• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Wanderer5

I kind of wonder how he going to be like in the aftermarket, cause Toon Link seem pretty easy to get even before it was reveal that it was getting a re-release.

Replicant

This Link has butterface but that bunny hat and various masks.....God damn it, GSC!

tumblr_inline_na5nc0kg5J1rv672a.gif

And dat Kotobukiya Tali figurine...I'm gone.

Bioware has an exclusive color variant up at their shop, limited to 2000.

Damn Bioware charging $10 more for the exclusive and it doesn't even come with different accessories! I'm pretty sure the Bishoujo Cdr Shepard Exclusive cost the same as the original plus the added bonus of a different gun.

Bought it like a dummy because I really like Tali.

Damn Bioware charging $10 more for the exclusive and it doesn't even come with different accessories! I'm pretty sure the Bishoujo Cdr Shepard Exclusive cost the same as the original plus the added bonus of a different gun.

Bought it like a dummy because I really like Tali.

The exclusive is going to skyrocket in price, though. Good call.

“Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Love!” Yufuin En Nendoroid by Orange Rouge announced
From Orange Rouge comes the announcement of a Nendoroid figure dedicated to “Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Love!” Yufuin En. At the moment we have only the artwork for the poseable figure to share so, while waiting for more detailed information, here it is below.
orangerouge_enann.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------
Di molto bene announces “Touken Ranbu” Kasen Kanesada 1/8 Statue Legend
Di molto bene announced today production decision for “Touken Ranbu” Kasen Kanesada, which will be part of the company’s “Statue Legend” line. At the moment we have nothing more than the official announcement to share and the 1/8 scale the figure will be sculpted in.
dimoltobene_kasen-ann.jpg

As a reminder, Di molto bene also has a figure dedicated to Mutsunokami Yoshiyuki from the same series which was announced at Wonder Festival 2015 [Summer] about two weeks ago.

Mutsunokami Yoshiyuki announcement from Wonfes.
dimoltobene_wfyoshiyuki-ann.jpg

“Haikyuu!!” Shouyou, Tobio Nendoroid Karasuno HS Volleyball Club’s Jersey ver. preorder/sale information
Orange Rouge releases today pre-order information for their “Haikyuu!!” Hinata Shouyou and Kageyama Tobio Karasuno High School Volleyball Club’s Jersey ver. Nendoroid figures. Both Nendoroids are sculpted by Shichibee in cooperation with Nendoron and come with optional parts and with a confident smiling expression.
orangerouge_hinata-4.jpg

Shouyou comes with meat buns and the bag he uses when he goes to the volleyball club, while Tobio’s optional parts include some “GunGun” Milk and the bag he uses when going to the volleyball club. The figures will be on sale at Haikyuu!! Festival on August 30th, 2015 (limited quantities available) for a price of ¥2778 each.

Both “Haikyuu!!” Hinata Shouyou and Kageyama Tobio Karasuno High School Volleyball Club’s Jersey ver. Nendoroids by Orange Rouge will be on sale at Good Smile Company Online Shop at a later date, which is still to be announced.

Hinata Shouyou
orangerouge_hinata-2.jpg

Kageyama Tobio
orangerouge_tobio-2.jpg

Nendoroid Snow Mikudayo-
Chilled
Mikudayo-!
o0515045613391814009.jpg

Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

Today I’m going to be taking a look at this figure that went up for preorder today…

Nendoroid Snow Mikudayo-!
o0515064513391834605.jpg

From the ‘Character Vocal Series 01: Hatsune Miku’ comes a Nendoroid of the rather conspicuous character based on Hatsune Miku, finally in her Snow version! Her strangely thin and flappy twin-tails have been decorated with snowflakes to bring out the snowy theme perfectly!

