• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

spiritfox

vsdil62.jpg

xTgyH56.jpg

Cynthia!

Wanderer5

Looks like she still up on Pokemon Center, so yeah, with her and Red, these are not selling out so fast with the US releases fortunately.

Busaiku

So here's my Red vs Cynthia fanfic. Sorry for crappy quality and even more terrible dialogue.
Both - ! Red - Our eyes met! That means you want to battle! Cythia - Hmm said:
Red - So what are the rules? Cynthia - Let's go all out and use all our Pokemon. Red - Sounds good to me! Red - Go Bulbasaur! Cynthia - Come out said:
Red - Garchomp said:
Red - Bulbasaur said:
Red - Attack it Bulbasaur! Cynthia - Take it down said:
Cynthia - Great work Garchomp! *Garchomp roars* Red - Dang said:
Red - ...Squirtle! *Squirtle noises* Cynthia - Keep it up Garchomp! *Garchomp noises* said:
Red - Squirtle said:
Cynthia - Great work Garchomp said:
Red - Don't let their efforts go to waste! It's your turn said:
Red - Charmander said:
Red - You did it Charmander! *Charmander noises* Cynthia - Oh no said:
Red - Come out everyone! You were all fantastic! *Bulbasaur said:
Red - That was a great battle! You were amazing! Cynthia - You demonstrated yourself quite well out there too. Red - Let's battle again some day! Cynthia - I look forward to that day. said:

Busaiku

Yeah, I forgot to actually take the picture of Bulbasaur being down, but by then I was already on the last few and too lazy to change them again.

My Cynthia came in, but the mailman decided to throw my package over the fence and my dad's dog tore it up. Figure is fine but the box is damaged. :(

I'm so pissed. Anyone have a spare box that they don't mind parting with? I could even buy it off you for a fair price. May need the little plastic inserts that hold the pieces together.

kewlmyc

My Cynthia came in, but the mailman decided to throw my package over the fence and my dad's dog tore it up. Figure is fine but the box is damaged. :(

I'm so pissed. Anyone have a spare box that they don't mind parting with? I could even buy it off you for a fair price. May need the little plastic inserts that hold the pieces together.

Were do you live that has such disgusting mailmen?

tiijj

It's available now at goodsmile and at amiami as well.

Anyone order from goodsmile before? Do they charged now for pre-order and do they combine the order if it's the same month?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
It's available now at goodsmile and at amiami as well.

Anyone order from goodsmile before? Do they charged now for pre-order and do they combine the order if it's the same month?

I recommend Amiami for combining. It's not as easy on GSC especially since they kind of have those 2 websites stores that won't combine. Shipping is a flat rate high price too...

tiijj

I was looking at goodsmile coz it has a pre-order bonus on both figures. If they combined it with the flat rate of 2k yen, I guess it's not as bad.

I was looking at goodsmile coz it has a pre-order bonus on both figures. If they combined it with the flat rate of 2k yen, I guess it's not as bad.

Yeah, but you're still paying full price for each instead of getting those discounts. And the bonuses aren't all that great in this case.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, but you're still paying full price for each instead of getting those discounts. And the bonuses aren't all that great in this case.

Yeah I got my Cardcaptor Sakura Nendo off Ami. GSC did offer a keychain wand piece as a bonus but it's.... just not worth it to me :/ Enticing to some I can imagine.

hitmon

Just got my Cynthia and noticed it doesn't have a window to see the figure like Snake and Link. Is the packaging different between US figures and JP figures?

The_Kid

Hey Nendo-GAF, I didn't really know who to ask about this so I figured I could ask the experts!

I recently bought a Monokuma nenderoid from Playasia ( http://www.play-asia.com/nendoroid-no-313-super-danganronpa-2-monokuma/13/706x5p ), but don't know if what I'm getting will be legit or not since this figure has been sold out everywhere I looked forever. I guess what I 'm wondering is, how legit is PlayAsia for figures? I usually purchase from AmiAmi but it wasn't an option this time.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Nendo-GAF, I didn't really know who to ask about this so I figured I could ask the experts!

I recently bought a Monokuma nenderoid from Playasia ( http://www.play-asia.com/nendoroid-no-313-super-danganronpa-2-monokuma/13/706x5p ), but don't know if what I'm getting will be legit or not since this figure has been sold out everywhere I looked forever. I guess what I 'm wondering is, how legit is PlayAsia for figures? I usually purchase from AmiAmi but it wasn't an option this time.

Thanks for any help you can give!

badge_genuine.png

P-A is safe, and you can see that they've priced it a little higher than the original MSRP, so I'm guessing that they have some leftover.

Top Bottom