• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Neo Dark

Well... the Pokemon Center sure knew how to kill my mood quickly. Cynthia order came in and was all happy until I opened the shipping box...

w74xoqaw6z95tdd6g.jpg

1x1fdd2bnc8btlt6g.jpg

bqx6a9jemkamzft6g.jpg

The contents didn't seem damaged but I didn't take them out of the plastic holder. Not going to until I try and see if I can get the Pokemon Center to sort it out or something. Oh well... I guess I could play with the shipping box that somehow is in better condition...

Well... the Pokemon Center sure knew how to kill my mood quickly. Cynthia order came in and was all happy until I opened the shipping box...

The contents didn't seem damaged but I didn't take them out of the plastic holder. Not going to until I try and see if I can get the Pokemon Center to sort it out or something. Oh well... I guess I could play with the shipping box that somehow is in better condition...

Good luck. I have contacted Pokemon Center about my situation earlier this week, and although it wasn't their fault I haven't heard from them since. All I was told was that they have escalated my issue and would get back to me shortly.

Since I know this Nendoroid is really limited, I decided to bite the bullet and buy it from their shop from Amazon and use UPS as their shipping method since they're a lot more reliable to me. Hopefully this time, nothing happens to it and it comes in one piece.

Neo Dark

Good luck. I have contacted Pokemon Center about my situation earlier this week, and although it wasn't their fault I haven't heard from them since. All I was told was that they have escalated my issue and would get back to me shortly.

Since I know this Nendoroid is really limited, I decided to bite the bullet and buy it from their shop from Amazon and use UPS as their shipping method since they're a lot more reliable to me. Hopefully this time, nothing happens to it and it comes in one piece.

Amazon Japan? And my package was delivered through UPS. It was supposed to be UPS SmartPost but on the final leg it said they were in my area and decided to deliver it themselves (I had it shipped to the company I work at)

And um... you might want to contact them again. I got a reply just now (been only about 18 hours since I made the support ticket)
Thank you for contacting Pokémon Center Support! Thank you for providing images of the damaged Nendoroid box. We have set up a replacement order for your Nendoroid: Cynthia. The order number is. The estimated delivery date is set for Wednesday, September 9th, 2015.

Edit: Wtf why did copying and pasting the message into my browser double post sentences all over the place.

Vocaloid Hatsune Miku 1/10 MAGICAL MIRAI 2015 ver. by Max Factory up for preorder
As previously reported, Max Factory opens pre-orders for their Vocaloid Hatsune Miku MAGICAL MIRAI 2015 version. The figure was made to commemorate the Magical Mirai 2015 event that will take place at the Nippon Budokan and Science Museum from the September 4th to 6th, 2015 and is based on the main illustration of Miku for the event, with theme “The Chain of Creation”.
maxfactory_mikumagicalmirai2015-intro.jpg

In her 1/10 scale sculpted by Ken Kawanishi, Hatsune Miku MAGICAL MIRAI 2015 ver. by Max Factory stands 16 cm tall, is scheduled for release in June 2016 and is listed for a price of ¥8241. Orders at Good Smile Company Online Shop can be placed starting today, September 4th, 2015, and until December 16th, 2015.
maxfactory_mikumagicalmirai2015-1.jpg

-----------------------------------------------
“Utau” Kasane Teto Nendoroid by Good Smile Company painted prototype revealed
Painted prototype for “Utau” Kasane Teto Nendoroid by Good Smile Company, announced back in July this year and the on display unpainted at Wonder Festival 2015 [Summer], is revealed painted today. No other information about the figure are available at this time.
gsc_tetonendopainted.jpg

Nendoroid Mega Man
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

August is already coming to an end! I can already feel Autumn coming on and I’m sure it’s going to be hard to decide on what to wear soon..

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Mega Man!
o0515065813409289032.jpg

Originally created in 1987 the Mega Man series has captured the hearts of gamers for many years, and now Mega Man, the robot who fights for a peaceful world, is joining the Nendoroids! He comes with a variety of optional parts including effect parts for both his standard and charged Mega Buster attacks as well as an E Tank to save him when things look rough!