Optional parts include some oden, a meal perfect for the colder Winter months as well as Mikudayo-’s favorite food – tuna sushi! She also comes with the Snow Miku Caramel that was on sale at the Snow Miku Skytown at New Chitose Airport, as well as the popular ‘Berry parfait with premium soft-serve ice cream made from the milk of Shibecha brown Swiss cattle’ that was sold at the MIRAI.ST cafe in Sapporo! She has so many delicious things to enjoy meaning that you get to enjoy a really happy, snowy Mikudayo-!
Ooooohhh!! (´□`。)

The mysterious Mikudayo- that people fall in love with before they know it is being released in a snow version!! ☆

- Previous Mikudayo- Figures -

☆ Nendoroid Petite: Mikudayo-
★ Nendoroid Mikudayo-
★ 1/8th Scale Mikudayo-
o0515051513391653970.jpg

☆ Nendoroid Sakura Mikudayo-
o0515060113391653969.jpg

But anyway, let’s get back to today’s snowy version! ♪

As you might expect from the name, this Mikudayo- has all sorts of relations to snow! (。・ω・)ノ゙
o0515045113391813762.jpg

In addition, her miniskirt, arm covers and rather plump boots have all been given a shiny silver coating!! ε=(。・д・。)
o0515061713391814083.jpg

The same thin and flappy twin-tails that fans have come to love have been coated with beautiful snow flakes, also a lovely silver color!

But anyway, let’s move onto her optional parts!!
Nendoroid Ooyodo

I spent some time playing table tennis during my Summer break which has left me with really stiff thighs… and by some time I mean about a total of one hour. I guess this shows just how unfit I am at the moment…!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Ooyodo!
o0515047613393143973.jpg

From the popular browser game ‘Kantai Collection -KanColle-’ comes a Nendoroid of the light cruiser, Ooyodo! She comes with three different expressions including her standard sideways glance, a confident expression as well as a combat expression! Her large ship parts are included in all their glory, and the Shiun aircraft can be set on both the ship parts on her back as well as the catapult on her arm.

Other optional parts clearly mark her as a flagship with parts such as a sea chart based on the one found during strategy meetings in the headquarters as well as a communication device. The quill pen and file seen during the ‘Mission’ menu screen in game is also included for her to hold. Nendoroid Ooyodo is filled with fun options and is ready to join your fleet!
Oooooh!! (●´ω`●)

The light cruiser that was specially designed as a flagship, Ooyodo is joining the Nendoroids! Her lovely long black hair and blue headband… not to mention the gentle eyes behind her bottom-only framed glasses! All the details that make Ooyodo herself have been faithfully shrunk into Nendoroid size!♡

Her rather unique skirt that shows off some thighs has also been faithfully preserved!

Personally I also love the creases in her skirt, as well as the armor on her legs!

Not to mention the huge seaplane hangar on her back!!
o0515062213393143974.jpg

△The top of the hangar even features small yet detailed radars and towers!♪

The hangar has two lanes and even allows the included two seaplanes to be stored inside!!

Anyway, let’s take a look at her other expressions! (。・ω・)ノ゙
“Just as planned!”
o0515050213393143975.jpg

A smiling expression just brimming with confidence!

Those eyebrows and the V-shaped mouth are so cute! ♡

The standard expression from the first few photos and this expression definitely both bring out a rather different side of Ooyodo’s personality! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Also note the catapult to launch planes on her arm… you can even see that one of the planes is connected and ready for take off!!
“Aim, and… FIRE!”
o0515046813393144178.jpg

She also comes with a more serious combat expression!

Combined with the included shooting effect parts you can recreate some epic naval warfare! She also comes with bent leg parts that allow for more dynamic looking poses! ♪

By the way, the hangar on her back is connected with a double Nendoroid joint that attaches to her hips! This makes it easy to match the hangar parts with various poses! ★
o0515047813393143976.jpg

△ The joint makes it easy to move the hangar in almost any direction needed! ♥︎

Nendoroid Ooyodo!
o0515047613393143973.jpg

Nendoroid Link: Majora’s Mask 3D Ver.

