not making this up: Adreian Payne is 6-7 from three versus Indiana this season. He's 4-11 versus everyone else"

W1SSY

Can someone explain what reaching in is to me? That looked like a steal by Zeller but I have no clue the wording of the foul.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This is great, I wonder if MSU will rush if they win? At least it won't be on us. I've really been impressed with the B1G this year. Not just IU, Mich, MSU, but Minny, Illinois, Wiscy tOSU, its been a solid league.

College basketball home officiating is great.*

*when you're playing at home

e: big win for IU. Based on my recollection of the schedule, I think they're basically a lock for at least a share of the B1G title now.

Top Bottom