He also comes with three different expression parts including his standard expression, an expression with clenched teeth for more combat orientated poses as well as the expression for whenever he takes damage! You can easily recreate classic the classic jumping poses or even pose him taking damage! Enjoy the Mega Man universe in your Nendoroid collection by adding the Blue Bomber to your collection!
Ooooohh!! (´□`。)

Originally built as a helper robot by Dr. Light, Mega Man was converted into a fighting robot in order to fights against Dr.Wily and his plans to conquer the world! Now he is joining the Nendoroid series as well!! ☆

Everything that makes Mega Man the Blue Bomber that we all know and love has been faithfully shrunk down into Nendoroid size! The little details all over his body are really something to look at, and his blue body and characteristic eyes have are all unmistakable!
o0515041413409289337.jpg

△ Even the soles of his feet have little details!

As you can see from the photo above,

He comes with effect parts to shoot his Mega Buster! (●´ω`●)
o0515049213409289338.jpg

This pose makes use of his expression with clenched teeth to display him in the heat of battle!! I think he’s going to need a stronger weapon to defeat this boss though…!

So let’s give him his charged Mega Buster!! (。・ω・)ノ゙
o0515047913409289340.jpg

△ He even has his other hand supporting the shot!

For those who don’t know Mega Man that well, this stronger shot is when you charge you attack, while the previous smaller shots are weaker but can easily be chained together, which is why you see a link of three shots!
-------
-------
o0515045513409289031.jpg

-------
-------
o0515045713409289339.jpg

-------
-------
Orders from the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP will include a bonus Death Effect Sheet for when Mega Man takes a little too much damage… or doesn’t quite make the jump! Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ!
o0515044213409298379.jpg

Hestia
Today’s Main Feature…!
o0515046413412906438.jpg

Today I’m going to be taking a look at Max Factory’s 1/7th scale…

Hestia!☆
o0515081413412906440.jpg

From the anime series ‘Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?’ comes a figure of the ‘Loli Goddess’ Hestia in an energetic jumping pose! She also comes with interchangeable parts that allow for a different pose that shows off why the ‘string’ is such a charming addition to her outfit! Enjoy two different poses with just one figure!
Oooohhh!! (●´ω`●)

An item that was introduced by I.G. Sakai (@sakai_max) last week, but I decided I had to take a closer look at the figure for myself!! ♪

You can find I.G. Sakai’s review over on the Max Factory blog:
http://ameblo.jp/figma/entry-12065669214.html

The friendly smile on her face together with the dynamic pose with her twintails flying through the air make for a lovely figure! Not to mention the ‘string’ that everyone loves so much!!
o0515059213412864033.jpg

The ribbon faithfully winds around her chest just beneath her rather impressive bosom!!

The ends of the ribbon are also placed wavering around as a part of the dynamic feeling of the pose! Small things like this are what bring the figure together! Also note the way it squeezes down on the skin on her back! ♪

Anyway, let’s move around to the front…
o0515035713412910152.jpg

The pose makes her one piece mini-skirt look very short and really takes things to the limits… but fortunately her hands are covering up any areas that I shouldn’t be showing! :p

You’ll have to wait until she joins your collection to see past those hands… but I promise you will not be disappointed!

But even without being able to see there, you can still see how lovely and soft her thighs look, and the details of all the creases along her one piece dress!

However… she also comes with alternate parts to display her with her hands up in the air!! <&#9675;><&#9675;>

Let’s take a look…
&#65340; CHANGE!!! &#65295;
o0515072713412906441.jpg

Banzai!! (/&#969;&#65340;)

At this point in development, the alternate parts are from her neck all the way down to her stomach, but this still might change during development!
Hatsune Miku: Greatest Idol Ver.

I’m already starting to find that short sleeves aren’t going to work any more… Autumn has arrived and it’s already rather chilly!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at the 1/8th scale…

Hatsune Miku: Greatest Idol Ver.&#9733;
o0515072013413221595.jpg

The jacket cover of sound producer Mitchie M’s album ‘Greatest Idol’ featured an illustration of Hatsune Miku by the famous animator and manga artist Yoshiyuki Sadamoto. This illustration has now been transformed into a figure for fans to add to their collection!The intricately sculpted details of her unique instrument as well as her dynamic pose filled with energy are sure to brighten up your day, and if that’s not enough her adorable expression will finish the job!
Ooooohh!! (*´&#1044;&#65344;)

The electronic diva Miku-san just had her 8th birthday, and now she also has a brand new figure on the way! This time the figure is based on a CD jacket illustration by the renown Yoshiyuki Sadamoto! &#9834;

The bright smile she has on her face instantly shows she is a true idol!!