I am without a doubt a Winter person. I miss Winter so much right now that I keep listening to songs about the Winter months…!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Link: Majora’s Mask 3D Ver.!
o0515053913392702978.jpg

From the popular game ‘The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D’ comes a Nendoroid of the young hero and main character of the game, Link! He comes with both his standard smiling expression as well as a shouting expression for combat poses! He also comes with an assortment of classic items from the game including the Kokiri Sword, Hero’s Shield, Red Potion and Bunny Hood!

He also comes with special key items from Majora’s Mask including the Deku Mask, Goron Mask and Zora Mask, and Link’s fairy companion Tatl is also included to fly by his side and give advice. Even the evil Majora’s Mask itself is included and can even be worn by Link! So many different optional parts to really bring out the legendary world of Zelda in Nendoroid size!
Oooooohh!! (´□`。)

From The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D comes a Nendoroid of Link!! He is ready to use all sorts of masks to help him get through the mysterious world of Termina – a world that is set to be destroyed if Link doesn’t do something about it!

He is very different to the previously released Nendoroid Link: The Wind Waker ver. which had a more comical feel to it! This time around Link has a much more confident yet just as lovable expression! ♡
o0515054613392702311.jpg

His hair neatly parted in the center as well as his characteristic pointed ears have all been transformed into Nendoroid form perfectly! (●´ω`●)

He also comes with his Hero’s Shield which is lovely and detailed, as well as his sword which can have the blade removed to be placed into the scabbard on his back for an alternate look!
o0515052513392702515.jpg

Plus his classic green hat is separated into two parts – the back part can be moved around for different poses allowing you to match even his hat to any scenes you may want to pose! (・∀・)

For example, a combat pose might leave his hat fluttering behind him!
o0515044913392702314.jpg

It makes for a more realistic action scene!

He also comes with special shoulder parts that are used above, which allow you to pose him swinging the sword around more effectively! ☆

But this is just the start of Link’s optional parts! He comes with all sorts of optional parts that help to being out the Majora’s Mask universe! (`・ω・´)ゞ

Let’s take a look at each of the parts one-by-one! ♪

- Red Potion -
o0515045713392702785.jpg

Anyone that has ever played a Zelda game will know the red potion! It is the standard recovery item for Link whenever he takes a bit too much damage! The bottle it is in is really cute, and the expression with the V-shaped smile also makes it look like he is drinking to a certain degree! (σ・∀・)σ

Plus his yellow fairy companion Tatl is also included! ♪

The wings make use of a partially translucent gradient that really brings out Tatl just as he looked in game!

- Bunny Hood -
o0515054213392702517.jpg

A useful item that makes you move faster when worn!

The item was always cute in game, but in Nendoroid size it has even more of a fairytale-like look that makes Link look so very adorable! (*´Д`)=з

He also comes with bent legs that allow you to pose him as if running! ♪

- Masks -
o0515051713392702315.jpg

The mask that when worn turns Link into a Deku Scrub…!

The Deku Mask ★

The strange round mouth area has been beautifully sculpted along with the black to brown gradient! The shades around the eyes have also been included to really recreate the sullen appearance! It’s kind of strange and yet at the same time rather cute!

Along with the Deku Mask, he also comes with the Goron Mask and Zora Mask! (。・ω・)ノ゙
o0515039013392702514.jpg

Each of the masks has a little hole on the bottom allowing Link to hold it in his hand as you can see with the Deku mask above! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ

But there is still one more mask…!
o0515060413392702786.jpg

Majora’s Mask!!

The sinister yet still so colorful look of Majora’s Mask has been faithfully converted into Nendoroid head size, and can even be placed on Link as a kind of expression part! (/ω\)

By the way, the mask connects onto Link through use of a special attachment part that connects into his front hair part! The part is placed between his hair and then allows the mask to be connected onto the front of the expression!
o0515038213392702977.jpg

o0515045713392702979.jpg

△ It connects in very reliably! No worries about it falling off!