The outfit has a more rocky style to it than usual, but it still suits her so very nicely!! Her pink instrument which is a mix between a synthesizer and a guitar is incredibly detailed and the coloring of her twin tails is lovely!

Only an angel can be this cute!! (/&#969;&#65340;)

She was only announced at WonFes this year but her colored prototype is now complete and ready to take a nice close look at, so let’s get started!

This is how she looks from the back!
o0515072813413221300.jpg

The unique touches of Yoshiyuki Sadamoto’s design have been beautifully preserved on the figure version! The gradient effect used for her hair gives it that translucent, light feeling that always looked so amazing on the illustration!

Speaking of a light feeling, also take note of her skirt! <&#9675;><&#9675;>
o0515041313413220923.jpg

Fluttering upward in the heat of the moment!!

This angle is a perfect tease angle! So close and yet so far!! Also note the details of the chequered design on her skirt!! (´&#9633;&#65344;&#65377;)

Comparing the figure to the illustration and trying to find differences is very difficult, the figure recreates the illustration perfectly!! However the figure of course allows you to see her from any angle of your choice!
o0515048213413221297.jpg

&#9651;Looking from a slightly higher angle you can really see her skirt and twin tails flowing around her!
Nendoroid Co-de: Fundoshi

My internal thermometer seems to be broken! I keep jumping from being hot to cold… not to mention that quite a few people in the offices seem to be catching colds! I need to be careful!! (°&#1044;°&#65307;&#8801;°&#1044;°&#65307;)

Nendoroid Co-de: Fundoshi
o0515040413414653965.jpg

Due to the popularity of the 2015 April Fool’s joke, the ‘Nendoroid Co-de Fundoshi’ are now on their way to actually being made into a product! This addition to the Nendoroid Co-de series has been designed especially for male Nendoroids with a set of various different ‘fundoshi’, or traditional Japanese underwear for males.

There are a total of five different variations to collect, including two ‘rokushaku’ fundoshi and two ‘etchuu’ fundoshi… as well as one secret fundoshi! The sexy rokushaku option comes in a white color as the ‘Magical White Co-de’, as well as a passionate red color as he ‘Exciting Red Co-de’! The larger etchuu option comes in white as the ‘Mysterious White Co-de’ as well as in red, as the ‘Matador Red Co-de’. Bring out the manliness of your Nendoroids! *No head parts included.
&#65295; Overflowing Manliness!! &#65340;

The April Fool’s joke from earlier this year has had such a strong reaction, that we have decided to release it for real! You may have noticed that GSC has a tendency to make April Fools jokes come true…

I never expected to be writing another article on fundoshi when I wrote the joke one back in March!! Thank you to all the fans for all the support – without you this would definitely never have become a real product!!

Anyway, let’s get started!

- Line Up-

There are two types of fundoshi in the set - rokushaku and etchuu! Each of them are also available in both red and white for a total of four different variations! Let’s take a look at each of them one-by-one! (&#9679;´&#969;&#65344;&#9679;)

- Rokushaku Fundoshi -

- Magical White Co-de -
o0515049913414452600.jpg

- Exciting Red Co-de -
o0515061413414452598.jpg

------
------
- Etchuu Fundoshi -

- Mysterious White Co-de -
o0515054313414452383.jpg

- Matador Red Co-de -
o0515046813414452385.jpg

Nendoroid Chino

I take my coffee with no sugar! Nothing beats a cup of hot coffee and some dark chocolate to nibble on with it!

Nendoroid Chino! &#9829;&#65038;
o0515047913412704603.jpg

From the anime series with a second season on the way, ‘Is the Order a Rabbit?’ comes a Nendoroid of the Rabbit House café’s only daughter, Chino! She comes with three expressions including a rather listless standard expression, a doubtful expression with glaring eyes as well as the excited expression she has whenever she sees something cute.

Optional parts include a coffee cup, vacuum coffee maker and a counter to recreate the atmosphere of the Rabbit House café! Her rabbit ‘Tippy’ is also included together with a special cup to sit in! Enjoy the cute and innocent Chino in your collection! The order is a Nendoroid! &#9834;
&#65295;Kokoro Pyon Pyon! &#65340;

Apologies for the long wait since she was first shown back at WonFes!! The lovable Chino Kafuu better known as just “Chino” is coming to join the Nendoroids dressed up in her uniform from the Rabbit House café!! Plus she also comes with Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe, the cute and fluffy Angora rabbit kept at Rabbit House!

She’s so adorable!

The tight fitting vest and cute blouse together with the rather long skirt make for such a lovely outfit, and even the ribbon tied on her back has been faithfully sculpted! &#9834;
o0515052313412407259.jpg

Tippy can be placed on her head by making use of a thin pastic board that fits between Chino’s two hair parts and hold Tippy in place nicely! (&#963;&#12539;&#8704;&#12539;)&#963;

Plus she comes with a huge selection of optional parts!! Let’s take a look at each of them one-by-one! &#9733;
- Coffee Cup -
o0515035413412407206.jpg

A cute little coffee cup that suits her little hands so well!

Chino-chan doesn’t really like black coffee… so I guess she is blowing this to cool it down for me!!
- Counter & Cup for Tippy -
o0515040413412407204.jpg

A counter made in the image of the Rabbit House café!

This really helps bring out the atmosphere of the series!! &#9834;

The included cup is just the right size for Tippy in order to display him looking like a bowl of adorable rice! Here is Chino pointing this out and being amazing with her excited expression!! &#9834;
o0515045113412407391.jpg

What a perfect expression…!

Quite a change from her standard calm and collected face! The sparkling eyes just bring it all together!! (/&#969;&#65340;)
- Vacuum Coffee Maker -
o0515051913412714330.jpg

This just had to be included with the counter!

This also means you can pose Chino-chan making some delicious coffee!! You can see the coffee brewing to a lovely strong flavour!! &#9834; &#12541;(*&#12539;&#969;&#12539;)&#20154;(&#12539;&#969;&#12539;*)&#12494;
o0515044513412407437.jpg

&#9651; The dark coffee and fluffy Tippy make a lovely contrast! &#9829;&#65038;

It looks like the coffee is now done so she’s poured it into a cup and placed it onto a tray!! I wish I could try it myself!!
o0515053313412407256.jpg

“…Enjoy.”
o0515044113412407390.jpg

Chino also comes with a doubtful expression!

This expression can actually be used for all sorts of emotions though! You can even make it look like a nervous expression in certain situations!!

“Mmm!! Delicious!! &#9825;”
o0515047013412407388.jpg

img_71199_1.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/100060/
MFC not caching my written post, means delayed update for everything post on there. But here's the part for you guys.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Has there been ANY updates at all on the second batch of Sakura Miku? >_> Was supposed to be in April, moved to August, and now looks like September, maybe? >_> And I thought Lucina took her time :p

Replicant

..... That Tippy is a rabbit? I thought it's a cat. Either way, I'm getting that Nendo for that cabbit even though I've never seen the show before.

Dad

What does "nendoroid" mean. I dont speak japanese. Some please inform me. Cool figures sometimes though

L95

Oh, that news post reminds me, they're doing the Red/Blue pokemon gym leaders. Someone tell me when they do Sabrina :0

I also got my Cynthia a bit ago, her box was a bit damaged though. Looks like she was damaged before she shipped, the shipping box she came is was fine. I'm not too bothered by it, but it seems kinda silly lol

Neo Dark

Oh, that news post reminds me, they're doing the Red/Blue pokemon gym leaders. Someone tell me when they do Sabrina :0

I also got my Cynthia a bit ago, her box was a bit damaged though. Looks like she was damaged before she shipped, the shipping box she came is was fine. I'm not too bothered by it, but it seems kinda silly lol

That's how I felt mine was too. How damaged was yours compared to the pictures of mine?

L95

Mine has similar creases, but not as bad, it looks like the edge of another box hit mine or something, making a little dimple in the edge and creasing the side, but the box wasn't actually crushed.

Amazon Japan? And my package was delivered through UPS. It was supposed to be UPS SmartPost but on the final leg it said they were in my area and decided to deliver it themselves (I had it shipped to the company I work at)

And um... you might want to contact them again. I got a reply just now (been only about 18 hours since I made the support ticket)

Edit: Wtf why did copying and pasting the message into my browser double post sentences all over the place.