Even from the side you can’t see the attachment parts, so it really looks like he is wearing the mask!!
o0515053813392702783.jpg

His hair and pointy ears are still there… and yet nobody can see his expression…

You really can enjoy all sorts of fun and original scenes from the Legend of Zelda universe!! Be sure to add the cute hero to your collection! ☆

Nendoroid Link: Majora’s Mask 3D Ver.!
o0515052013392702516.jpg

Nendoroid Koujaku
Today’s main feature…
o0515055413399999820.jpg

Today I’m going to be taking a look at ORANGE ROUGE’s newest member who has his birthday today…

Nendoroid Koujaku!
o0515047813399999821.jpg

From the popular PC game ‘DRAMAtical Murder’ comes a Nendoroid of Aoba’s childhood friend, Koujaku! He comes with three expressions including his standard expression, a content smile as well as a blushing, embarrassed expression. The unique appearance of his kimono from the gradient coloring to the patterns that adorn it have been faithfully shrunk down to Nendoroid size.His sword has been included in both its sheathed form and drawn form for you to choose from, and he also includes alternate hand parts that allow you to display him grasping Nendoroid Aoba’s hands. His AllMate ‘Beni’ is of course also included to display by his side! Be sure to add the empathic Koujaku to your collection!
Ooooooohh!! (´□`。)

Apologies for the wait since his announcement! The reliable leader of the Benishigure who also works as a hairdresser, Koujaku is finally joining the Nendoroids!

The long hair that covers his right eye, his intricate yet beautiful red kimono, gentle eyes and just overflowing manliness have all been beautifully transformed into Nendoroid size! (/ω\)

Just look at details of his outfit!! <&#9675;><&#9675;>
o0515049813399999817.jpg

The bottom of the kimono not only has a lovely gradient effect, but also has all the flower patterns faithfully printed on at the bottom even in Nendoroid size!

The details of his hairpin and sword are also absolutely stunning!! &#9834;

Plus the sword is also included unsheathed as a separate part, so you can pose him showing off his strength and vigour with his sword drawn! &#9825;
o0515043313400000725.jpg

Plus as you probably realized from the above he comes with alternate arm parts that allow you to choose between placing his arm inside the kimono, or instead through the sleeve! &#12541;(*&#12539;&#969;&#12539;)&#20154;(&#12539;&#969;&#12539;*)&#12494;

The pose with his arm inside the kimono is definitely how many fans known him so it simply had to be included, but he still comes with standard arm parts for all sorts of other posing options! The short tied up bit of hair over his shoulder is also fitted with a joint allowing you to match it with your poses! &#9834;

Let’s take a closer look for more detail…!
o0515037613400000250.jpg

All the strings, ornaments his sash and even the prayer beads on his wrists… they’re all separately painted! The strings and kimono itself make use of a flat paint while the various baubles and ornaments have a glossy paint to create a shining appearance that really looks amazing! The prayer beads have a pearl paint applied to them which also looks fantastic!! ( &#65307;&#8704;&#65307;)

Of all the characters in DRAMAtical Murder, Koujaku’s outfit probably has the most intricate details! We’ve really done as best we can keeping his charms even when shrunk down to Nendoroid size, changing the paint colors and type even for smaller details like like the ornaments… not to mention the prints at the bottom of his kimono! We hope to create the same level of detail on the final product… I’m sure all will go well!

I personally love the way the one finger on his right hand is slightly lifted!! (*´&#1044;&#65344;)=&#1079;

Just that slight change makes me think he was just thinking about something that caused him to put strength into his arm… it adds more to his manly character!! I don’t know if everyone will fell this way, but it really catches my attention for some reason…!

Anyway, let’s move on to another part included with Koujaku…
o0515038813400000249.jpg

His sparrow AllMate ‘Beni’!! (&#3665;•&#768;&#12610;•&#769;)&#1608;&#10023;

Even the cute geta sandals on his talons have been carefully sculpted!! If you balance him carefully you can even pose him in places like this!
o0515056013400000252.jpg

His neck can also be moved from left to right for slightly different nuances!