Nah, it was through their own Pokemon Center Amazon store on the U.S. Site. It's kinda hard to find since I can't seem to find it anymore, but I didn't pay any taxes and next day shipping was $4 since I have Prime. UPS delivered it for me and they're tons better than USPS.

Anyways, my new shipment came in perfect condition and I even compared the two models, they sure seem to have their own set of imperfections. So I decided to mix and match what I could to make the best looking Cynthia lol. I'm a happy camper now. :)

Am I the only one getting sword boys from Good Smile.
Paying that $10+ more for a keychain...

I got one of them off GSC.

Only did it cause I had like three other nendos to buy at the same time x_x

might be doing it again with the new one since Haikyuuuuuuuu

Neo Dark

Nah, it was through their own Pokemon Center Amazon store on the U.S. Site. It's kinda hard to find since I can't seem to find it anymore, but I didn't pay any taxes and next day shipping was $4 since I have Prime. UPS delivered it for me and they're tons better than USPS.

Anyways, my new shipment came in perfect condition and I even compared the two models, they sure seem to have their own set of imperfections. So I decided to mix and match what I could to make the best looking Cynthia lol. I'm a happy camper now. :)

Ahh seems like it's been appearing and disappearing. I couldn't find it yesterday either. Found it today
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W8K3B92/?tag=neogaf0e-20

And nice to no taxes. Sucks my state has already had taxes with Amazon for a year now so that doesn't matter but yeah... UPS or USPS doesn't seem to matter since for L95 and I, it seemed like our packages were already damaged before shipping since the shipping box was in better condition than the package itself. Plus like I said, mine was supposed to be shipped UPS Smartpost (where UPS ships it to a nearby UPS and then hands it off to USPS) but in the end UPS delivered it themselves without giving it to USPS =/

Anyways, any luck hearing back from the Pokemon Center?

Neo Dark

So my replacement was due to arrive yesterday (Tuesday)

A bit of nervousness going to the company's mailbox to get it. Was wondering how they would package it to avoid the previous scenario. Their solution... A bag

Lol. Well at least it came in a much better condition than the last one.

There's still some minor dents and creases mostly towards the top and bottom edge or corners but besides that it came out pretty well so I'm satisfied with how this was resolved =)

Now I just need some time to start posing the figure.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
FINALLY... emails sez that Sakura Miku is dated for Sept 30th. Better be for SURE this time... (I only ordered it a year ago...)

tauke

Pretty much the only nendo left for this year that I've ordered is Umaru and N.

The exchange rate has been brutal lately against USD and Yen for my local currency and this forced me to stop ordering new nendos/figures. :(

Nendoroid Hanayo Koizumi: Training Outfit Ver.

I&#8217;m terrible when it comes to origami. There is always some flap that just doesn&#8217;t fit in place&#8230; buy anyway! Today I&#8217;m going to be taking a look at&#8230;

Nendoroid Hanayo Koizumi:
Training Outfit Ver. &#9825;
o0515043413414802245.jpg

From the popular anime series &#8216;LoveLive!&#8217; comes a Nendoroid of Hanayo Koizumi wearing her training outfit! She comes with two expressions including a gentle smiling expression as well as a more serious expression that suits her diligent personality perfectly!

Optional parts include a rice cooker and rice scoop to show her love for rice, as well as glasses parts which she can wear! A special &#8216;holding hands&#8217; hand part is also included for use with the &#8216;Ima wa Bokura no Naka de&#8217; LoveLive! Nendoroid series. Be sure to display her together with the other &#956;&#8217;s members in their training outfits!

&#65340;Kayochin!! &#9825;&#9829;&#65038;&#65295;

Those worried eyebrows and slightly blushing expression both score top cute points!! The first year student with a gentle, shy personality is joining the Nendoroids in her training outfit! &#9834;

She is the fourth in the ongoing series of the &#956;&#8217;s members in their training outfits!
-------
-------
All of the second years have been announced, so we now move on to the first years with Kayochin! &#9834;

Kayochin is wearing a cute pink training outfit that suits with her gentle personality nicely! Even in Nendoroid size the layered outfit has been very nicely detailed!
o0515059113414801912.jpg

Even the fluffy texture of her headband has been sculpted into the design! &#9834;

The training outfit might not show off much skin, but it shows her determination and passion to be a school idol, and this serious expression brings that out even more!!
o0515053113414801913.jpg

Ready for dance training! (/&#969;&#65340;)

This expression shows that even though she is shy, once she sets her heart on something she will see it through with determination! I want to stand on the side and cheer her on while she practices! &#9825;

Plus as I&#8217;m sure you&#8217;ve noticed, she also comes with a pair of glasses!!