Just having him nearby in any pose makes it instantly seem more colorful! &#9825;
o0515048813399999818.jpg

By the way, even though his face is covered by his hair, the details of the expression including his other eye and the tattoos on his face are faithfully included! Be sure to take a look once he is in your collection! (&#65377;&#65381;&#969;&#65381;)&#65417;&#65438;

Anyway, let’s move on to his other expression parts, starting off with his…
Lovely smiling expression! &#9734;
o0515045313400000251.jpg

I’m pretty sure if anyone ever met me with a smile like this I would fall for them in a second!! Of course posing him smiling together with Aoba is great, but even just posing him alone looking upward makes for such a lovely smile to look down upon whenever you’re feeling down!
o0515047013400001162.jpg

Onto his third and final expression…!
o0515039713400000724.jpg

An embarrassed expression!

Note that there is an ever so slight blush in his cheeks!!

You can see he is trying really hard to hide his embarrassment and keep his confident expression!! Koujaku’s embarrassed expression is a rather rare sight… but with the Nendoroid you can enjoy it whenever you like! (&#12539;&#8704;&#12539;)

It allows you to create scenes like this…!
o0515046913400000726.jpg

Parts to hold hands with Nendoroid Aoba!!

Holding hands just like when they were younger! As you can also see in the photo (although it got a little cut off), Koujaku’s base is a longer, rectangular base! It’s the exact size of two Nendoroid bases placed together! &#949;=(&#65377;&#12539;&#1076;&#12539;&#65377;)

This allows for easy posing together with the other characters!!

You choose to display him with Aoba like above, or perhaps instead with Nendoroid Noiz in a scene like below… or with any other Nendoroid! &#12541;(*&#12539;&#969;&#12539;)&#20154;(&#12539;&#969;&#12539;*)&#12494;
o0515047513400001161.jpg

They look like they are provoking someone by showing off how unconcerned they are!!

Their personalities never really got along at first, but as Nendoroids they seem quite happy beside each other! Even from the back it looks like they are having an interesting conversation with each other! (‘-’*)(,_,*)(‘-’*)(,_,*)
o0515047313400001163.jpg

As you can see above, you can also have Koujaku hold the sword in it’s scabbard! The hole it uses to connect to his back will be visible on the sword though!

Also note the pouch and tied up sash of his kimono! The attention to detail never ceases to amaze me!! &#9834;

Enjoy all the details of his outfit and various sides of his personality!

Nendoroid Koujaku!
o0515047813399999821.jpg
More here

Wanderer5

Sweet, still don't think I will get her, but good that they are still doing US releases, so will look at checking out N then.

Does anyone remember how long it took for Red to get sold out? I just want to know if I can actually get some sleep that day or if I have to keep refreshing the page xD

He was up for like at least 3-4 days I believe.

Also "More Nendoroid figures will be added to the Pokémon Center in the future, with plans to unveil a new character about once every three months."

Oh damn.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Also "More Nendoroid figures will be added to the Pokémon Center in the future, with plans to unveil a new character about once every three months."

Oh damn.

I wonder who will be next?

Also I guess the Yen is low enough to justify both my imports :x You never can be sure with what gets localized nowadays.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Lance and Dragonite would be nice :)

Also another salty "waiting for SAL..." post. Amiami shipped Aug 1 and still no sign of it >_> I really really need to stop choosing unregistered >_<

Snow Miku 2013 is just so wonderful.

How the pigtails going for you? That one is nice looking, but man I issues I read with those tails.

The joint broke when I tried to adjust her pigtails. But I bought from Mandarake so they included replacement parts (which also give me an extra rod for the mic stand).

Bloodember

Well, got the email from AmiAmi that the star wars nendos have been delayed till September. Figures they would be since haven't seen them on gsc's shipping list.

spiritfox

Cynthia's finally here! The box is a little beat up but otherwise she's fine. Garchomp's bigger than her lol. Maybe I'll put up some pics later.

Top Bottom