Kayochin doesn&#8217;t wear her glasses very often as an idol, but as the training outfit series is focused on a more &#8216;everyday&#8217; theme, the planner for the series Hamako decided that she absolutely had to include a pair of glasses! An excellent decision in my opinion!! &#9834;

More than anything I wanted to try using these glasses on the distressed expression included with Nendoroid Hanayo Koizumi!! (´&#9633;&#65344;&#65377;)

So without further ado, here we go!!&#9734;
o0515042913414802246.jpg

So&#8230; cute!! So very cute!!

Note that this expression isn&#8217;t included with the training outfit version! It comes from Nendoroid Hanayo Koizumi, but all the other parts are from the training outfit version! This expression plus the glasses is almost an unfair amount of cuteness!! &#9825;&#9829;&#65038;

But wait! What&#8217;s that in her right hand? Could it be she comes with even more optional parts?! That looks like a rice scoop! And no rice scoop would be included without a rice cooker!! <&#9675;><&#9675;>
o0515057013414801915.jpg

&#9651; She is busy explaining the wonders of white rice!

Plus the rice cooker even has a little secret&#8230; &#931;(&#65381;&#969;&#65381;&#65417;)&#65417;&#65281;

&#65340;Freshly Cooked~ &#9825;&#65295;
o0515049413414801914.jpg

The rice cooker opens up to reveal some white rice! &#9829;&#65038;

You can choose whether to display the rice cooker opened or closed for a little extra variety! This means that your Nendoroid Kayochin can enjoy some delicious white rice whenever she wants! *nom* (&#3665;´&#12610;`&#3665;) *nom*
Nendoroid Hestia

Kahotan has a bit of an obsession with characters that refer to themselves in the first person! It&#8217;s so much cuter to hear them say their own names rather than &#8220;I&#8221;. Anyway, today I&#8217;m going to be taking a look at&#8230;

Nendoroid Hestia!&#9825;
o0515049913418213042.jpg

From the popular anime series &#8216;Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?&#8217; comes a Nendoroid of the &#8216;Loli Goddess&#8217; Hestia! She comes with three expressions including an energetic smile, a triumphant expression brimming with confidence as well as a rather cute spoilt child expression.Additionally, the croquette from the series is also included for her to hold. The famous ribbon around her bosom is specially designed to easily match up with all sorts of different poses! Be sure to give the goddess Hestia lots of love when she joins your collection!
&#65295; Descended from Above as a Nendoroid!&#9733; &#65340;

The popular goddess from &#8216;Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?&#8217; also known as &#8216;Danmachi&#8217; is joining the Nendoroid series complete with ribbon and all! &#9834;

Everything about her design has been shrunk into Nendoroid size beautifully! From the ribbon around her chest, her long twintails, the white gloves and one-piece mini-skirt have all been charmingly captured!
o0515041913418212875.jpg

Even has a Nendoroid her bust size is very noticeable!!

By the way, the area below her impressive bosom can be detached which allows you to display her without the ribbon as well! (*´&#1044;&#65344;)=&#1079;

The white outfit also keeps the very &#8216;tight&#8217; feel to it! You can see from the sculpting just how nicely it keeps to the shape of her body!
o0515053713418212873.jpg

&#9651; Her opened out back even has the shoulder blades sculpted on!

Anyway, the first expression I&#8217;ve been using up until now if her standard smiling expression, but she also comes with two more expression parts to bring out her personality!! (´&#9633;&#65344;&#65377;)

First up we have&#8230;

- Triumphant expression -
o0515046313418212876.jpg

Round cheeks + triumphant smile = amazing!

In the series Hestia is probably best known for her low-angle shots, but I went for an ever so slightly high angle that still shows off her petite build! This angle still allows you to see the detail on the cute ribbon accessory around her neck! (*&#12444;&#12540;&#12444;*)

I personally really love the way her cheeks have been done on this expression! It really brings out Hestia&#8217;s personality even more! That innocent confidence is what makes her such an adorable goddess!

- Spoilt Child Expression -
o0515044413418212681.jpg

The sulking expression that she often saved for Bell-kun&#8230; and now for you too! How could anyone say no to her once she does this&#8230;! Plus&#8230; she also seems to be sitting in a rather adorable plonked down pose! (´&#9633;&#65344;&#65377;)
o0515034113418212679.jpg

&#9651; Simply replace the lower body part to display her sitting down!

Sitting parts are included for a quick and easy change!

The sculpting of her bottom is also very nicely done&#8230; be sure to take a closer look once she joins your collection! By the way, the ribbon is included in three different patterns allowing you to better match it up to different poses!

But how are we going to calm her down now? That&#8217;s easy!
o0515034913418212680.jpg

Give her the delicious treat she ate together with Bell-kun&#8230;

&#65340;A croquette!&#65295;

*nom nom nom* (&#3665;´&#12610;`&#3665;) *nom nom nom*

Hestia looks most content with this! &#9734;
o0515046713418212678.jpg

&#9651; I want to eat one with her!

You get to enjoy both the cute, spoilt and confident sides of the cute Hestia in a body that shows off her petite build perhaps even more than usual! She may be small but she has a presence nobody will miss! Be sure to add her to your collection! &#9834;
Himouto! Umaru-chan Collaboration Café
&#65340;NUHYO&#8211;!&#65295;
o0515049213419179484.jpg

The other day I went out to the GOODSMILE x animate café to take a look at what was going on at the&#8230;

Himouto! Umaru-chan Café!
o0800056513415360680.jpg

==========================

Himouto! Umaru-chan
Collaboration Café

Dates: 1st September &#8211; 29th September 2015
Entrance: First Come, First Serve

More Details:

Akihabara Store: https://cafe.animate.co.jp/collabo_cafe/1313/?place=61
Osaka Store: https://cafe.animate.co.jp/collabo_cafe/1313/?place=79

==========================

Today I&#8217;ll be showing what is going on at the café! &#9834;

Let&#8217;s start off with a look at the seating!
o0515038213419181105.jpg

My table featured Umaru-chan&#8217;s outside version and Ebina-chan!

Two characters that definitely make my heart feel at ease! &#9825;&#8333;&#8333; &#9693;(´´&#8734;`&#65344;*)&#9695; &#8318;&#8318;&#9825;
The tables feature various different combinations of characters, but you don&#8217;t get to choose&#8230; so you&#8217;ll have to see who you end up with!! Here are a few more examples!
o0515036113419179848.jpg

o0515040713419181108.jpg

o0515044513419181106.jpg

&#9651; Which seat you will end up at is entirely up to fate! &#9834;

- Order from the Menu -
o0515035513419176295.jpg

I really don&#8217;t know what I should choose&#8230;!

Everything on the menu relates to characters or things from the series which makes me want to try each and every one of them! I need to decide between picking the items based on my favorite characters&#8230; or picking the food I want to east the most! Not a very easy selection! _:(&#8216;&#920;&#8217; &#12301; &#8736;):_

The menu features meals, desserts and drinks!

Here is a quick look at what is available for order! &#9734;
o0447128013415360679.jpg

DSC_1245a.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/101508/
Leaonidas_20150826_01.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/99516/
ultron_20150911_01.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/104485/
COdEA3xUkAAW30Q.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12224.html
1_20150909220410c7c.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12221.html
FIGURE-004423_04.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12199.html
COYa9Q0UwAAEp3q.jpg

COYk1suUwAAdBKG.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12209.html
COXVwWfVEAIt34j.jpg

COXWmlzU8AAniWx.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12208.html
COB0-uZUwAAMmj9_20150907225626e69.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12196.html
CNe42q8UsAAytnG.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12168.html
201509061950425f1.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-12188.html
More here

Chorazin

I have poor Celty sitting at my local post office, their hours are 8:30 - 4:30, and of course I work 8-5. :(

Should finally be able to pick her up tomorrow....and add her to the pile of unopened nendos I have. I really should open some of these....

Top Bottom